1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Converting free bitcoin to physical silver (no FRNs needed)

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Silver Art, Nov 30, 2015.

1. #48Fan

#48Fan Silver Member Silver Miner

Friggin awesome, man!

Silver Art likes this.
  2. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Today was the last day to end this week (Sunday, Dec. 6 to Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015) for getting free bitcoin from the internet. I obtained 264,305 satoshi for today which equates to ~$1.12 at a Coindesk quote of $426.77.

My total bitcoin earnings for the week (Sunday, Dec. 6 to Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015) total 1,532,657 satoshi (0.01532657 BTC) which equates to approximately $6.54 worth of bitcoin earnings. The 1,532,657 satoshi of bitcoin earnings that I earned for this week (Sunday, Dec. 6 to Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015) is a new bitcoin earnings personal record for me and I am very proud of that.

3. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I started this week (the week of Sunday, December 13 to Saturday, December 19, 2015) off on a very strong note in terms of earning free bitcoin from the bitcoin faucets. Today (Dec. 13), I earned a total of 332,268 satoshi (0.00332268 BTC). That equates to ~$1.45 which is based on a BTC $ price of $437.04 (Coindesk.com quote). Today's total bitcoin earnings of 332,268 satoshi is also a new daily bitcoin earnings record for me.

My goals for this week for the week of Sunday, December 13 to Saturday, December 19, 2015 are the following:

1. Earn a total weekly bitcoin amount of at least 2 million satoshi (0.02 BTC) by 11:45 PM Saturday, December 19, 2015

2. To reach a certain amount of free bitcoin in my Coinbase account to convert it into physical silver on Saturday Dec. 19, 2015

The above 2 goals for this week are the goals that I have set out for myself based on my past couple weeks of earning free bitcoin. I was planning to use my free bitcoin to buy a 2016 silver Chinese Panda from Provident Metals, however, this is not final decision since my personal second choice is another Zomback Saints since I like that particular silver round. It all depends on how I do during this new week bitcoin earnings-wise. Stay tuned.

4. Silvertoothtiger

Silvertoothtiger Seeker Seeker

If there is another blast off in btc to thousands of dollars then a lot of Bitcoin millionaires will take a lot more silver off the market, and there isn't that much left before the market breaks image.png

Silver Art likes this.
  5. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    To be honest with you, If bitcoin doubled overnight, then I would be taking advantage of converting my bitcoin faucet earnings to physical silver since my bitcoin "purchasing power" would go up (assuming that silver stays at current spot levels and assuming that I have enough accumulated bitcoin faucet earnings on Coinbase).

6. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I checked my Coinbase account to see how much free bitcoin I have accumulated. I currently have a total of 0.0364406 BTC which equates to ~$16.42 (based on $450.73 Coinbase price quote). That does not count all of this week's earnings and I am also waiting for 3 payments from 3 faucets. Once all of that happens in a timely fashion, then I might just have enough free bitcoin to make another bitcoin purchase at Provident metals this Saturday (Dec. 19).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  7. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I ended the day earning a bitcoin total of 106,756 satoshi. That is my worst day of the week for me but I have been out searching for '70's silver art bars and I went out to watch Star Wars with a friend and I was not at home very much today. I also failed to earn at least 2 million satoshi for this week (week of Dec. 13 to Dec. 19, 2015), however, it was still a decent week for me in that I obtained a total weekly free bitcoin total of 1,216,324 satoshi (0.01216324 BTC). That weekly total equates to ~$5.58 based on the current bitcoin $ price of $458.79.

When I checked my Coinbase account, I did not have enough to buy 1-oz of physical silver but I am getting very close and the way things look now, I will be able to have enough to buy an oz of physical silver by Christmas Day (Dec. 25). I currently have a bitcoin total of 0.04132543 BTC which is about ~$18.95. However, this does not include most of what I earned this week and that should be reflected in my total by Christmas Day and at that point, I will be able to place another bitcoin order at Provident metals. I will more than likely buy another Zombucks Saints with the total free bitcoin that I have in my Coinbase account by Christmas.

8. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I made another check of my Coinbase account and it now shows that I have earned a total of 0.045015671 BTC which equates to $19.95 based on $443.21 Coinbase quote. I plan to convert that free bitcoin to another 1-oz of silver later this week probably before Christmas Day (Dec. 25). I am thinking probably another Zombucks Saint, I will make a final later this week.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  9. #48Fan

Well Silver Art, I doubled my satoshi in four days on one of those double your btc investment sites without a hitch. The doubled amount showed up in my wallet yesterday and I re-invested. Should have the next double early Christmas morning. Will let you know what happens.

