1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

'Fake' Apollo Moon Landing

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Scorpio, Nov 19, 2017.

1. EricTheCat

EricTheCat Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Keep believing that if you want to.
    Look up on a clear dark night from a dark location and you can see satellites with your own eyes. Getting detail is difficult but here are examples of photos I have taken.

The streak in this shot is a spy satellite USA-193 near its demise days before it burned up in the atmosphere.

USA-193-SpySatellite-02-18-2008aS.jpg

The international space station, as seen from my yard. Others have managed to get far better detail than I have. Some have even captured detail surrounding missions that were being done that matched up perfectly with NASA's live stream.
    ISS-2015-12-04-9966-9969-ScaledUp2.jpg
    ISS-2015-12-18-Img_0231-0234-150x.jpg
    ISS-2015-12-19-Img_0565-0567-x1.5.jpg

I have actually received radio signals including SSTV pictures over radio directly from the space station:
    ISS-2008-10-18-1607.jpg
    ISS-2008-10-19-1943.jpg
    ISS-2008-10-19-1947.jpg
    ISS-2008-10-23-1332.jpg
    I know none of this proves anything to any of you and does not address the moon landing itself. I think Joe came up with very plausible explanations to all of the concerns. It would be interesting if someone would actually address just what they think is wrong with the finer points beyond repeating "lost footage", "haven't been back". Not all the footage was lost and there are reasonable explanations to why we did not go back. If you're going to claim some grand conspiracy, involving multiple countries, a great number of scientists, engineers, pilots, how about some evidence?

Uncle, D-FENZ, Joe King and 2 others like this.
  2. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

I tend to agree. The evidence that NASA faked it is circumstantial, but compelling. Fifty years later and not one single nation or group of nations has matched or surpassed what NASA supposedly did with gear that would today be called primitive. This despite the collapse of commodity money in the interim.

The nation was at a low point after fedgov murdered its own CIC and the Apollo missions propelled an agenda of so called American exceptionalism at a crucial time.

EO 11110 and Juristic Person like this.
  3. EricTheCat

It does not take a very complicated computer to do the kinds of calculations they would have needed. 60's tech could do it. 60's rocket tech could do it. Heck I would almost trust 60's tech more than modern tech if I had to put my life on the line vs. modern day junk. What specifically did they lack that indicates they couldn't do it?

abeland1 likes this.
  4. solarion

No idea...never been there...and neither has anyone else here. Maybe ask Russia, China, India, SpaceX, Japan, the European Union, etc...why even with an alleged model of how to do it and modern gear they've still been unable to put men on the moon. I know I know...they just didn't want to try for the past 50 years, but now they do. Now it suddenly seems to be a race to get "back" there.

5. EricTheCat

It's not like it magically happens because someone wants to go there. It takes resources, planning and time. I still have not seen any compelling reasons to believe the moon landings were hoaxes and the wealth of easily disprovable claims by those saying they were faked do not do much to support the idea.

abeland1 likes this.
  6. solarion

Fifty years?!? We're coming up on five freaking decades and it doesn't look like anyone is ready to put a moon boot on the ground within two years. The last estimate I saw was that the entire Apollo program cost us $100b. Sounds like chicken feed to me when you consider that on 9/10/2001 the department of war claimed they "lost" $2.3 trillion. Now, I ain't gonna be bothered to run inflation numbers based on gumbymint's fairy tale inflation lies, but it appears to me that the warmongers at the pentagram "lost" moar than the entire Apollo program cost us.

Juristic Person likes this.
  7. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I admit that the drug war part was my hypothesizing. However, the fact remains that their budget was in fact cut under Nixon and it is a fact that he started the drug war as we know it today. The DEA was created under his admin.
    ...and I hypothesized because when they cut an agency's budget, it's typically because they want to spend the money elsewhere. Like perhaps a newly created agency that needs funding? That wouldn't make any sense to you?

8. EricTheCat

This might be one of the best examples of a straw man argument I have ever seen.

No effort to address the previously mentioned points. Maybe I expected this. To be clear, I don't trust the government. The government is not my only source of understanding. I also use other sources, reasoning, and intellect.

abeland1 likes this.
  9. solarion

If you say so bud. You said it takes resources, planning, and time...and it has been fifty years since NASA claims they first landed a guy on the moon. I pointed out that the department of war claims to have lost $2.3T...I can find you the video...if utube hasn't "accidentally" erased it NASA style.

