1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Current State Run Media Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

I am enjoying the hell out of watching them slide into irrelevance. It's a happy train wreck!

CNN Anchor Says American Women Should Wear The Islamic Hijab To Show ‘Solidarity’ With Muslims (VIDEO)

Aleister Nov 30th, 2016 4:06 pm 317 Comments

[​IMG]
    CNN is just losing its mind at this point.

In a recent segment, CNN brought on a Muslim woman to talk about how she doesn’t “feel safe” wearing a hijab in public anymore because President-Elect Trump.

So to show “solidarity,” CNN’s Alisyn Camerota says American women should all wear the hijab to show “solidarity” with Muslim Americans.

Take a look:

“Maybe there will be a movement where people wear the head scarf in solidarity. You know, even if you’re not Muslim,” suggested CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota on CNN’s “New Day,” WND reports.

“Maybe it’s the way people shave their heads, you know, sometimes in solidarity with somebody who is going through something,” she said.

So non-Muslim women should start wearing the hijab to help Muslims feel safe? Sounds like Sharia Law.

Guest post by John Binder of American Lookout.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-islamic-hijab-show-solidarity-muslims-video/

Son of Gloin and ABC123 like this.
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

good idea,

it makes less of a mess when the bullet hits

Ensoniq, Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Took the words right out of my mouth!

4. engineear

engineear Seeker Seeker

Medical field
    Why isn't SHE wearing one? Why isn't HE?

dacrunch, Usury, oldgaranddad and 2 others like this.
  5. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I'm wearing one right now on the couch. Or I should say I wrapped a dish towel around my head. Felt breezy in here.

Irons, Zed, ABC123 and 1 other person like this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Hey this is Communist News Network
    Their motto is:
    "Do as I say, not as I do".

Irons, Son of Gloin and gringott like this.
  7. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Tossers.

gringott and Ensoniq like this.
  8. chomper

chomper Purveyor of Filth Silver Miner

gringott, Irons and Scorpio like this.
  9. Irons

Unreal. If this was an actual network and not an arm of the demonrat party these racist clowns would be perp walked out the door. It's painful to watch.
    And folks wonder why I can't watch teevee.

CNN Gleefully Mocks Dr. Ben Carson – Exhibit Stunning Level of Ridicule Against Black Cabinet Nominee…
    Posted on December 6, 2016 by sundance
    During a presented Don Lemon discussion panel Monday night, the severity of ridicule against Dr. Ben Carson was jaw-dropping and unprofessional in the extreme.

Removing all pretense of substantive discussion, Don Lemon, Marc Lamont Hill and Peter Beinart began openly mocking the nomination of Dr. Carson for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

The scope and severity of the exhibited ridicule was so over the top, fellow CNN panelist Brian Stelter was both visibly trying to hide his glee and simultaneously uncomfortable joining in amid the laughter and mockery.

If this was any other media panel mocking and ridiculing a black nominee for an Obama administration the calls of racist outrage against the network would be overwhelming. However, as customary within their hypocrisy, the pontificating left-wing ideologues cannot even fathom anyone taking exception.

farmhand1927 says:
    December 6, 2016 at 5:52 am
    Shep Smith of Fox went after Dr. Carson yesterday, as well, saying he has no qualifications to hold a Cabinet seat. Nevermind, the hacks, fools and antagonists that have mega million dollar contracts on news networks that have no qualifications to report actual news. Shep and Megyn should both make haste to CNN. Allison Camarotu is waiting for volunteers to wear hijabs in solidarity with frightened Muslim women. She was eager to talk the talk but to date, hasn’t walked the walk–her former Fox friends would both look adorable in head dresses. News networks have spiraled downward to late night comedy show quality in reporting factual information.

Serving in the Cabinet isn’t brain surgery, but just in case it comes to that, Dr. Carson is more than qualified, you crooked, dishonest media morons.