Silver Art likes this.
  10. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Congrats #48Fan,

It seems like that is working out very well for you. Maybe I should reconsider my position and start doing that myself but.................I am too stubborn.

BTW, I have a question for you..........Did you get any payout from CoinOOF.com or FreeOOF.com yet? When I log in to those two faucets, it still shows a balance that has not been transferred to my Coinbase account.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  11. #48Fan

No, I haven't and was wondering the same thing over the weekend. Still no payout, may have to contact them.

Silver Art likes this.
  12. #48Fan

Cept, I scouwered the site and cant find anyway to contact them. hmmmmm

Silver Art likes this.
  13. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Ok. Thanks for that. At first, I thought that it was just me with this problem but apparently it is not paying out out anything ATM. The last time that it paid out for me was Dec. 4. Between CoinOOF and FreeOOF, I have about a total of approximately 500,000 satoshi that I am waiting for to be paid out to my Coinbase account. I thought about contacting them too but I did not see any contact information and did not know how to contact them.

In the meantime, I am no longer using those two faucets. However, despite that setback, I am still doing will with my faucet earnings. I have about $20 worth of free bitcoin in my Coinbase account and will convert that to 1-oz of physical silver by Christmas. That is the plan anyway.

In the meantime, I am getting free bitcoin from the bitcoin faucets that use FaucetBox.com. I have never had any problems with Faucetbox transferring my bitcoin earning to my Coinbase account. I have also been using Alien Faucet, Bonus Bitcoin, Moon Bitcoin and Bitcoin Zebra. The Bitcoin Rotator that I use helps me obtain 10,000 satoshi in about 10 minutes.

Right now I am averaging between 1 million to 1.2 million satoshi of bitcoin earnings per week which is by far my best showing. Life is good.

14. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor

Hmmmm..............It smells fishy to me. I will avoid those two faucets until they pay me. Even after they pay me, I will still avoid those two faucets. I am guessing that those two faucets do not have enough bitcoin to payout all of the accounts and are probably waiting until they get enough bitcoin to payout those claims. Just a WAG on my part.

15. #48Fan

Yeah, I hear ya on OOf and the other. Still gonna play em as its only a couple clicks and seemingly pay well. Havent gotten a deposit from either yet. My accounts are showing 150k and 75k. We shall see. Yeah, as you said, no issues whatsoever from faucetbox. Have my account set up to deposit at 100k and I am using blockchain.com.

Of course I have serious concerns about the double btc sites, but I'm just going to go for it. I havent really anything invested other than a minute amount of time. I am not phased that they pay out wee bits of btc, but I will find out where there might be issues (in larger amounts per se). I will keep you updated for sure.

Silver Art likes this.
  16. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    In addition to the bitcoin faucets that use Faucetbox, I also currently use the following bitcoin faucets and these three have been very reliable for me in terms of timely payouts. They are the following:

Moon Bitcoin:

http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=088f8dab2958

Bonus Bitcoin:

http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=912CE1254A92

Alien Faucet:

http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/?ref=42129

Those above faucets have been very good to me and have consistent payouts. Those faucets give you more options to earn more bitcoin.

As for the double BTC sites, I am still leary of them but it seems to be working for you. If you wanted to lessen your double btc risk, what you could do is put part of your bitcoin earnings in double btc and use the other part of your bitcoin earnings to buy an oz of physical silver from Provident Metals (if you have enough to do so). At worst, if Double Btc goes down, you still have what was essentially a free oz of silver since you would have bought it with the free bitcoin earnings you obtained from the faucets. Just an idea.

17. #48Fan

Yup, I use all of those. Bonusbitcoin is the shizzznit fo sho. And, I'm all about the free PM's. In fact, I am soo much about them that I am willing to risk it all to see if I can acquire a 1 oz gold coin for basically free. That is my mission. I've gotten to where I am because of you, Silver Art, and a little bit of time and patience. Basically, in the matter of two weeks and I'm expecting .05 btc on Christmas. My strat will make or break by early Feb. If it makes, I'm in the gold, if it breaks I'm starting over (no worries).

I'm your Huckleberry

Silver Art likes this.
  18. #48Fan

In fact, 10 min claims on bonusbitcoin tonight!

Silver Art likes this.
  19. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    WOW!!!! Very ambitious indeed. Good luck in that and I really hope that it works out well for you. A free oz of gold would trump the three 1-oz Zombucks that I bought with my free bitcoins.

As for me, it is still slow and steady for me without taking any risk but that is ok too. I am glad that I was of help to you on this.