That covers time and resources...as to planning, hell if NASA has already been then it should make it easier for other nations yes? So apparently they just haven't thought it was a worthy goal...or they were simply not able to get guys to the moon and back. China has allegedly been working out a plan for years. Seems a bit strange to me that it takes them so long to get their shit together when the US supposedly made it look so easy in 1969, but people will believe whatever they wish.

Amerikan exceptionalism rah rah!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  10. EricTheCat

I don't doubt the government lost money, and no doubt something fishy did happen there. Erased it NASA style? Okay, well, wasn't it only one of the missions was erased? What about the others? What about the many examples of footage that still exists in some form? Some cover up. The Chinese are in on this, is that right, they went so far as to fake the landing site and the configuration of what was left? Russia among other countries that helped with the radio communications that one might think would be happy to debunk our hoax if it was one. Even amateur radio operators were able to point a good enough antenna at the moon and receive their radio signals.

It's all about priorities. After a few moon missions it was obvious that the public was losing interest. I don't see that in any way as evidence of a hoax. Then as far as the world was concerned the real money is in Earth based satellites and so that is what most countries involved in spacecraft focused on. As technology and automation got better it started to make more sense to send electronics into space than actual humans. That seems like common sense to me.

11. Joe King

It's not that I believe, but rather that I have examined the evidence presented by those who offer what they believe is proof that it was faked and find the proof to be lacking. All I've done is to look at the evidence in an objective manner. Ie: no preconceived notions.

No, because a devout catholic does the same thing as the ones pushing the hoax about the Moon landings. Ie: look at everything with a bias towards what they want to see.

Who else could have any? There were only a few people that went. Who else was there other than NASA to record any of it? The Soviets did track the craft all the way there. They represent an entity other than NASA, don't they? Amateur radio operators World wide did the same, yet none of them could show the signals did not come from the Moon. Were they all bought and paid for by NASA?
    ...and now the Chinese too? Soon to include everyone at SpaceX also?

I'm not a devout follower. I'm merely trying to be logical about it. Let's face it, none of us were there so all we can do is examine the evidence. All I'm asking for is something that shows it was in fake not real. If you search the web for, "reasons the Moon landings were faked" you'll find a whole laundry list of reasons people say it had to be faked. If everything that comes up can be rationally logically and scientifically explained, what does that say about the theory? Other than cast serious doubt on it, I mean.

It's not "my God". I'm only attempting to understand why people think it was faked.

I'm not saying the entire gov and all of NASA is incompetent. I said it's not out of the question that they have some people who may not be as competent as they should be.
    ...and people do in fact make mistakes and it is people who operate gov. Just like this church shooter who should have already not been allowed to buy a gun, did so due to someone in gov not doing what they were supposed to. Was it an honest mistake? Perhaps, or it could have been due to gross incompetence on the part of a person or persons working for the gov.

If you think the gov has only perfect people working for it, you're sadly mistaken.

There still should be some proof of it, shouldn't there be? Or does it all come down to ones feelings on the matter? Smacks of SJW type stuff IMHO. They operate on feelings too.

No, what I'm asking for is reasons why it was faked or evidence that suggests it was faked.

It's not about winning, but rather just trying to get to the bottom of it.

abeland1 likes this.
  12. solarion

Supposedly it was the first time a human ever set foot on another world. Oops we lost it, sorry. ...of course that wasn't confirmed for 37 years, but hey...reasons. Sorry to keep harping on it, but it's simply not credible.

A lot of people seem desperate to believe it actually happened, and frankly I don't know beyond any doubt that it didn't, but given the clarity that comes with hindsight I seriously doubt it. If you guys are happy with NASA's story then good on you...I think they're full of sh1t.

13. EricTheCat

Lost just the one, right, and not all of them? Some cover up. Dejavu. I know sometimes this is like hitting a nail that just won't go in.

