1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Crooks, Cons & Connivers In The Automotive Industry

Discussion in 'Auto, Tractor, Motorcycles, Racing, and Mechanics' started by searcher, Feb 10, 2017.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Dealing With Some Ford Dealers - Capital Ford - Rocky Mount - Gaudin Ford - Las Vegas Nevada
    Astral Auto Repairs

Published on Jun 29, 2017
    This video details our worst experience with a ford dealer in all the years we have been in business. Thankfully, there are some ford dealerships, along with their employees, will go out of their way to make the customer happy.

2. searcher

Thank You To Leith Lincoln In Raleigh NC & Gaudin Ford In Las Vegas NV
    Astral Auto Repairs

Published on Jun 29, 2017
    Dealing with dealerships can sometimes be a pain in the neck, so if you find one that treats you fair, be sure stick with that dealership and not venture around, you may not like what you find. This is a special THANKS YOU to Leith lincoln in Raleigh, North Carolina for getting us a replacement expansion tank, but never forgetting about Gaudin Ford in Las Vegas, Nevada for helping us out the best they can.

3. searcher

Dominos Pizza, Where Are My Toppings!? COMPLETE RIPOFF!
    Astral Auto Repairs

Published on Jun 30, 2017
    Today we ordered some dominos pizza from the Sharpsburg, NC store, to have while watching some Batman movies. We wanted to see if they would skimp on the toppings like they have since the previous manager Patrick left the store, and sure enough, THEY DID!

4. searcher

1989 Mercedes Benz 260E - Exhaust System Falling Out - BEWARE OF EXHAUST SHOPS!
    Astral Auto Repairs

Published on Jun 27, 2017
    Video on checking a 1989 mercedes benz 260e where the exhaust system had broken and is falling out of the car

5. searcher

Patreon And GoFundMe Scammers On YouTube!
    Astral Auto Repairs

Published on Jun 26, 2017
    YouTube video on letting people know that some users of patreon and gofundme scam people out of money using youtube.

6. searcher

Used Subaru Buyer's Guide
    MrSubaru1387

Published on Jul 9, 2017
    General overview of things to look out for when shopping for a used Subaru.

Please Like, Comment, and Share. Be sure to subscribe for future videos.

-----I assume no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. I recommend safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond my control, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not myself.-----

7. dacrunch

dacrunch Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Just talked to a trucker friend. A colleague of his had a dead battery, so he went to help him with a set of jumper cables.
    Attached them to his battery, left the engine running while his friend started his truck, then removed the jumper cables.
    And to his dismay, even though the truck still could run, all his "accessories" were dead. The power windows wouldn't come up, the headlights and blinkers wouldn't work, etc. So his friend followed him back to the dispatch office (to avoid getting crashed into)... and they called the techs.
    Tech shows up, and finds a little fuse that had to be changed. Turns out that it's "built-in surge protection security" baloney...
    So you can't hook the jumper cables directly onto the battery, but under the hood there's a special bolt/rod to hook the red (hot) cable to, and the other to the frame, in case you need to jump-start somebody. So, just a "heads up" on "new technology".
    Makes you want to stay with "old tech"...

8. searcher

⭐Hit From Behind With NO INSURANCE, Geico Car Insurance!
    ⭐ Astral Auto Repairs

Published on Aug 27, 2017
    On August 12th, we were rear ended by a 2006 honda accord, whilst we were standing still. Come to find out, the owner of the vehicle had no insurance, and we have Geico, find out what happens next!

9. searcher

The Future Of Repossession Is Now - Welcome The RepoDrone - 09/03/2017
    RepoNut

Published on Sep 3, 2017
    In this video you will see parts of a new segment called the Repo News that I plan to start bringing to viewers from all over the country.

Showing how this industry is in serious need of reform and compliancy.

I also plan to do Repo Fails as well so stay tuned for this new RepoNut 360 series.

Also in this episode I am introducing my concept of utilizing cutting edge technology to revolutionize the auto recovery industry. . How I wanted to use footage never before available to consumers in my repo videos such as this.

I have not given up on this dream and it will become a reality if I have anything to say about it.

Another RepoNut first - Welcome The Repo Drone Concept

Also stay till the end where I announce a special offer on my two eBooks out now.