1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Books

Discussion in 'Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's' started by Silver Art, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

Big Man Plans #1 everyone go over to eBay and purchase a copy .....it's a great book.

2. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

As I alluded to earlier in this thread we will be seeing S Clay (and others) in my screed on Graphic Novels I am going to be posting in The Cigar Room later this winter or early next year.

Stay tuned,
    BF

3. TomD

TomD It blowed up, y'all Platinum Bling

construction, engineering
    I've got the entire Neil Gaiman Sandman series, which has to be close to the pinnacle of graphic novels.

4. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    A tool of the trade in the comic book hobby.................................

DSCI1401.JPG
    An Overstreet comic grading guide using the 10-pt grading scale. I bought it because I want to be able to grade comic books on my own especially if I decide to pursue this as a side business in addition to my current 70's silver art bar side business on ebay. You can buy these online at sites such as Amazon ($23-$26) but I bought mine on ebay because I wanted to use my ebucks and my 20% coupon. I paid $19.33 for it on ebay.

5. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

do you have a guide that gives values and mintage of comic books?

6. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor

I currently do not have a comic book guidebook that gives values and mintages of comics but I might eventually get one. Overstreet produces a comic guidebook but I do not know how often it comes out. However, given the nature of the world wide web and especially with ebay, those values can be looked up online and, in most cases, are probably more accurate than a printed guidebook IMO.