1. Stocks continue to fly to the up, new records on fed meet minutes.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morning! Gold is up 2.9 to 1256, while Silver is +3 to 1715. Crude is down 85 to 5051. USD is down 3 to 9711
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Complaint Form to file a Title 42 USC 1983

Discussion in 'Beginner's Forum' started by Goldhedge, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Do your own due diligence. Posted for educational purposes only. Not legal advice. yadda yadda yadda.

42 U.S. Code § 1983 - Civil action for deprivation of rights
    Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

PDF attached below or click on link

Attached Files:

2. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Wow, that's a pretty good fill in the blanks pdf Goldhedge. I am currently researching Oregon's signage law as it pertains to easements and right of ways, so when it comes time for an action (which will come) I will at least have some kind of template.

3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

FYI: Notice this is the THIRD "redraft". I would question the soundness of this procedure myself.

4. michael59

20 years logging
    IDK GOLDBRIX, I have tried the just fill in the blanks and went to court before and failed and then had to wing it with the same results. But this will be the first plaintiff foray and I find the list that Goldhedge using as a model of interest as there are some things/aspects that come close to what I might say or complain about. Yeah I'm a whyinnnnnner it would seem when I do this.

But anywhoo I am not defending or agitating, no just in search of..... You know sometimes Ideas just don't catch in my head....kind of like there is a wind tunnel through my ears sometimes.....

Goldhedge likes this.
  5. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Good Luck with your endeavor MikeLIX.

6. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

"Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except..."

That is, if you can afford it. :(
    Good luck, let us know how it goes.
    R.

7. michael59

20 years logging
    Gona write a points paper this weekend and post it on the TITLE 18 post I have going. I am not doing this for myself, just researching it for an onry old coot who is a actually a stand up guy. He don't know it but he is the one who has to take it to cause. So he is getting the ground floor show so he don't misspeak. Sad thing is just winning the first rounds will most likely be sufficient as he might not make it after a few years...but this guy, well this guy has more pocket change than a politician makes in a year.

Me, why am I doing it? Cuz I am the same way also. Well, the onry part that is.

8. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    I look at this as a brainstorming session.

Put ideas out there and see what others have to say and think.

The rules are: Negatives are a no, no because they tend to disrupt the creative thinking process.

If anyone learns something all the better. Share your results so we can all learn.

It's an interest of mine....

This letter was made into an apostille on Feb 17 2004 from a letter that was notarized for Arizona State Senator Wayne Stump to Department of public safety Director Ralph Milstead.
    [video=youtube_share;BQFpKkIFKP4]http://youtu.be/BQFpKkIFKP4[/video]