1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

FedEx almost collides with Chemtrailing KC-135 on Video

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by hoarder, Dec 1, 2012.

1. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  2. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    subscribed...

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Gold Member Gold Chaser

The claims/ "conclusions" reached by the person editing the video are incorrect.

1. Fact: The aircraft passing overhead had sufficient separation, see below.

2. Fact: There is nothing to suggest ATC was unaware of the aircraft passing overhead.

3. Fact: None of the aircraft said to be "spraying" in the video can be confirmed as KC-135 tankers. The plane being filmed flying in the latter half of the video is clearly a 747. The author then recklessly throws in a couple of KC-135 pictures at the end, which fools those who are unfamiliar with identifying aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_(air_traffic_control)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    ACE likes this.
  4. hoarder

5. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

that first video has some of the best closeup footage i've seen :thumbs_up:

6. tyrannyfree

tyrannyfree New Member

B...B...B...B...But Bigfoot there is no such thing as jets laying down chemtrails. Try to stay with the main point.

Now go collect your small check.

7. Unca Walt

Unca Walt Midas Member Midas Member

I had EXTREME trouble watching that utterly egregious (for those from CA: that means, LYING) pile of crap.

The above -- very civil -- better than I could do -- debunking is spot on.

Presentations like that video are made for naive*** people with a predisposition to tinfoil hat bullsh!t.

ODD PEOPLE FLY EAST

For the naive (that's nice for IGNORANT***) people buying it, I will do my very best to explain one more time to the tinfoil hats:

The vertical separation was perfectly normal. Happens hundreds of times daily. The fargin idiot stupid mythical dumb-azz, jerk-off...

ooop, sorry...

The "Chemtrails" (Grrrrr. lemme start over...) (again)

The "chemtrails" are ice crystals.

At 30,000 feet, EVERY FARGIN AERIOPLANE OF ANY FARGIN DESCRIPTION (that would include jets, props, rockets, and someone standing and p!ssing out of the side window of a B-17 over Germany) WILL ALWAYS LEAVE (***ahem***) "chemtrails" <-- composed of water ice.

The ONLY people on earth who are unaware of this fact are those who want a conspiracy at any cost without consideration as to their acceptance as rational human beings. In a nutshell, that includes a couple of these types right here.

Starting to grind my teeth again. Sorry. Reset.

OK... "ODD PEOPLE FLY EAST" <-- If you are the pilot, you WILL choose an altitude based on where you are going relative to the direction known as EAST.

This is a fargin LAW. <-- Break it, and your license is suspended. Got that?

So if you are at (about) 30,000 feet, and if you are on any heading from 1 degree to 179 degrees, you are heading "east". So you fly an...

...ODD ALTITUDE. 31,000 feet. or 29,000 feet.

The there is MARSA. Military Accepts Responsibility for Separation of Altitude <-- If you fly (as a pilot) you will see MARSA a lot. They have YOU on their avoidance radar, and are handling it.

If this concept is difficult for anyone here to comprehend, then let me shout hosannahs to the FAA for not letting that "anyone" be a pilot. It is a question on the test that -- if answered incorrectly -- will get your azz grounded. Clear?

To fill in for those who make me crazy and LEAP to the conspiracy side... I will continue:

If you are at (about) 30,000 feet, and you are flying on a heading of 181 degrees to 359 degrees...

...which way are you heading?

What altitudes are yours to choose?

If you answered: "West" and you answered: "28,00 feet, or 30,000 feet or 32,000 feet"...

BINGO! You can watch the K-tankers, 747's, and UFO's go by you with a MINIMUM of 1009feet vertical separation. MARSA can be as little as 100 feet.

If you MISSED the right answers, you belong in the idiot chemtrail brigade.

Guys... that is my best shot at being civil. :s9: It is really a bloody strain to not shout. :vollkommenauf:

LATE PS EDIT: All chemtrail conspirators should try to get a Pilot's License. Either they will learn reality, or they will not get their license.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    GOLD DUCK, Zeppity, ACE and 9 others like this.
  8. hoarder

Unca Walt, what's your explanation of why some contrails last only a few minutes (like they all did 20 years ago) and others last hours?