We're happy with the whole story and we all seek the truth. As we have shown, there were several examples given of agencies besides NASA and even amateurs who took part in the story.

abeland1 likes this.
  14. solarion

Let me repeat...in the entire history of humanity only 12 humans have allegedly set foot on an alien world. The first of those humans was supposedly Neil Armstrong and despite the fact that the mission that put him there allegedly cost $25 billion dollars some guys at NASA thought the original footage was so unimportant that they claim they deleted it to save money.

If you can get past that then great. I never will.

BarnacleBob likes this.
  15. Joe King

Video was posted of them unloading it and it folds up. That's how it was stowed.

Yes, we can't build floating cities on Venus. Just like we can't build colonies on Mars.
    ...but what we can do is take the knowledge we currently have of both and look at it scientifically in order to understand what might be possible in the future.

Find out when ISS will be visible from your location, then go look for it at the time and place it is supposed to be visible. I've seen it several times along with the Space Shuttle. It's not hard to do, it just takes a bit of effort on your part to find the data and make time to go outside and see for yourself.

Also, ever heard of DirecTV? where do you think the signal comes from?

Uh, yes it does. A vacuum thermos provides insulation in the form of an empty space between two walls. Empty meaning without air in it.

Vacuum.PNG

Removing the air removes the stuff that would otherwise conduct heat away from your coffee or soup or whatever you are trying to keep warm. It also works to keep cold things cold by keeping heat out.

How else would a vacuum thermos work, if not because of the vacuum?

Surely there's some proof of it though, isn't there?

We do not CURRENTLY have rocket systems to do that. Doesn't mean they never did or never will.

They had a rocket to get off the Moon with. What makes you think they didn't? Because there's no visible flame?

If you had to go to the Moon, you'd want the computers NASA used, not the glitchy stuff we use today. Apollo's computers were designed for particular tasks and hard wired. If you got a blue screen and had to reboot your windows computer on the way to the Moon, you'd be screwed.

The force applied by the Earths spin is about .3% that of gravity. Or barely perceptible. By your reasoning, a person near or at the poles would feel noticeably heavier, but they don't.
    Ie: a person at or near the poles would be subject to little or no force due to the Earths rotation.

You should. Apollo's computers were designed to do one thing and to do it well.

It's a giant dick wagging contest.

That's all I am asking for. To show where and how the explanations that I and others have given, are wrong.

I'm not. I'm merely looking where the evidence leads.
    ...and I've been on both sides of this issue. I saw that FOX special on it. It all seemed so compelling. Until I started digging deeper.

abeland1 likes this.
  16. solarion

Well then it seems clear that the 7.2 billion humans on Earth that AREN'T Amerikan lost and have tiny dicks.

Not only did Amerikan exceptionalism supposedly put a football team and 1 alternate on the moon, it supposedly did it 48 years ago.

17. Joe King

They are growing though. Give it a little time. China's working on going, NASA is too and so is SpaceX. I guess we will see.
    ...and that's why I said what I did. It's as though none are interested until they think someone else is too.

My only question is, when they use the SLS to go back, would anyone even believe it then?
    ...and what did you think of the Adam vid I posted where he points out that in order to not have diverging shadows on the set, it would have required a wall of lasers.
    Ie: if regular lighting were used, the objects would show multiple shadows or in the case of a single light source, diverging shadows.

18. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    what? ur telling me that parsing numbers would not make a diddle to me? DUDE, the numbers are the easiest thing to crunch. But let us talk about the 'learning curve.'

Do something once and if a disaster does not happen then you refine it down and do it again. After all the bugs are worked out and every body is adept with all the changes then the manufacture and goal come a lot more readily with not as much effort.

So, you say we went to the moon a few times. um? And, we can't go now. um? So? What changed? We have the prints for the rocket motors, we have the prints for the tanks, we have the prints for the capsule, shit I would even say we have the same dam launch tower. And yet we went to low earth orbit instead.

IF things get easier as you do them and you stop then why is it so tuff to start up again unless you never done them in the first place.

solarion likes this.
  19. Joe King

That's what all the Apollo missions did. They kept doing more. Apollo 8 went around the Moon. Apollo 10 got within a certain distance of the Moons surface. 11 landed and each of the following successful missions progressively did more.