Honestly, it took me a while to see how things would come together in terms of the potential of getting free bitcoins on the Internet and what you could actually spend bitcoins on. Once I realized that more Bitcoin faucets were becoming present on the Internet (means more bitcoin earnings potential) and few online dealers such as Provident Metals accepted Bitcoin as a direct payment option, then I came up with the idea of converting free bitcoin into physical silver with out using FRNs. Hence this thread.

To me, all of this means that bitcoin is here to stay and online dealers on catching on to this and this will continue IMO. I guess being a Pro-Bitcoin person also helps since I can keep an open mind on bitcoin (and crypto curriences in general). To me, this is just "thinking outside box" as a way to getting metals without spending FRNs and it seems to be working out for me so far on a small basis. Like I said, slow and steady.

20. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Yep I noticed that too. That 5% daily bonus is also nice. That 5% bonus is "bitcoin interest" being paid on your bitcoin earnings.

Also the Alien Faucet temporarily reduced its claim time from 5 min to 3 min but I do not know how long that will last.

I am hitting those hard tonight while occasionally using the Faucet box bitcoin faucets. Normally, I would hit the faucetbox bitcoin faucets hard but not tonight. I am doing all of this while listening to CNN or ESPN or Internet radio or, like now, posting on GIM which are things that I normally do anyway. When I got those 3 1oz Zombucks silver rounds with my previous free bitcoin earnings, I was stoked that this actually worked and it is keeping me going.

21. #48Fan

Nothing wrong with slow and steady, mah friend. I'm normally all about that. But in this instance, I can't help but to risk it all to see where the ceiling is. This is new water and I have to see if I can swim. My biggest worry is how long can it last, lol? We shall see. Do you have any idea about the tax implications? Do they figure how much USD at the point of sale or as if it were given to you?

Silver Art likes this.
  22. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Honestly speaking, I am not sure on this since this is new water to me as well. However, I do keep records just in case I find information on any potential tax implications. As of now, the IRS treats bitcoin as "property" which I need to read more about what that would mean in terms of transacting in bitcoin and if there is any potential tax implications.

23. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    #48Fan,

Keep in mind that when the $ price of bitcoin continues to go up, the bitcoin faucet payouts on several faucets will decrease. I have been observing that when the bitcoin $ price went up from $340 to $440's range. The opposite is also true (decreasing bitcoin price = increased bitcoin faucet payouts). You probably already noticed this already but I wanted to mention this for people who are reading this thread. With that said, the more decent-paying faucets that you get free bitcoin from, the more stable your daily/weekly bitcoin earnings rate will be IMO.

24. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I used one of my Faucetbox bitcoin faucet rotators and obtained a total of 11,100 satoshi in free bitcoin in only 8 minutes. :)

25. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I ended up obtaining a total of 182,518 satoshi in free bitcoin for today. It was a very good day on the bitcoin front for me. If I can keep this up for the rest of this week, then I can have another 1 million+ satoshi week. We will see.

26. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    The Bonus Bitcoin Faucet is IMO the best and highest paying bitcoin faucet out there imo. I also noticed that several of the facuet box faucets have lowered their payout due to the large increase in the bitcoin $ price. That was expected but despite that, My bitcoin earnings rate is fairly stable at the moment.

27. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Also the Bonus Bitcoin faucet went down to 10 minutes between claiming and that will last for 3 days. Also faucet box paid out my most recent bitcoin earnings to my Coinbase wallet. I am now at 0.0470335 BTC which equates to $~21.00 based on $446.82 BTC $ price Coinbase quote. Everything's going great and should be able to convert that to an oz of physical silver either tomorrow or Christmas Day at that rate that I am obtaining free bitcoin on the internet. Once the payment from Alien Faucets hits my Coinbase account and once I get over 220,000 satoshi on Bonus Bitcoin, then that should be enough to buy an oz of silver from Provident metals.

28. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I have mentioned that there are some online bullion dealers that accept bitcoin as direct payment. The following accept bitcoin as direct payment:

1.) Provident metals

2.) Roberts & Roberts Brokerage Incorporated

3.) Amagimetals

I did not see JM Bullion accepting bitcoin as direct payment yet but I am sure that they will in the future as more other online dealers will start doing this.

29. Scald

Scald Tungsten collector Silver Miner

Shepard
    I've been having fun with some of the faucets for a few weeks, I figure, if I'm on my computer anyway, a few extra clicks here and there and the Satoshi starts to add up. Thanks for the info, Silver Art!

Silver Art likes this.
  30. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I am happy that it is working well for you and I agree with what you said. I am not going out of my way doing this. I am earning Internet money for doing what I normally do on the internet. The effort eventually paid off with 3 Zombucks silver rounds and on the verge of buying another oz of silver with the free bitcoin that I accumulated so far.