Fiat Metaler and Bigjon like this.
  9. EO 11110

poll:

walt is stupid?

walt is paid?

ice crystals:36_1_63:

Oz Waver and Bigjon like this.
  10. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

Thanks unca for being civil.

http://virtualskies.arc.nasa.gov/navigation/10.html

Just an earthbound misfit, I.

11. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Just had another training class ( about my 5 th one in 5 years) on TCAS and the new reduced vertical separation limits, for the Chemtrailers crowd, pretend you never heard these terms, it might enlighten you.Uncle Walt is correct.Certain individuals here deserve to stay in the dark.

Unca Walt likes this.
  12. hoarder

I see you can't answer the question I asked Walt either.

917601, what's your explanation of why some contrails last only a few minutes (like they all did 20 years ago) and others last hours? .

13. Unca Walt

MY explanation?

Why mine? Why not use the Weather peoples'?

Depending on wind, altitude, time of day, time of year, amount of water in the air, type of engine on the plane, and about six other variables... contrails can last for mere seconds, or slowly s-p-r-e-a-d out over a period of hours.

With all stages in between.

Wind
    Altitude of aircraft
    time of day
    amount of water in the air
    type of engine for the plane

That oughta be enough variables for you to intuitively get the picture that contrails can vary all over the lot.

WHOA!!

I just saw this:

"I see you can't answer the question I asked Walt either."

"Either"!!??

"Can't answer"!!??

Who TF said I cannot answer????

How about giving Walt a frigging minute to do so, eh?

I don't actually LIVE here at GIM, and after having explained the FACTS from the POV of someone who HAS the facts (that would be any pilot on this planet)... and having gone to some considerable length to explain it clearly and in a way that anyone not brain damaged or unable to process simple concepts would be able to understand thoroughly...

...I went out to do some shooting, confident that this lying, depending-upon-ignorance-for-acceptance bullsh!t video had been shown to be the lying, depending-upon-ignorance-for-acceptance bullsh!t video that it is.

I come back in, and someone is pleased to remain wearing their Impenetrable Cloak Of Ignorance.

Everyone reading this thread now has the facts.

ANYONE who cannot process them has concrete in their heads.

notasockpuppet and Ragnarok like this.
  14. hoarder

A lot of us are old enough to remember that up until 20 years ago, "contrails" did not last more than 20 minutes or so. Only since then have we seen these trails that last for hours and hours. Which of those variables changed abruptly 20 years ago?

Oz Waver, Fiat Metaler and Bigjon like this.
  15. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

20 years ago the most common turbine engine was the JT8, today the CF6, PW2000, PW4000,etc...
    Secondly, the altitude which varies in wide ranges of temperature due to jet stream, moisture, etc...all play a roll, even time of day....any aviator knows these elementary facts.As I have stated in prior posts modern jet fuel composition plays a part also, algicides, biocides, cut, uncut, wide cut fuels,the "culprit".Alleged "sampling" of sprayed areas revealed many ingredients of the most up to date fuels in use.In the past, I posted in very much depth, even went out of my way to a large aviation fuel farm here and posted the results, was declared an aviation know it all by some here so finally decided you chemtrail folks can stay in the dark and waste all your energy, time, fearing the imaginary boogeyman.

notasockpuppet and Bigfoot like this.
  16. Unca Walt

Crikey.

I wonder how many adherents I could get here if I claimed that the Tinker Bell fairy place has thousands of Tinker Bells, and they have all been kidnapped by Jewish FBI/Mossad/Fed agents because they found out that PIXIE DUST...

...makes PERFECT CHEMTRAILS! :party30::afraid::idea::cool1:

So since Walt Disney died, these gummint bastids have been spraying Pixie Dust from every airplane that they can affix several captive pixies to. Pixies can't prevent the dust from coming off, d'ysee.

That has as much scientific and hard data backing as the chemtrail conspiracy concept. Actually, it has considerably MORE proof:

You NEVER see any more pixies around, do you!!!

They are attached to all existing airplane wings. The leftover pixies are being kept in a vault in Fort Knox. <-- and I can prove that, too!!! NOBODY gets to see diddly in Fort Knox, do they!! HAH!!! They don't want you to find the New World Order Pixie Stash.