What changed is the Nixon Space Doctrine. Did you read it? Post #125. It explains the logic they used to justify going with the space shuttle instead.
    please go read it. I'm not saying that the reasoning used was correct, just that it does explain why they shutdown Apollo missions in favor of the shuttle.
    Edited to add: they were also of the mistaken belief that the Shuttle system would lower launch costs to $118/pound. Apollo was in the thousands. Ie: the gov was looking for cheaper ways of getting stuff up there.

They're building a brand new one. The SLS. It'll be bigger than the Saturn V.
    ...and why would you expect them to rebuild 40+yo stuff? When do they ever do that with anything?

20. solarion

Ummm...48 years isn't enough time? I mean Kennedy said we'd go in 1961? and Armstrong was supposedly making boot prints there 8 years later. Like I said these other nations must either be led by small dicked retards or someone's telling a fat lie.

It really really shouldn't be all that difficult if it could be accomplished in 1969 with crap computers and limited knowledge of space. Since then we've allegedly sent man made objects outside our own solar system, we've allegedly sent unmanned missions to mars. So much progress has allegedly been made in every regard...except no more boots have been put on the ground on any world other than Earth by any nation since 1972. Yeah that's freaking weird.

michael59 likes this.
  21. Joe King

What I meant by that was, give it a few years from now because several entities are working on it right now. Up until recently, no one was.

It's much cheaper and easier to send probes than manned missions. NASAcould have spent all their budget to keep going to the Moon, or find ways to do stuff like you mentioned.

Did you read the Nixon Space Doctrine? It lays it all out and like it or not, it has defined the US space program for 40+ years now. Maybe Trump will give us a new one.

22. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

23. Juristic Person

Watch the above video.

solarion likes this.
  24. solarion

lol Awesome! I'm on the moon right now watching it!

There is some hope. Fedgov seems to like to begin trickling out information about its dirty dealings roughly 50 years after the fact. Hopefully in a few short years we will begin to see some heavily redacted info on the alleged moon landings when "national security" is no longer threatened.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Juristic Person and the_shootist like this.
  25. Joe King

Looks like something from the set of Capricorn One, to me. With audio someone added to it.

One thing I noticed in that vid was how close to the lander they are shown to plant the flag. None of the Apollo missions put the flag that close.
    ....and the rest of it is a hodge podge of photo shopped images and memes strung together.

Is there any particular things in the vid you would specifically like to discuss?

26. Joe King

Pic from Cap One set. Notice the similarity between it and what's shown in your vid relative to where the flag is? Also, the same side of the lander is shown as in your vid.
    ...and the space suits match what is shown in a pic known to be from the set of Cap One. Ie: the face shields are obviously different from what Apollo was shown to be using on their space suits.

capricornone01.jpg

CapOne.PNG

Find me any pic from Apollo missions that show anything close to that placement.

27. Juristic Person

I think somebody was trying to tell us something in the making of Capricorn One.

Btw - Holland wasn't the only country that received moon rocks that later were discovered to be petrified wood.

And it's no coincidence that NASA hired a lot of Hollywood people. Their productions are fake.

You seem pretty good with pictures. Mind showing me a real photo of a satellite in space? Something that's not CGI please...

28. Joe King

What would that be?
    ...and people "read" all manner of stuff into the supposed meaning of movies all the time.

Which other official rocks wee those? We've already established the Holland "rock" wasn't officially given by NASA or the Astronauts.

How many?

You mean as in photographed from the ground? Or like a pic of a sat taken from another sat? Or what? What would a pic of a sat prove about the Moon landings?
    ...or are you trying to say sats don't exist? If so, where do you think DirecTv signals come from? Have you ever attempted to see any for yourself? You can, if you care enough to try.

abeland1 likes this.
  29. solarion

US goobermint credibility has rightly eroded over time as one "crazy conspiracy theory" after another has proven to be much closer to demonstrably provable conspiracy fact than outlandish theory. At this point I believe agents of the US federal government capable of even the most heinous of atrocities and/or deceptions.

IMO this quasi-science thing is the last holdout. Intelligent, reasonable, and rational people cling to the quasi-science "facts" they were programmed to accept when they were young, because they need something to hold onto, something pure and un-corrupted. I know I felt the same for years.

