1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

F/S:10 T.Oz JM 999 Fine Silver Bars and 1/4 T.oz 9999 Fine Gold Canadian Maple Leaf

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by GOLDBRIX, Oct 14, 2015.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I have TWO Johnson Matthey 999 FINE Silver 10 T.ozers still in original vacuum seal and in numerical order. $360.00usd for the pair ( prefer not to split).
    AND
    I also have a one-quarter T.oz, 9999 Fine Gold, Canadian Maple Leaf for $325.00usd.

For $685.00usd you can have the entire offering and I'll pay the postage.

I will consider selling the Maple Leaf separate of the JM bars. I will not split the JM bars at this price.

US sales only. USPMO, Personal Checks and Money Orders accepted.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for reading.

Gb

2. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    Re: F/S:10 T.Oz JM 999 Fine Silver Bars and 1/4 T.oz 9999 Fine Gold Canadian Maple Le

Is there some reason I'm being excluded from buying these other than I'm a prick?

3. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Re: F/S:10 T.Oz JM 999 Fine Silver Bars and 1/4 T.oz 9999 Fine Gold Canadian Maple Le

I wouldn't ship to Canada.

4. pitw

Why??

5. Usury

Don't know the postage rates, boarder/customs rules, etc, etc. Quite simply it wouldn't be worth the hassle for a one-time deal.

6. pitw

There is nothing to the customs or border crossing on .999 silver or on the .999 gold. Postage rates are figured by the weight of the package. No problems at all. If the OP wants to sell to a Canuck then I'm interested and will help with postage as I'm aware it is more. Where I live we have no store to go look at this type of stuff.

7. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma

pitw.........as much as i like you being a Canuk and all.......i wouldnt sell you bullion just for the reasons the Ussary listed......i once did a swap deal with a GIMer (fasttcar) gold for platinum......it was a first for me over the boarder.......when i started reading the customs rules and all the forms i had to fill out to do it legaly and have a insured shippment it was very difficult to accompish so much so that the Gold i was sending (fasttcar) we ended up shipping to a refinery in the US...........on the converse he had no issues at all shipping to me...

that was several years ago.....so i dont remember the details but beg to differ with your statement
    that may apply C to USA ........but its totally different USA to C

8. Usury

Exactly....but for clarification, I'm not GOLDBRIX--he never said why he was restricting the offer to US only. I was simply explaining the likely reason why I would do the same if I were to sell something. Your response adds support to my position. Thanks Tazz...

9. pitw

Tazz, I've had many packages sent up from your country and none of the complaint's you listed ever came to me. I've never had anything shipped with insurance to be honest so that could be a different cow. Conversely I've sent PM's to the states quite a few times and have never had to fill out a customs declaration that was difficult. Actually easier to send down than up as we have a problem with gold under .995 pure.

10. davycoppitt

davycoppitt Seeker Seeker

For what its worth. I sold to Canada once and will no longer. Not worth my time to go to the PO and do it.

11. ttazzman

Pitw.........truthfully i dont remember why it was so difficult.....but it was either the insurance aspect of it.......or it was the fact that i was sending $100 gold canadian legal tender coins into canada .....but it might be worth your time to investigate what the requirements are for us in the US to send items to you for future transactions as most of us dont have a staff of shippers on tap to figure this crap out..

12. lumpOgold

lumpOgold Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

I send PM's to friends in Ottawa all the time, it's easier for me to buy Maple Leafs than for them (and cheaper) so I do it for them. Never had a problem, except the packages sometimes get damaged so I tape them with many yards of tape and double box it, last time I sent a single ounce in an airtite capsule and taped it to a cardboard piece, AND wrote the delivery address on the cardboard, it was delivered WITHOUT the envelope! Amazing honest Canada Post employees!

13. pitw

truth be told I've received many small lot's under 5 ounces in a greeting card that falls under the letter mail depth requirement. I have all the stuff that is subject to custom tax's sent that way in order to save some coin. Like the St Gaudens, Liberty's and double/single/half/1/4 and such eagles.

14. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

SALE PENDING

15. ttazzman

:) glad someone got a good deal...

NOW damit who is a expert on shipping to canada need to figure this crap out......LOL......obviously we have no issues sending our junk red tractors up there...:)

16. <===Foolsgold

<===Foolsgold Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

For future reference can someone clue me in....How do these transactions (in the lower 48) take place?

Money transfer, shipping mode and insurance.

Thanks in advance!

17. GOLDBRIX

It really depends on what the two parties want to agree on.

Normally the seller sets the parameters on what he is willing to do and deal with.

Then it's a matter of negotiation, communication and trust. - IMO

18. ttazzman

Trust is the big issue......because someone has to be at risk ......normally 90% of the time its the buyer that accepts the risk for the price.....in other words the buyers sends good funds prior to the seller sending product......

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  19. msolorio3

msolorio3 Seeker Seeker

Speech Pathologist

Canadians are nice people. Don't ya know?

pitw likes this.
  20. pitw

and with that the deal is done. Thanks brix.

21. GOLDBRIX

Thank You pitw.