Those poor little Tinky Bells... Stuck on the wings of tens of thousands of planes. :cry_smile:

Zeppity and Libertaurum like this.
  17. minimus

minimus Banned

A lot of people are old enough for selective memory.

notasockpuppet and Unca Walt like this.
  18. hoarder

Different jet engines are not responsible for the changes we're discussing. I'm not buying it.

19. hoarder

In other words you don't have an argument, just ridicule.

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Bigjon likes this.
  20. hoarder

Are you asserting that we had contrails that lasted for hours back in the 70's and 80's?

21. Unca Walt

I love it when someone makes a statement (fuvking WRONG) and then demands an explanation for it.

Jay-ZUS.

First: I am 72. And because I am a pilot, I am... what... fifteen hundred times more aware of what is going on in the air than you are? 'Bout that? More? Mebbe only a hundred times more aware?

Chemtrails over London in the Battle Of Britain lasted ALL FARKING DAY.

Show me where you got your WRONG data.

...I recommend the following: Get your DATA.

I say that the vapor trails of B-17's lasted as long as they did: Hours.

I say that vapor trails of modern day jets last ten minutes. Unless they last a coupla hours.

[​IMG]

HOW LONG IS THIS "CHEMTRAIL" LASTING? Think:

Speed of the plane... length of the poison trail. Hmm... looks like mere seconds.

[​IMG]

Depends on many, many variables.

Zeppity, 917601 and Bigfoot like this.
  22. honu5050

honu5050 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

nunya
    you'll buy it and like it ! now pay them taxes..... that spraying is expensive !

23. Unca Walt

In other words, you were GIVEN the info, but you do not have the ability to see.

So I ridicule the stupidity and ignorance NECESSARY to omit from one's brain the information that dissipates one's hysterical hold on nonsense.

You got Schopenhauer bass-ackwards, son. You started with a wish/dream/hope/fantasy that you START as being self-evident.

...And then proceed to somehow ignore all real data to the contrary of your wish/dream/hope/fantasy.

Did you, or did you not see my explanation?

Do you understand the irony of my post about Tinker Bell and her sisters? It requires a complete withholding of all serious thinking to accept the Tinky Bell Theory.

It requires a complete withholding of all serious thinking to accept the chemtrail silliness.

Because even though it apparently makes you mentally writhe, you ARE aware now of just what the hell contrails are.

Meanwhile: tell me you now understand the OP video has been proven to be a stupidly, ignorantly... bullsh!t fear-mongering pile of poop. ('Cause you know THAT, now, also - don't you.)

I am done here.

Wrap your Cloak tightly, if you must.

Zeppity likes this.
  24. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

You got to admit this would make perfect military strategic sense. Of course they're spraying.

Oz Waver, Bigjon and hoarder like this.
  25. minimus

minimus Banned

Hey Walt, check it out, they were spraying "chemtrails" during the Battle of Britain !

[​IMG]

26. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

The first contrail that I saw that went horizon to horizon was in approx 2002.
    I had never seen that for 30 years before.

27. Alric

Alric Midas Member Midas Member

The reason people probably see them more often now is because there are more planes and they probably weren't paying attention before. If you go about your daily business you probably don't notice the vast majority of the chemtrails because people rarely look at the sky and pay little attention to it, but if you think they are deadly poison suddenly you are going to notice every single one.

Scald likes this.
  28. hoarder

Walt, what are pictures of chem/contrails supposed to prove? The issue is how long they linger. All you've managed to do in this thread is make a grand display of emotion.

29. EO 11110

for the newbies and the spectators --- this is one of the issues that tells you who's who and what's what on this board

andial and RealJack like this.
  30. EO 11110

the deniers argument summed up in linear logic:

apple is red, so red is apple

f-ing morons can't consider that more than just contrails can be put in the atm?

they're not that dumb

they are crooked

know what you are dealing with here

RealJack, andial and Bigjon like this.
  31. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

The misinfo men from megaphone central

32. DodgebyDave

Effing a right I'm crooked. I just love the hell out of twisted godless heathen evil schtuff.

