1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook Developing Ability to Read Your Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by TAEZZAR, May 3, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

19 April, 2017, Farcebook announced they have 60 engineers, working to design a system so you may type by only thinking. This will be done without invasive implants.

Farcebook is not your friend !!

searcher likes this.
  2. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Maybe if you are dumb enough to have a Facefart account.

GOLDBRIX and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    Sure...

What are the benefits for having a facebook again? I only know of 1 other person my age in my small circle of friends/family that doesn't have one. I wonder if anyone ever weighs pros/cons anymore.

searcher, TAEZZAR and D-FENZ like this.
  4. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Hmmmm... lets all join! Could backfire on them and it may commit suicide!

TAEZZAR likes this.
  5. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Do you mind me asking about what age group you are in?
    Well Homer, from the looks of your avatar it doesn't seem like you have much there to offer. </grin>

Zed and TAEZZAR like this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Sorry, I can't help you !! :don't    know2:

7. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

I told a 30-ish male treasure hunter that facebook is for 7th grade girls. He is still pissed at me to this day.
    I don't see it as any loss on my part. Manchildren make me sick.

mayhem and TAEZZAR like this.
  8. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

FAcepaint CAN NOT read your thoughts if you are NOT a Member.

Well, Maybe THEY CAN - :give finger:

Zed, Irons and TAEZZAR like this.
  9. TAEZZAR

hahahaha, Irons, his loss, is your gain !!

10. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

You have to deal with facebook now if you plan on doing any Internet marketing or search engine optimization. Almost every web site out there with a face book like box loads the script from facebook.com, so they are watching. I hated using it cause my youngest sons mom is a face book stalker and always started facebooking my other kids moms. Now I just use the page feature to promote different projects.

11. TAEZZAR

What a sad thing, being compromised by an internet site. When I was in business, my word, my quality of work & a business card with my name & number was all I needed to succeed.
    Today, if I was still in business, I would do everything in my power to stay the hell out of that compromising position. FUCK FARSEBOOK !!!

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  12. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

This is just what they admit having. Who knows what happens behind the scenes? They could change the variables in the script getted when ever they want.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/analytics/overview
    Overview of Facebook Analytics

Facebook Analytics helps you understand how people are using your desktop and mobile websites, iOS and Android apps, and Bots for messenger. With well over 1.7B monthly users and growing, we built Facebook Analytics using the same tools, techniques, and infrastructure to help you grow your business.

Whether you're focused on retention, engagement, or conversion, Facebook Analytics has the tools you need, including funnels, cohorts, segmentation, breakdown tables, automated push campaigns, and more. We also provide deep demographic information and audience insights to help you understand your audience, and more accurately segment to analyze behavior. Think of it as your one-stop growth shop:

1. It's completely free to use no matter how many users your apps have or events you send.

2. Your app doesn't need to use Facebook Login or any other Facebook service.

3. Your data is visible in minutes, not days.
    To get started, use our quickstart or take a look at our guided demo:

Also, checkout analytics.facebook.com for a great summary of the features offered by Facebook Analytics, customer stories, and more.

Events, Properties, and Parameters
    Data in Facebook Analytics is driven by App Events and User Properties. Events are used to describe user activity in your application whilst user properties can be assigned to users to support better segmentation.

For example, in a Travel website and application you might fire a 'Search' event whenever a person uses your search function. This event can be enriched with parameters of your choosing, such as 'Search Type' which might be 'Flight', 'Hotel', or 'Car'. This data and event stream can be used to see trends in search usage over time and, combined with segmentation could be used, to understand the demographics of users who use your search function frequently or use a specific search type frequently.

You can also assign attributes to your users with User Properties which can be used in segmentation. App Events describe something a user did, where properties describe an attribute of the user. For example, their Frequent Flyer Status might be Gold, or they may have been a Member Since 2012. User properties can be set from your app or website using the SDK or using our server-to-server API, which is a great way to leverage your CRM data with Facebook Analytics.

[​IMG]
    Facebook Analytics has many reports that can help you better understand your customers and their behavior, including:

Funnels - Funnels allow you to monitor people's journey's through your experiences - whether that's an e-commerce checkout experience, registration or sign up process, or how far people make it through your New User Experience (NUX). Funnels are the best way to identify where you should spend your resources and optimize your app.

Cohorts - After acquisition, retention is the other half of the growth equation. Cohorts are the way to understand how well you're retaining your users and, more importantly, how changes to your app are affecting that retention. With Facebook Analytics behavioral cohorts, we can even look at how changes to your app affect Lifetime Value (LTV) or any other event you care about.

Segments - To really understand your users you need to zoom and understand different audiences. Whether that's seeing the demographics of your top performing customers by value or seeing how well a particular demographic converts in your funnels - segmentation is supported on most reports in Facebook Analytics.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  13. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Facepaint Anal-lytics I got sumptin for you too . One :give finger: Too :give finger:

TAEZZAR likes this.
  14. TAEZZAR

Largest data gathering device ever conceived !!
    And it is NOT for your benefit !

GOLDBRIX and searcher like this.