1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

For the members who worship a religion, tell me your opinion on this :

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by HardTruth, Sep 1, 2017.

1. HardTruth

HardTruth Silver Miner Seeker

Hardtruth bible of logic . Verse 2: 9 - It is often easy to spot religious pall parrots that forgo individual thought and replace it with endless verses from religious texts .

I'm hoping for a 2018 release of my book. You wanna reserve a copy ? Its loaded with a lot of insights.

2. Rollie Free

Rollie Free Midas Member Midas Member

Hard Truth,

Confused...

You think we MAY be lab rats of an alien society? Did you conjure this scenario in your head to do you have some kind of physical evidence? Is this a belief or just some scenario pondering.

Where might this alien society have originated?

Who are the TPTB? I read this term a lot on here. It seems a copout to me. What and who are these powers?

Son of Gloin likes this.
  3. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Who created the advanced aliens? Now, don't say more advanced aliens, because then you're just introducing an infinite progression of more and more aliens, none of whom you can prove to exist.

Usury and Rollie Free like this.