Scald likes this.
  31. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    For Christmas Day, I have made a goal of breaking my daily bitcoin earnings record of 332,268 satoshi that I set on Dec. 13, 2015. I think that I have a possibility of doing that since 1.) I am not working tomorrow and 2.) I am going to be up late tonight (probably until 1AM on Dec. 25). With that said, I want to see how much bitcoin I can earn on Christmas Day tomorrow (start from 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM). I think that I can break my personal daily BTC earnings record. I like my chances for Christmas Day. I also plan to go on Provident Metals tomorrow night (or afternoon of Dec. 26 at the latest) since I should have enough free bitcoin (after latest earnings payouts show up to my Coinbase account) to convert to an oz of physical silver.

32. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Here is another bitcoin faucet that I use on a daily basis to get free bitcoin. It called Bitcoin Zebra. Here is the link to it:

http://bitcoinzebra.com/?ref=498f8f49f7e3

You can earn between 500 satoshi to 3000 every hour but there is a dice game multiplier option where you can multiply your earnings every hour but not lose anything in the dice game if you do not roll a 6 dice. You can roll up to 5 dice. In order to win in the dice game you have to have straight 6's. For example, if you roll 3 dice, you have to get three 6's to get that multiplier but, using the same example, if you do not get 3 6's on the dice game, you will not lose anything. This bitcoin faucet is another reliable option to get more free bitcoin from the internet faucets.

33. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I found another bitcoin faucet on the internet that can play an important part in one's bitcoin faucet strategy. The faucet is called "Get Your Bitcoin.IN" and here is the link to that faucet:

http://getyourbitco.in/5763

The above bitcoin faucet pays only 70 satoshi but you can claim every 15-30 seconds and there is a bonus of 210 satoshi that you can claim for every four 70-satoshi claims. There is also a daily 10% bonus on all satoshi claims during that day. The most important part about this faucet is that there is no minimum withdraw requirement and this faucet is a Faucetbox bitcoin faucet which is very important to me.

My take:

I love this "Get Your Bitcoin.IN" bitcoin faucet because I can claim every 15-30 seconds while I wait on the next claim for the main bitcoin faucets and it can be part of a regular bitcoin earnings strategy. For me I can use this faucet and two other faucets to make a decent amount of bitcoin in a short amount of time. For example, The Bonus Bitcoin faucet makes you wait 10 minutes between claims. So during the 10-minutes in between getting more free bitcoin on the Bonus Bitcoin Faucet, you can make a lot of claims on the "Get Your Bitcoin.in" faucet and make a few thounsand satoshi of bitcoin until it is time to make another claim on the Bonus Bitcoin faucet. This is one of the simple strategies that I use but it IMO a good example of how faucet like the "Get Your Bitcoin.in" can work for you to help you maximize your bitcoin earnings.

34. #48Fan

Got my .05 btc return today from my second investment, no hitch. Re invested. Still strong and raking in satoshi as well. Will check out that site, thanks! And, Merry Christmas.

Silver Art likes this.
  35. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Merry Christmas to you too and congrats to getting your .05 BTC return. That sounds like a wonderful Christmas Gift to me. As for bitcoin earnings, it is also still strong for me as well and I feel good going into 2016. So far, I made 231,412 satoshi in bitcoin earnings today but there is still a small chance for me to break my daily bitcoin earnings record by 11:59 PM tonight.

36. #48Fan

^niiiiice!

37. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I ended Christmas Day earning a bitcoin total of 290,772 satoshi. That equates to ~$1.29 based on $445.02 BTC $ price (Coindesk.com quote). I did not break my daily record but it was a great day for me nevertheless and I am happy with it. I have two more chances on Dec. 26 (which started 5 min ago) and Dec. 27 (Sunday) to try to break my daily bitcoin record of 332,268 satoshi before I go back to work on Monday (Dec. 28).

Since I got a couple of bitcoin faucet payouts to my coinbase account earlier today, I am now at a balance of 0.05140708 BTC which equates to $22.88 based on the current bitcoin price. I had enough where I could have converted that to an oz of physical silver on Christmas Day but decided to wait until I get some more bitcoin faucet payouts tomorrow. I expect to get some payouts from Moon Bitcoin, Bitcoin Zebra and Bonus Bitcoin and possibly Faucetbox if I meet my threshhold level. I have not made a final decision on what silver round/bar I am going to get. Sunday (Dec. 27) is the latest that I will wait before I convert my freebitcoin to a physical oz of silver before the markets open Sunday Night. Depending on when I get my payments on Coinbase, I will probably do it tomorrow..........er later today (Dec. 26). Stay tuned.

38. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Hey #48Fan (and others reading this post),

I have some bad news regarding CoinOOF.com and FreeOOF.com. I was looking at Bitcointalk.org and I found the following thread regarding this faucet:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290520.0

Apparently, these two faucets, along with BitcoTime, was a scam. Apparently it fooled me too since it made the 1st payment as promised. According to the above thread, there were several other people that did not get paid either. Both of those faucets have the same admin running it and no one heard from them.

I want to formally apologize to anyone that used CoinOOF.com and FreeOOF.com based on my recommendation. I also got scammed out of 500,000+ satoshi.

So from the point going forward, I am not going to recommend any new bitcoin faucets until I try them myself. If I find a new bitcoin faucet online, I will use it for 6 months before I even consider the thought of recommending it to anyone interested in getting free bitcoin online. I will take all of the risk for trying the new faucets. Again I apologize for recommending a new bitcoin faucet.

All of the other bitcoin faucets that I recommended on this thread are good and I have been using them for a long time and have been reliable for me.

The best faucets to use are the ones that use Faucetbox instant pay. The ones that pay direct to your bitcoin wallet address should be used with more caution until they establish a decent payment history and that includes Bonus Bitcoin. Even though Bonus bitcoin has established a strong payment history thus far from the short time that I used it, I would still be careful on all faucets that do not use Faucetbox given the situation of CoinOOF and FreeOOF being scams.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  39. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    The following Bitcointalk.org thread has a subforum called "Micro Earnings" that has people posting on various bitcoin faucets that they use to get free bitcoin. Here is the link to the bitcoin faucet news and updates:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

I bookmarked this above link and will read it daily for anything that I (and others) need to be aware of if getting free bitcoin from the bitcoin faucets. I took a look at the above link and I am blown away from all the information on various faucets. Even though I have been earning free bitcoin since Summer 2014, I will admit to stating here that I still have a lot to learn on bitcoin faucets. This is very interesting. I strongly recommend you reading this.

40. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I checked my Coinbase account and found that I had a total BTC amount of 0.05462197 BTC which equates to $22.63 based on BTC $ price of $414.68 (Bitpay price quote). I went ahead decided to spend my free bitcoin by placing a second bitcoin order at Provident Metals. I bought a 1-oz Incuse Indian silver round. Here is what it looks like:

http://www.providentmetals.com/1-oz-999-silver-round-incuse-indian.html

Once I receive the order in the mail, it will look nice next to my only gold 2 1/2 dollar Indian Head gold coin.

I paid a total of 0.052479 BTC ($21.74) for it after I locked in the order when the BTC price of $414.68 (Bitpay quote) and spot silver was $14.38 (Kitco quote). The cost breakdown is as follows: $15.79 (price of round at 3% BTC discount)+ $5.95 shipping = $21.74. It was high being that it was a small "micro order" and I normally would not pay this premium with current spot in the $14.30's but since it was with free bitcoin and not with FRNs, then I did not care at this point about the total price. I am happy with this and the bitcoin transaction went through very smoothly at Provident Metals. No FRNs needed. I gained another oz of physical silver without spending any FRN's. Essentially a free oz of silver. It works for me.

As a result of spending 0.052479 BTC of my total accumulated free bitcoin today, I now have 0.00214297 BTC left in my Coinbase account which equates to approximately 89 cents ($0.89). Given the fact that I have bitcoin faucet payouts pending from Alien Bitcoin and Bonus Bitcoin and from a couple of other bitcoin faucets as well as for opportunity to earn free bitcoin during the final week of 2015, that should increase my BTC savings going into 2016. At year end, I will check my Coinbase account to see how much I have at year end going into the start of 2016.

Some notes to take from my 2nd Bitcoin order from Provident metals:

1.) The Bitcoin $ price dropped from $445.02 yesterday to $414.68 tonight when I locked in my order at Provident Metals (down approx. 6.8%)

2.) After I placed my order, it is continuing to go down and it is now at $411.33 (Bitpay quote)as I type this (down another 0.8 %).

3.) I noticed that Provident metals uses Bitpay quote to price bitcoin $ price at the time of the locked in purchase but can use Coinbase to send funds directly to Provident Metals.

After this order (as of 12-26-2015), here is my current running total of free bitcoin being converted to physical silver:

Total Bitcoin earning (free bitcoin) spent: 0.215114 BTC

Total physical silver oz's obtained with bitcoin earnings (free bitcoin): 4 troy oz's

Not bad at all IMO from getting free bitcoin on the internet.