1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Converting free bitcoin to physical silver (no FRNs needed)

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Silver Art, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

$.003212 as of right now. Or $208.14 for you. Which is up from $13.41 just over two months ago for a gain of $194.73

Not bad. You should hang on to 'em. If it ever does half what btc has done, you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams. IMHO, that's a darn good chance to take for a $13.41 "investment". If it even hits $15 you'll be a millionaire.

Bu...bu...but what happens when the grid goes down?
    ...and it's a gonna! lol

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Silver Art likes this.
  2. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Yeah I am going to hold on to Dogecoin especially now when bitcoin is continuing to go up. If Doge ends up going down to $0 then...............MEH!!!!!! I am happy with the 281% return that I had on my token bitcoin investment when I got out of bitcoin on May 11, 2017.

Speaking of bitcoin. It hit $2100...................DAYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!!!

If Dogecoin goes to da moon then that means.................I can convert dogecoin to silver (via bitcoin).

3. Joe King

$2214.85 as of right now. Not a bad gain for about 3 hours time. At this rate, it's like $100/day it's going up.

Silver Art likes this.
  4. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

You needn't work so hard at it...
    https://www.cryptonator.com/converter/

With bitcoin currently @ 2221 scheisse dollars, 130Ozt AG, and 1.75Ozt of AU I'm not stacking moar, but will on a pullback. Meanwhile there are lots of other cryptos in the early stages. I'm personally focusing on cryptos that are dirt cheap, have been around for years, and have significant differences from bitcoin(proof of work). Some of the proof of stake coins for instance pay yields, have been around for years, and are still relatively cheap.

Silver Art likes this.
  5. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it. I will continue to eat my popcorn and watch what the cryptos will do in the near future. Exciting times indeed for cryptocurrencies in general. I felt excited just "finding" some Dogecoin that I forgot that I had. LOL!!! Almost like finding pocket change between the cushions of the couch but slightly better.

6. Joe King

$23 in the last 30 minutes.

$2237.56

...but gonna crash, grid sure to go down by lunchtime. lol

solarion likes this.
  7. solarion

No problemo man. There's a mobile version of that converter that also includes the same obscure cryptos. Comes in really handy.

I have small stashes of cryptos scattered across just about every exchange that are at least a little bit trustworthy and have been re-visiting those accounts since the latest spike upward. That has resulted in some nice surprises to the upside. I had a stack of ethereum and ETC(ethereum classic) I'd forgotten about, but can now buy me a modest vacay. lol

Plus I began stacking medium and low yield stake coins a couple years back and my fave has more than tripled in value all the while paying 5% yield, so pretty happy with that since I have over 1b of the things. Dunno if they'll ever amount to anything huge, but when bitcoin moves it drags all the cryptos with.
    [​IMG]

8. Joe King

There's this one too.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

IMHO, a few dozen to maybe $100 in a few of them might not be such a bad idea. Downside loss would be negligible with a potentially huge upside win if any of the others do anything close to what btc has done.

Behold, the wonders of deflationary currency. The uS Dollar should work the same way. Ie: deflationary, so then we could all just save for our own retirements and SS IRA's 401k's and all the other "investment" vehicles made available that only serve to exchange your hard earned dollars for IOU's in the future, won't need to exist.

Silver Art and solarion like this.
  9. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor

Yep. I already had that one bookmarked for a while. I was looking at it a lot just to see how other alt coins were performing but I have not looked at it that much until recenrly when I "found" my Dogecoin stash.

I briefly thought about using a small amount of my accumulated profits from my ebay side business of selling '70's silver art bars, but I decided against it and I will just sit on the sidelines and watch what bitcoin and other alt cryptos do. Since I have some Dogecoin (and Whitecoin) in my possession, then I already have an indirect play on bitcoin and a direct plays on a couple of alt coins. I am happy with that.

10. solarion

Dogecoin went on a really nice run over the weekend even against bitcoin which was on a tear vs fiat crap. As a result I'm currently rotating out of doge and into some other coins that haven't received so much luvin'.

Silver Art likes this.
  11. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Yeah I saw where Doge was. I saw a price of 131 satoshi/Doge at some point when I looked at coinmarketcap, It probably went higher than that but I did not see it.