Cracks appeared in that facade for me when I took a hard look at some of the accepted scientific "facts" I've been "taught". Scientific facts like these:

Humans are causing global warming climate change weather.
    Humans "evolved" from apes.
    Civilized humanity has existed for only 6-7 thousand years.
    Jet fuel(kerosene) can cause controlled demolitions in steel framed buildings and steel framed buildings can collapse in sympathy to other steel framed buildings.

Humans walked on the moon in 1969.

While I tend to doubt that last one, I'm not yet 100% convinced it didn't happen. I am 100% convinced the rest are lies and many so called "scientists" have perpetuated some of those lies for generations. Near as I can tell, much of this corruption of science began with Albert Einstein and the inclusion of his science fiction theories as "science". At this point I accept as fact only that which I can verify with my own senses.

michael59 and the_shootist like this.
  30. Joe King

To a large degree, I can agree with this.

This is definitely not how I'm looking at this issue. I'm trying to be objective and go where the evidence leads. I don't really care which way it leads, I'm just looking for the truth of the matter.

I find it sad that we've allowed it to get to the point where people have gotten so jaded as to not believe anything. Because not everything is a lie. Sure, some things are. Maybe even a lot of things, but not everything.
    ...and no, neither of us were there to watch Neil and Buzz plant the flag, but I do feel that I have sufficient intellect with which to adequately determine what is the most likely scenario.

I've looked at all the reasons given and while on their surface they may seem plausible, there's nothing I can find that doesn't have a logical and scientific explanation.
    ...and believe me, if I could find something that I thought actually proved they couldn't have done it, I'd be all over it.

abeland1 likes this.
  31. solarion

Perhaps you should instead be wondering why it takes much effort at all to "prove" that we actually did go to the moon or why so many of your fellow humans doubt it happened. It's more than just a healthy skepticism of goobermint imo.

This thread is 7 pages long for a reason. Most people either believe or would prefer to believe that it happened just as NASA claims...but their case sucks.

32. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

still bitterly clinging to the hopium!

abeland1 likes this.
  33. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

rule 1 of 'science'. repeatable by other scientists. no repeat, no credit. one corrupt hive called nasa (proven hoaxers -- see their globalist warming scandals) claiming they went to the moon is worthless

34. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

35. Joe King

Well, what "proves" it? All we can do is to look at the evidence to determine if it seems valid.

What I've been doing here is asking for reasons that people believe it was faked. If the only reason is how doubters feel about it, nothing can ever be proven.
    ...but when people point to reasons like no stars in pics, or no blast crater, can't get through VAB's or any of the other "proofs" of a hoax and all of those things have perfectly logical and reasonable answers, I just can't accept those as valid reasons. No one should.

I also think it beyond reason to have to believe that the Soviets and Chinese need to be involved for the hoax to be real. The Soviets would have squealed like a pig had they thought it was faked and if the basic facts about landing on the Moon hadn't been confirmed by China, it would become painfully apparent too. Their craft has no blast crater, no stars visible, its non-Sun side is lit in shadow, and their rover leaves tracks in the dry Lunar regolith. Also, they used the same insulation on their lander as we did. Ie: the supposed "tin foil" space craft.

36. solarion

There are a lot of things NASA could do to improve their credibility. For instance they could stop with the stupid CGI nonsense and/or "composites" and release freaking pictures. They could stop editing absolutely everything into the ground and just release videos. I for one would love to see a raw un-manipulated real time feed of our alleged beautiful blue marble planet. ...should be child's play with all the satellites allegedly buzzing around right? They could also offer up a credible explanation for deletion of the original Apollo 11 footage..."the dog ate it" is so grammar skool.

What makes you think the Soviets or Chinese would blow the whistle on the US federal regime's deceptions btw? Look at how all the goobermints around the globe tow the line on issues like UFOs or 9/11. We din't see nuffin' seems to be the default position, but who knows what kind of deals and arm twisting goes on behind the scenes. All of that would of course be classified in the interests of "national security". The only national leader I've seen really stick it to the US was Iran's president absolutely eviscerating the federal regime at the UN re: 9/11. Surely Russia has tons of dirt on the US federal regime, but we don't see it.

