1. Yet another holiday today for .gov and market types today in the US
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This Monday, Feb. 20, all U.S. banks and financial markets will be closed in observance of the Presidents Day,
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/17/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1239.10-- Silver $18.03-- Oil $53.78-- USD $100.95 -- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1304.51 (1), SAE $21.15 (20)

Copy of intelligence documents that CNN is reporting on

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by rad, Jan 10, 2017.

1. rad

rad New Member

2. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Now this is really interesting. I wonder if a defamation lawsuit could be mounted?

This sounds like something the government goons would be doing, not Trump!

trump_russian.png

searcher and Flight2gold like this.
  3. Aurumag

Aurumag Gloating Gold Seeker Midas Member

Oh no!

Does this mean that Trump is going to pee all over the Whitehouse?

The intelligence report confirms it.

But wait!

How bad can that be, considering that Barry and his ilk shat all over Americans like me for 8 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong years.

Irons and GOLDBRIX like this.
  4. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    @rad
    Welcome aboard.
    Nothing against you but I think we need to realize the source of the first link, CNN.
    This was all reported back in October 2016 by MotherJones.com with sources so loose and such minimal verification so as
    to not even be looked at again.
    Does anyone actually think that a billionaire, who has substantial assets in the foreign country of reference, is not going to be communicating with said leadership of that country ?
    Think about how many countries would like to compromise the leader of the USA through any exploited proclivities ?
    This all seems to be a basic smear attempt. The same we're going to see during all of Trump's Presidency.
    Anything to drive a wedge between him proposing anything new and real reform.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Irons, the_shootist, searcher and 4 others like this.
  5. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
  6. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

Trump just called CNN fake news at his press conference ....most everyone clapped. It's so refreshing to have a president who tells it like it is.

Another BS story.

southfork, mayhem, <SLV> and 4 others like this.
  7. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

CNN just died!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-...im-acosta-get-into-shouting-match-at-presser/

Watch video! Some good ball kickin there boys. You don't deserve a question your fake news. LUV IT!

‘You Are Fake News!’: Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser
    by Justin Baragona | 12:18 pm, January 11th, 2017
    Video 1301

During President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference today, Trump took aim at “fake news” regarding the release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed, calling them a “failing piece of garbage.” Following that, he ended up getting into an argument with a CNN reporter, who he also called out during the presser over their report on a two-page synopsis they claim was presented to Trump.

With Trump looking to call on other reporters, Jim Acosta yelled out, “Since you are attacking us, can you give us a question?”

“Not you,” Trump said. “Your organization is terrible!”

Acosta pressed on, “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?” Trump countered by telling him “don’t be rude.”

“I’m not going to give you a question,” Trump responded. “I’m not going to give you a question. You are fake news!”

As those on stage by Trump clapped, Acosta retorted, “Now, Mr. President-elect, that’s not appropriate!”

Irons, southfork, searcher and 4 others like this.
  8. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    Irons, ABC123, phoneman and 2 others like this.
  9. brosil

brosil Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'm having such a good day today. I woke up to this happy horse manure, verified it fake within minutes and have been listening to various idiots drooling on radio and TV since. I also had a delicious Lemon Song roll at the Koto-Buki. I can only say" 9 days."

Irons and the_shootist like this.
  10. rad

rad New Member

From the CNN article above:
    Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

11. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

I've never understood the interest in seeing women peeing, so called "golden showers". All those videos are available online on the usual smut sites, but you have to pay extra if you want to see the ones where the Donald orders the women to do stuff....lol

12. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Donald Trump says he was NEVER briefed on fake dirty dossier and NEVER shown it by intelligence chiefs and ridicules its claim he was taped with Moscow hookers by confessing he's a 'germophobe'
    • President-elect Donald Trump held his first press conference in 167 days on Wednesday – the first since his electoral win
    • Spoke after the release of report that top intelligence officials were presented with information that Russia may have gained compromising information on him
    • Went on offense immediately and called report fake - and slammed those who published it first
    • Also suggested it could have been leak from intelligence agents and called it 'disgrace' -'that's something Nazi Germany would have done'
    • Addressed allegation that he had prostitutes commit degrading sex acts on bed used by Obama saying: 'I'm, also very much of a germophobe'
    • Earlier Wednesday, Senator John McCain acknowledged passing dirt documents on Trump to the FBI after receiving them
    • He says he won't be releasing his tax returns because 'no one cares' and they're under audit
    • Says he is turning over 'complete and total control' of his business to sons Don Jr. and Eric

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109830/Trump-faces-media-press-conference-November-election-win-amid-storm-questions-alleged-Russia-dirt-dossier.html#ixzz4VUBogl2e
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

13. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Trump has a right to be pissed off.

14. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Energy Extraction
    You have got to love it when a bunch of kids on 4chan bring down an entire news agency. Hell, I almost want become a member over there just to see them celebrate this.

ABC123 likes this.
  15. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter

There's our friend again.

16. rad

rad New Member

17. rad

rad New Member

18. Jeff C.

Jeff C. Silver Member Silver Miner

I'm so happy to see CNN revealed to be involved with this fake news fiasco.This is just another reason that they are not to be relied upon to deliver "news".I've never been a fan of the shit they spew.It is fascinating ,however,how many people will tune in to be deceived by fake news-even when they KNOW it is fake news.Now we have Trump who is quickly dealing them their death knell.

Flight2gold likes this.
  19. rad

rad New Member

20. rad

rad New Member