Watch
    :

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...el-of-ridicule-against-black-cabinet-nominee/

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Son of Gloin, D-FENZ and gringott like this.
  10. gringott

N/A
    Why anyone watches this drivel any more is very puzzling to me. Years ago when I cut the dish, I thought I would miss it, including "the news as seen by fox".
    I haven't missed it a bit. Channel surfing is history around here. Plus I can use the money for other things I would rather have.

11. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Carson is more than qualified. Carson grew up in one of the hell holes that HUD helped create. That is what these lib-tards are afraid of. He knows their game and survived and excelled in it against all odds.

12. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

CNN is unwatchable. I have a friend from Trinidad that called Carson a Dr. Tom and his friends call him an Uncle Tom. Carson is one of the best people we have, why would anybody not want him to serve the country?

Treetop and gringott like this.
  13. ABC123

ABC123 Silver Member Silver Miner

Notice they bring in the black guy to crack the jokes so everyone feels safe in laughing. Otherwise, RACISS!

I guess you need years of screwing over the electorate by taking bribes and selling influence to be "qualified" to serve in government. We are learning! What exactly does one need to be considered "qualified" as a public servant?

These morons are showing all their cards.

14. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    There are black men and then there are niggers, CNN hires all niggers so they can insult the black men they don't like

dacrunch likes this.
  15. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    Come on, CNN?

They admitted that they were working with the CIA in Desert Storm in order to properly vet their embedded reporters and ensure that only the REAL fake news was propagated.

That was 25 years ago!

Son of Gloin, gringott and dacrunch like this.
  16. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

While I was watching it, I was wondering if the same panel of "experts" wondered at barry's qualifications while he was a candidate. I mean does community organizer and freshman senator really make one qualified for the presidency?

The Communist News Network is so overtly biased at this point that their "coverage" can often be confused with an SNL skits.

Son of Gloin, Aurumag, Irons and 2 others like this.
  17. gringott

N/A
    Today I read a story on Bloomberg about Chicago losing its homeboy in the White House and how that could make things tougher. In the story they outlined the billions of dollars Chicago [and Illinois] need for transportation projects, including a $1.1 billion project for elevated transportation in the city currently sitting at the transportation department. Now Bloomberg is for investors so you would think all the relevant information would be there. NOPE. Not one word about the ballerina from Israel mayor just announcing they will continue to be a "sanctuary city" and they won't help the FedGov with illegals. Of course, Trump has made noises that "sanctuary cities" that don't cooperate will lose their FedGov funds.

Wouldn't that be a critical little bit of information? You would think so...

My place of birth and former home of record is in very deep doo-doo, and the state is going down with it. Just do a web search and read the information. Now think how much they are leaving out of the story, like the above tidbit. In my opinion, Illinois and Chicago are going to be the next financial domino to fall. It sure would be nice if we had media reports that presented ALL the facts about the mess.

18. gringott

N/A
    This stuff has been going on for decades, they can't handle a black person who is not a leftist in power. Look at all the horrible stuff they did to Clarence Thomas, a decent man who has done a good job on the court.

Qualifications? Really? After all the stooges the Obamao administration brought in from day one, I would say just about anyone could do as good a job or better.

Treetop, Son of Gloin, D-FENZ and 2 others like this.
  19. stonedywankanobe

stonedywankanobe Gold Member Gold Chaser

Gringott we know who runs the msm and why they blatantly spew anything but real news.

They have outed themselves and we're watching their house of cards crumble as well speak.

It's almost like in a communist nation where the state ran media perpetrates false narratives, and a deeply repressed but aware people, outwardly pretend to believe the lies for their own safty.
    Each side, invariably but inwardly, viewing the side other as liers.
    It's an unsustainable model, and were seeing it exposed here for what it is because its irredeemably UN AMERICAN and destined to fail.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    andial, ABC123, Son of Gloin and 4 others like this.
  20. the_shootist

Architect
    If we want our country back make no mistake, it will have to be fought for. The leftists simply aren't going to stop. In fact, they're getting more and more bold and desperate

gringott likes this.
  21. Irons

Hillary hammers ‘fake news’ in 2nd post-election speech, then gets pounded by her own massive hypocrisy
    December 9, 2016 | Scott Morefield | SHARE1.4K

On Thursday, Hillary Clinton gave just her second public post-election speech, this time to Congress to honor retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid.