Yes, and I am here to swear at Solomon (and affirm) that there are some wicked viscous chemtrails out there, on every aircraft since Icarus pissed himself when the wax started melting.

Dad tells the story.

Cargo 727 has fumes, sparks, smoke in the cockpit, declares a mayday and gets butt on ground. Upon further inspection we discover:

1) Blue Lavatory fluid about the cabin and cargo areas in various states of congeal

2) Soiled Pilot and copilot

3) A one time maintenance flight to atlanta for cannibalization/overhaul/scrap

It seams that hungry co-pilot really likes lunch and is always sporting a cooler chock full of culinary delights (they really should call them semi-pilots, only about half trained) decides that dry ice goes into the toilet. Vesuvius erupts spewing blue lavatory liquid in a desperate attempt by the holding tank to not build up to burst pressure. At that, the aircraft was successful.

As murphy would predict, however, the now reeking and leaking fluid is starting to short stuff out with sparks and smoke. where there is smoke, fire is sure to follow. With many prayers to god and Mr. Boeing the now earthbound aircraft is now kinda junk.

SO there is my real life chemtrail confession. Real. Life. Without a net.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    GOLD DUCK likes this.
  33. Bigfoot

Engines don't make a difference, eh?

Now read this very carefully. Let's see here, from page 226 of The Great Rat Race for Europe, Stories of the 357th Fighter Group:

"Later, I saw Messerschimitt 262s on one of our escort missions. I saw them purely as a "demonstration" though, as they were flying much higher and faster than we were, and fortunately made no passes at the bombers that day. I still remember the long contrails they left in the sky above us. The unusual contrails lingered much longer than the ones made by our bombers."

If you think I made that up, please Google it.

The pictures he posted prove that contrails can linger for a really long time, even in back in WWII. Those are slow flying B-17s. Well, they're not really that slow, but slow by today's standards, and the trails still stretch out of the picture.

Here's a question for you, Hoarder. Why is it that some days are sunny and some days have a few clouds, and some days are overcast, and some days are foggy? If you can answer that question, you'll be able to understand why some contrails last a long time and some last a short time.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    917601 likes this.
  34. Bigfoot

Oh man, look at these secret "military tankers" spraying right on in to landing.

35. minimus

minimus Banned

Yes, we've always had those special people here at GIM and everyone knows how special you are.

36. Fiat Metaler

Fiat Metaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

apparrrently they were laid down in checkerboard pattern back then too.

37. minimus

minimus Banned

Holy grits, they carrying so much chemtrail pixie dust they have to start dumping it before the leave the runway !

That's it Bigfoot, I'm a truly true truth convert.

Hoarder, where to I sign up ? Tell Malus I want a t'shirt and coffee mug !

Bigfoot likes this.
  38. DodgebyDave

This goes back to at least the 60's. I remember the day I asked my daddy why the airplanes made clouds.

39. Fiat Metaler

Fiat Metaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

where i live, i started noticing long-lasting contrails about 8-10 years ago.

i live near some military bases, and i see the old fashioned quick-disappearing ones left by F-22s at altitude, but also the long lasting ones often set down often in checkerboard pattern or criss cross.

yes, different engines, altitude, etc will alter the contrail, but we are not talking about that. we are talking about long-lasting medium altitude contrails that tend to be concentrated in a specif area, often criss cross or checkerboard. I have seen these dozen of times where i live as well as occassionally the quick-disappearing contrails.

the point is, just because we have different engines now doesn't mean the contrails are going to last for 4 hours as opposed to about 5-20 minutes as in the 70s. and having them set down in a checkerboard pattern implies a design or intent, especially when ATC considerations are factored in.

posting a video of a plane in fog or other strawmen does not address the question. nor does posting a still photo from WWI, unless you can verify that it was taken 4 hours after those planes flew, becuase i have seen contrails in my sky 4+ hours after i saw the jets creating the contrails.

hoarder likes this.
  40. Bigfoot

The main point is that the claims made in the video in the OP are fraudulent.

There are some here that think every time the dog that lives down the road barks in the middle of the night that it must be controlled opposition.