1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

fbi confirms: whites dominate hate crime stats

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by EO 11110, Nov 13, 2017.

1. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

2. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Once again FBI incompetence is on full display. Everyone knows that only whites can be racist...therefore whites comprise 100% of all racists. The propaganda news network told me so.

3. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Well... the USA is 73.6% "anglo" or white, so I guess that makes %46 an under representation in the hate crime stakes?! Leaving the 26.4% of non 'anglos ' responsible for %54 of the hate crime. Putting it another way, by those numbers a non 'anglo' is twice as likely to perpetrate a hate crime as an 'anglo'.... that is if I pressed the numbers on my calculator correctly.

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics. Cherry pick your number boys and we will go string some one up!

4. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

“Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.”

the_shootist, gnome, Usury and 2 others like this.
  5. solarion

I think that since the census bureau likes to conflate white-hispanic with white non-hispanic, even that statistic is suspect.

6. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Hmmmmm... clean stats with no agenda would be nice. Seems if you are white/minority 'mixed race' then the bad shit you do is as a white person and the good as the minority person. Take the first black grey president of the USA as an example.... what? White + Black makes GREY, no? LOL.

solarion and EO 11110 like this.
  7. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

What they DO NOT tell is the numbers where the Perpetrator was MENTALLY ILL. ( They Do Not Keep that statistic)

My WAG is 100% has a mental illness issue.

Every incident so far has.

Mujahideen, solarion and EO 11110 like this.
  8. solarion

You're asking a lot. Why would fedgov give up their identity politik card when it has served them so well.

It's simple. Black Barry won the nobel peace prize(for something or other), it was evil white Barry's maternal influences that led him down the path of warmongering, doubling the national debt, and inflaming racial tensions.

9. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

The title SHOULD BE : Unchecked Mental Illness Dominates Hate Crime Statistics

Mujahideen likes this.
  10. EO 11110

i'm going to let you guys in on a secret - the hate crime rankings. the higher rated easily get hate crime charges against the lower rated. the lower rated rarely get hate crime charges against the higher rated - no matter the evidence. the top 3 of hc rankings have been steady for years. only recently has the holy trinity been threatened. muzzies are now challenging the blacks for the third spot. current rankings:

1. jew

2. gay

3. black

4. muzzie

5. mexican (generic)

44. asian (generic)

98. white woman

99. white man

the most remarkable change over the last 5 years has been the meteoric rise of muzzies. they spent years toiling at the bottom with white woman and white man. but no more -- they blew past the whites, the asians, the mexicans....and now are challenging the blacks for a seat at the holy trinity table. tune in next year to see if they are able to wrest the 3 hole away from the most violent immoral demo in the US

dacrunch and solarion like this.
  11. solarion

^^^Pretty sure that's anti-semitic up there. Come on EO, you know it's raycis to hate on that particular...umm...religion.

...or FBI to investigate FDA for collusion with big pharma.

Yeah, I know...I'm a dreamer.

GOLDBRIX and EO 11110 like this.
  12. EO 11110

truth tends to be anti-sem. not my fault.

have you ever read a single story of skype getting charge with hc? or gay charged? a scant few negroes/muzzies (even though....)

i've been producing hc rankings for the better part of a decade. proud to say, spot on

13. Rusty Shackelford

Rusty Shackelford Midas Member Midas Member

wastewater
    The biggest hate crime in America was Barrack Obama’s hatred of America...commited by his white side.

14. EO 11110