After complimenting the retiring senator, Clinton couldn’t resist the opportunity to toss out yet another excuse for her November election defeat to Donald Trump – you guessed it – the “epidemic” of “fake news.”

Clinton called on Congress to stop the “epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media over the past year” because it is, unlike – apparently – things like Islamic extremism, a “danger to the nation.”

Likely referring to Edgar Welch’s firing of an AR-15 rifle inside Washington pizzeria Comet Ping Pong on Sunday in response to a fake news story about Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, running a child sex ring there, Clinton said, “It’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real-world consequences.”

“It’s a danger that must be addressed and addressed quickly,” Clinton said. “Bipartisan legislation is making its way through Congress to boost the government’s response to foreign propaganda and Silicon Valley is starting to grapple with the challenge and threat of fake news.”

Predictably, Twitter users were eager to point out the former Democratic nominee’s massive hypocrisy.

[​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Mike Cernovich

✔@Cernovich

Hillary Clinton, who "remembered landing under sniper fire," claims fake news is a problem. You can't script this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?

7:55 PM - 8 Dec 2016
    [​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Paul Joseph Watson

✔@PrisonPlanet

Hillary Clinton blames "fake news" for her election defeat.

I agree.

Y'all believed your own fake hype & got lazyhttp://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/309532-clinton-blasts-epidemic-of-fake-news …

I honestly want to know specifically. Which #FakeNews story cost Hillary the election?

Name it @HillaryClinton. We'll wait.

8:53 PM - 8 Dec 2016

In a stunning display of integrity, Hillary Clinton takes full responsibility for her election defeat! Just kidding - she blames #FakeNews!

Follow
    [​IMG]Amy Moreno @VivaLaAmes

Forrest-dweller Hillary emerges from the Chappaqua woods to spread more FAKE NEWS about "FAKE NEWS" http://truthfeed.com/video-sore-loser-hillary-emerges-and-blames-fake-news-for-her-loss/40556/ …

6:03 PM - 8 Dec 2016
    [​IMG]

VIDEO : Sore Loser Hillary Emerges and Blames "Fake News" For Her Loss
    Hillary Clinton emerged from the woods looking every bit as defeated and low energy as you'd expect to give a speech for Harry Reid. While it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand, she...

truthfeed.com

Follow
    [​IMG]Michael Tracey

✔@mtracey

After all that's gone on, the issue foremost on Hillary's mind is apparently "fake news." Says it all. Remember, nothing is ever her fault.

Follow
    [​IMG]James Hirsen

✔@thejimjams

Hillary Clinton who told the families of dead Benghazi victims that a video at fault now decries "fake news." https://twitter.com/politico/status/807015183713452032 …

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12...-speech-gets-pounded-massive-hypocrisy-421749

gringott, Son of Gloin and D-FENZ like this.
  22. Irons

IRONY: CNN Hit With Racism Lawsuit By Black Employees After Spending A Year Calling Trump Supporters Racists

[​IMG]

The liberal “news” network CNN spent the last year calling Trump supporters racists. Now they’re being sued by black employees for… racism!

You couldn’t make this up.

The Daily Caller reports:

CNN Spends Election Cycle Calling Trump Supporters Racist, Then Gets Hit With Class Action Racism Suit

After months of calling Trump supporters racist, CNN now faces a multi-million dollar class action lawsuit alleging racism from their own black employees.

Odd, considering how vigorously CNN leveled those same charges before and after the election. CNN host Van Jones called the election of Trump a “whitelash” against a black president, while a CNN contributor accused Trump of “a lack of tolerance for other people.”