Oldmansmith likes this.
  37. Joe King

The reason they use composites is because to get a whole pic of half the Earth you gotta be really far away. Getting anything really far away from Earth costs lots of money. Not mention you'd need better resolution on the cameras to see the same level of detail sats in LEO can see.
    Ie: it's far easier to put cameras in LEO and stitch the pics together to form a composite.
    ...and if you're talking about objects far away in space pics, they also need to be composites because they are taken with multiple exposures using various filters in order to be able to capture color images. Ie: one pic with red light filtered out, next with blue light filtered out, etc etc. Then they combine the exposures.

As for cgi, most of that is to be able to have something to show at all. Like the vid I posted of the SLS. It's not ready yet, so to show what it would be like, they make a computer animation.
    I'm using this example because someone complained about the vid I posted on it being CGI.

Soviets for sure would have as they were trying to beat us there at the time and the Chinese lander and rover simply prove that they had the same effects of landing as NASA did. So either their pics prove what NASA's pics showed, or the Chinese had to fake theirs too in order to confirm NASA's findings.
    Ie: no blast crater, no stars in pics, tracks in Lunar regolith, ability to see the non-Sun side of the lander, etc etc etc. Did the Chinese fake theirs too, in order to protect NASA?

38. solarion

I for one would just like to see pictures...not portfolios of some geeks photochopping abilities. ...and yes I'm sure there are a multitude of excuses why we can't just see unedited video of our own planet...doubtless "national security" is somehow among them. I'm also certain those excuses suck, but hey it's a military organization so I expect subterfuge and outright deception.

Again, I've no idea how you can be certain of Soviet motives or what goes on behind the scenes. I've no idea what the Chinese government faked or didn't. I do know that they've never claimed to have put any boots on the lunar surface and it's been almost a half century since the NASA magicians supposedly did so.

I imagine if/when someone else FINALLY manages to accomplish what the superheroes at NASA allegedly managed 48 years ago it'll be interesting to compare their presentation to NASA's...particularly if they don't "accidentally" delete it. Seems we may have quite a wait yet till that's possible though...cuz apparently it remains really difficult.

39. Joe King

Unedited pics are available.

By edited, are you referring to stuff like google Earth pics sometimes having areas blurred or otherwise blacked out?

What I was saying about the Chinese is that their pics back up what we see in NASA's pics.
    ...and Soviets, along with a multitude of amateur radio operators World-wide tracked the Apollo missions all the way to the Moon. The Soviets were in direct competition with the US at the time and were trying to send their own mission at the same time Apollo 11 was happening. They were trying to use a robotic probe to return samples prior to us returning them, but the mission failed.

On 21 July 1969, while Apollo 11 astronauts finished the first human moonwalk, Luna 15, an unmanned Soviet spacecraft in lunar orbit at the time, began its descent to the lunar surface. Launched three days before the Apollo 11 mission, it was the second Soviet attempt to return lunar soil back to Earth with a goal to outstrip the US in sample return under Moon race. The Soviet craft crashed into the Moon at 15:50 UT, hours before the scheduled American lift off from the Moon.[2]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_15

They were desperate to get samples back first. Had they any reason to believe Apollo 11 was fake, of course they'd have said something at the time. The only reason they wouldn't have is if they were secretly on our side. To believe they'd sit quiet and let the American imperialists take all the glory defies logic.

Going to the Moon is a really hard and expensive thing to do.
    ...and with no real reason to go back other than science, not many have been willing to expend the necessary resources in order to do so. Do you spend lots of money on expensive things just to prove that you can?

40. solarion

I'm referring to the fact that if I go to https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/images/index.html

...I find a bunch of dog vomit fake looking edited garbage that NASA themselves refers to as "composite images". I could get that garbage from thousands of website or just make myself in a couple hours. For wasting so many billions they sure don't seem to have much to show for it. A lot of the crap on there looks like stuff you'd expect to see on NOAA's website. Perhaps they save a quarter by recycling imagery.
    Of course not, but then I don't have a license to print "money" from thin air either and I sure ain't gonna claim I sent a bunch of guys to the moon aboard a glorified V2 terror weapon.
    Of course! ...wait...why of course? How the heck could you know they'd say something? I don't see the Russian goobermint as being all that open with much of anything. Neither was the Soviet goobermint. There's crap going on all the time, all of these nations have their information sources and I almost never hear about them airing out one another's dirty laundry.

[​IMG]

lol What complete rubbish.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017