1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

FORMER AGENT REVEALS WHO 'RUINED' THE SECRET SERVICE

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Goldhedge, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    FORMER AGENT REVEALS WHO 'RUINED' THE SECRET SERVICE
    New book discloses what's wrong with agency and how to fix it

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/12/bongino_05.jpg

[​IMG]

The Secret Service’s image has been tarnished in recent years thanks to a string of scandals and security failures.

From a prostitution scandal in Colombia to a drunken night in Amsterdam to a child-predator incident to multiple White House fence-jumpers, the agency charged with protecting the world’s most powerful man has faced one embarrassment after another.

But a former Secret Service agent says it’s important to know where to assign blame. In his brand-new book, “Protecting the President: An Inside Account of the Troubled Secret Service in an Era of Evolving Threats,” Dan Bongino defends his former colleagues while pointing a finger at the people at the top.

“The men and women of the Secret Service are the best I’ve ever worked with,” Bongino said in a recent Facebook Live video. “They are really, really good people. They have a really tough job. I mean, think about what they have to do: the most threatened people in the world the Secret Service protects, and yet despite some of their shortcomings – obviously you know about a lot of the scandals that have happened – they’ve managed to keep these people safe for decades now with not so much as a hangnail, thankfully.

“Now, there have been some screw-ups, but those screw-ups are not the men and women of the Secret Service. That’s why I wanted to write the book. The book’s important because it really exposes how politicians and bureaucrats destroyed the agency.”

video

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/former-agent-reveals-who-ruined-the-secret-service/#gGvCbUg2fkyoZyI4.99

2. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

The first president that I thought was worthy of protection was Reagan. The second was Trump. All others can dodge bullets for all I care. I already posted, if someone kills Obama, will there be a problem finding a volunteer to take his place? No?! I didn't think so. No need to protect his sorry ass. For Trump, yeah, do what you can. He is the best we have.

3. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

“The men and women of the Secret Service are the best I’ve ever worked with,” Bongino said in a recent Facebook Live video. “They are really, really good people.

“Now, there have been some screw-ups, but those screw-ups are not the men and women of the Secret Service.

That’s why I wanted to write the book.

The book’s important because it really exposes how politicians and bureaucrats destroyed the agency

^This is how a wanna be congressional (lost) swamp toad talks.

No wonder he hosts the Mark Levin show from time to time .....book pimps. So the men and women are the best you ever worked for despite all the guys doing blow of the tits of columbian hookers .....and the fact you had a female agent (supervisor) post on social media that she wouldn't stop a bullet for Trump. I'm glad to hear the agents protecting Dan Quayle and his kids have kept him out of harms way all these years but give me a break. The secret service is filled with overpaid underworked privileged PC appointed A holes like every other government entity. I'm sure all this crap that got leaked was just the tip of the iceberg.

Boy, I can't wait for the follow up books "Everyone in the FBI is a Boy Scout" and "The United States Justice Department holds law breaking Swamp Toads to a higher standard ....our business is justice, not politics."

4. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Glorified mall security cops.

Mr Paradise likes this.