Now, the channel that openly called Trump a “bigot, racist and misogynist” who would “embolden bigotry” faces its own allegations of racial discrimination from black employees.

Former and current black employees filed a lawsuit alleging racial discrimination against CNN, Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner, reports the Daily Mail.

The people who are suing claim there were differences in pay and evaluations based on race.

Maybe CNN should look inward and solve their own problems before they accuse anyone else of racism.

That is, if they don’t go out of business first.

RELATED ITEMS:CNN, LAW, LIBERAL HYPOCRISY, MEDIA, NEWS, POLITICS, RACISM

http://americanlookout.com/irony-cn...ding-a-year-calling-trump-supporters-racists/

Son of Gloin likes this.
  23. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    I hope these employees win enough to force an asset liquidation.

Let the fake news outlets handle the truth.

Irons, ABC123 and Son of Gloin like this.
  24. Irons

When nobody believes a word you say and they are openly laughing at you, Double down. . aroll.gif

White House and Political Intel Community Blame The Russians…
    Posted on December 10, 2016 by sundance

President Obama Can See Russia From His House…

Someone, anyone, please tell me the best play for the Obama administration is not to trot out Clapper and Brennan to blame the Russians…. because the entrenched unwillingness to accept defeat is now getting way too funny.

The latest batch of moonbattery stems from the New York Times and Washington Postwho are now quoting mysterious and secret sources, within the CIA, who claim the Russians were involved in the 2016 presidential election… or something:

[…] It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” the paper quoted a senior US official as saying. “That’s the consensus view.” (link)

[​IMG]

It was already funny when candidate Hillary “pickles” Clinton was blaming a mysterious planetary conspiracy theory created by earth’s nationalist movement under the auspices of oppositional frog memes:

[…] The “vast right-wing conspiracy” went weirdly global today when Hillary Clinton delivered an actual presidential speech claiming she was being chased around by looming global forces of darkness, aligned in ideological intent to ensure her destruction (link)

But, it’s yet another level of absurdity entirely when the actual U.S. intelligence apparatus assigns the official position office of the president to the same global conspiracy.

These people don’t need to be refuted, they need to be laughed at. Period.

Without any delivered evidence what-so-ever, the Times and Post are selling the deflective White House/Democrat “blame Russia” narrative by pointing to intelligence agencies including the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper – and the Director of the CIA John Brennan.

Pause yourself for a moment and absorb that.

DNI Director James Clapper, the specific Obama political appointee who falsely testified before congress about the NSA – and then when caught in the falsehoods fell back on a position to say:

“I responded in what I thought was the most truthful, or least untruthful, manner by saying ‘no.’” (link)

[​IMG]

Yeah, THAT James Clapper. Oh, there’s no political angle to that guy’s department now that he’s nearing administrative exit and throwing the proverbial distraction spaghetti upon the wall.. can’t be. LOL.

But, but wait… The CIA haz ruskie reports too.

Well, specifically that would be the Obama political appointee and CIA Director, John Brennan; and there would be intense irony in Brennan saying they have some mysterious and top secret evidence of Russian hacking.

Irony, because it was literally John Brennan’s firm who was caught in 2008 ACTUALLYhacking the U.S. State Department passport records of then presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama who Brennan was working for:

[…] Just two weeks before an April 2008 Obama speech, and surprise announcement of his 1981 visit to Pakistan, employees of John Brennan (who would become Obama’s terror chief) were caught tampering with Obama’s passport files.

It should be noted that “Obama’s top terrorism and intelligence adviser, John O. Brennan, heads a firm that was cited in March 2008 (just before this April ’08 fundraiser) for breaching sensitive files in the State Department’s passport office, according to a State Department Inspector General’s report released July 2009. (link)

[​IMG]

The same CIA Director John Brennan who admitted in September of this year, that he voted for the communist party. This long-term Obama adviser, now CIA head would never have a political motivation to assign a ridiculous political angle to the 2016 Presidential outcome in an effort to protect the legacy of, well, his boss… right?

Muh, Russians.

Swear.

You just can’t make this stuff up. And yet, the MSM wonders why trust in media is even lower than trust in government. Dammit, it’s that Pepe character, gottabe.

Follow
    [​IMG]Michael Tracey

✔@mtracey
    Looks like there's inter-agency leaking and counter-leaking going on, which resulted in the latest Russia non-story https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/12/09/unpacking-new-cia-leak-dont-ignore-aluminum-tube-footnote/ …

11:41 PM - 9 Dec 2016
    [​IMG]

Unpacking the New CIA Leak: Don't Ignore the Aluminum Tube Footnote - emptywheel
    Just hours after Obama announced he was going to ask for a formal review of what Russia did in the election, the CIA and/or Democratic Senators leaked to the WaPo what they want the outcome of the...

Back to the grown ups – We have previously presented the outline of black hats and white hats within the various domestic law enforcement and national security discussions. However, seemingly invisible to all but those who are paying very close attention, is the dawning of a new security era focused on civic defense and national restoration.

The larger dose of joy comes not from waiting for the historic writing of this time; but rather to notice these exact moments when we are within them.

With General Mattis as Secretary of Defense, Michael Flynn as National Security Advisor, General John Kelly as Secretary of Homeland Security, a top-of-class West Point graduate in Mike Pompeo brought in to take over and undoubtedly purge the CIA, and a lame duck struggle breaking out over NSA with Admiral Mike Rogers, the implications are pretty obvious.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[L-R Mike Pompeo, Gen. Michael Flynn, Admiral Mike Rogers]

The white hats we have needed within the national security and intelligence departments are responding from a select group within the Defense Department.

Mounting evidence supports the ongoing thesis the DoD has actually seceded from the political elites; and with the election of President Donald Trump, they are poised on the horizon to reconstruct a nationalist-minded defense and security apparatus. This is the fundamental paradigm shift many have discussed, yet few imagined possible.

Is it any wonder President-elect Trump is less than enthusiastic with intelligence briefings from “blame Russia” intel officials stemming from within the current administration?

Seriously, think about it.

Lest, we too soon forget – from September 2015:

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials, The Daily Beast has learned.

The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.

“The cancer was within the senior level of the intelligence command,” one defense official said. (read more)

[​IMG]

Any questions?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...political-intel-community-blame-the-russians/

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    gringott and andial like this.
  25. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Go Russia!

gringott, the_shootist and Irons like this.
  26. Irons

This is not going to stop, folks. The insane left will keep this up although to a diminishing audience. The fact that a student recorded this and posted it ought to give us all hope for the future.
    IMO the extreme left needs to show they are truly committed to their moonbat cause by killing themselves.

EDIT: These fecking idiots still think they are the majority.

Jesus look at her, what a peach! :cow:

Indoctrination 101 – Orange County California Teacher Recorded Calling Trump Supporters “Terrorists”…
    Posted on December 10, 2016 by sundance
    [​IMG]

An Orange County California college teacher (Orange Coast College) delivered a very bitter tirade against Donald Trump, Mike Pence and their supporters and voters during a class presentation.

The teachers name is Olga Cox (pictured left).

One of the quick thinking students within the Human Sexuality class recorded what was said, and is now being threatened by the teacher’s union with retaliatory action which might include expulsion.

First, here’s the original recording taken of Cox’s political diatribe:

Here’s a local media report from CBS2 in LA explaining the fallout from the recording:

[​IMG]
    https://theconservativetreehouse.co...recorded-calling-trump-supporters-terrorists/

gringott, solarion and andial like this.
  27. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

She sounds more like a batshit loon political partisan than a teacher. Jeebus stfu lady, your "team" lost. Grow up and get over it.

Irons and the_shootist like this.
  28. the_shootist

Architect
    I have nothing to add except a like