1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Franken-Groper

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by BigJim#1-8, Nov 16, 2017.

1. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. Garyw

Garyw The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure Silver Miner

tired and retired
    LOL Love it See ya Pedo Franken

Son of Gloin and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  3. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Al Franken should resign! He is a danger to children!

4. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Ooooh man, great job Leeann Tweeden!!! THIS is what pushing back looks like, folks!
    That picture where she is obviously asleep is really, really bad. Shit there is an official criminal description for fondling/groping a woman when she is asleep or passed out and it's a 100% jail time felony.

Demonrats will be throwing stuart smalley under the bus in 3..2..1. They will have no choice.
    If it was any of us men in that picture we would already be arrested.

5. Irons

BigJim#1-8 likes this.
  6. BigJim#1-8

I'm waiting for the msm reaction to this. I'm sure that because he's a POS dem this lady will be treated like Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones Etc...

Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  7. Treasure Searcher

Treasure Searcher Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

This is funnier than a clown on fire. Actually, Franken is a clown.

I wonder how those Feminist Democrats are going to react in Minnesota? Are they going to back him or demand his resignation? Sort of like the Democrats supporting gays and
    lesbians and Muslims. Muslims do not tolerate gays and lesbians. Interesting to see!

8. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    A few questions... who sleeps with a helmet on and a flack jacket...?

Also, looking closely at that photo, he doesn't appear to be 'touching' her, but playing as if he was.

And I don't know too many women who would sleep through some guy grabbing their breasts like that....

Not excusing his photo-op, just looking for the facts minus the innuendo...

solarion and Irons like this.
  9. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Beats a fake yearbook

smooth, Irons and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  10. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Of course this photo is real and it was meant as a joke but, its great knowing that this will send the leftie whack jobs into a defensive tizzy. In war you leverage any and all weapons at your disposal.

11. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    fug ya! That's MY SENATOR. Y'all can keep urs... (at least he's groping a female)

[​IMG]

The real reason we will be drafting woman into the army.

{Oh, I'm politically agnostic, left/right? has no meaning to me. Good sense of humor does though}

12. Treasure Searcher

Treasure Searcher Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Son of Gloin likes this.
  13. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    Well, reading my facebook feed from WCCO (Minneapolis local CBS affiliate), liberal responses include:

"while it was wrong, at least he acknowledged it happened and apologized unlike almost all the others who have been accused and said the women were lying"

"Sen. Al Franken accused of forcibly kissing, groping a woman:
    "He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me."
    So she agreed to the kiss, and the "groping" never happened because his hands never actually touched her.
    Still, it's boorish behavior at the least but it's not sexual assault"

"Gotcha" B.S. Why would he “grope” and “kiss” her when someone was taking photos of him at the time? I think the photo speaks for itself. I think he was pantomiming the act of “groping” without actually groping her for the sake of sexual gratification. He was clearly doing it for comedic effect. That doesn’t make it right, but it sure does mitigate it. Sexual assault and harassment is not a joking matter. But again, the context is clearly worlds apart between the stories we’ve been hearing lately and this isolated incident. He’s guilty of performing an inappropriate joke, not of being a sexual predator or creepy deviant."
    I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but why would he do these things in front of so many people? He isn't touching her in the photo --again, taken by a witness in a room with at least one other witness-- nor is he kissing her.
    And why would she have a copy of the photo if this were a nefarious sexual misconduct/assault plot by Franken?
    Oh, and isn't she friends with Sean Hannity? Funny how she "remembers" all of this and just happens upon the photo that doesn't really prove her allegations in the midst of Hannity's BFF being accused of pedophilia.
    This all seems a bit dubious."

"I certainly don’t know what party he is associated with has to do with anything. There will be no room for humor in this world soon enough. There is certainly no evidence of wrong doing according to the picture. For everyone asking for him to resign, I ask that you resign from your job as well. I can bet that you are not perfect either. While I do not agree with all of Franken’s choices I do believe that he is a human being"

Of course numerous comments that he is not "really touching her" or "how could she feel anything with a bullet proof vest on" etc.

Aurumag, Irons and the_shootist like this.
  14. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The double standards of the left are astounding!!! They have no idea how freaking idiotic they sound

15. Scald

Scald Tungsten collector Silver Miner

Shepard
    Not of that other bullshit matters. Sauce for the goose. The bucktoothed jackass' behavior is that of a sexual predator by the left wing's own definition.
    He needs to resign.

16. BigJim#1-8

Biden, Clinton, Menendez, Kennedy(also murdered MJK), Condit(intern??), the fag Frank & his callboy operation, Dodd,........Just to name a few.

17. keef

Retired Hoser
    Sorry about Al Franken, I actually voted for Chevy Chase.

Two years of this would have been so great.​

solarion likes this.
  18. Irons

"When our C-17 cargo plane took off from Afghanistan I immediately fell asleep, even though I was still wearing my flak vest and Kevlar helmet.

It wasn’t until I was back in the US and looking through the CD of photos we were given by the photographer that I saw this one
    :"

The soldier next to Leeann looks to be sleeping too. Kind of blows stuart smalley's explanation/lie that they were rehearsing a skit. The soldier would be at least paying attention if not smiling.
    The scum bastard is busted bad this time.

Aurumag, Son of Gloin, Scald and 2 others like this.
  19. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Seems like a bunch of fuss over nothing. Mind you, I dislike stuart...he's not the least bit funny either imo, but this looks like a big nothingburger.

As was mentioned, it doesn't look like he's even touching her and he obviously knew he was being photographed. So, imo, you're down to "he kissed me", and I haven't seen a photo of that, but someone mentioned up there ^^^ that a kiss was consensual.

Franken is a traitor, and I'd just assume see him swinging from a rope, but this doesn't seem like much of anything, save his lousy sense of humor manifesting. Unfortunately, I think we're on the verge of going off the deep end with these silly unsubstantiated charges against men in the public spotlight...it's getting ridiculous. How long before every guy that enjoys even a nanosecond in the public limelight adopts a Mike Pence like policy of avoiding one on one interactions with any vagina wielders he hasn't put a ring on?

20. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    I didn't vote for him either. I live on the other side of the St. Croix River. Just get my news from the Twin Cities.

21. keef

Retired Hoser
    You live in 'Injun Country' Ms Agavegirl1.? {That's anything east of the Mississippi}

Waupaun, LaCrosse, Lac de Flambue. Hurley. Yeah, most maps don't even show civilization in that direction, so I will just take your word for it.

(Actually, I recently moved her from Wausau Wisconsin. So, I'm not a lib, just anti-red neck)

<SLV> likes this.
  22. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Anyone who has ever been in the military and in a combat zone (or an operational exercise) sleeps with a helmet and a flack jacket on. I've slept with one. When you are exhausted, you'll sleep anywhere and any time and wearing anything. And like it.

BigJim#1-8 likes this.
  23. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

This photo and incident is going to be made out to be much worse than it was by the right, and attempted to be swept under the rug by the left. HOWEVER...the real issue is the victim in this case. Her words and how he made her feel should be the primary consideration...at least, this is how the left has traditionally slanted the argument when something like this happens with a conservative.

Son of Gloin, Scald and Irons like this.
  24. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    All's fair in love and war and since there ain't much love going around these days this must be war!

Aurumag likes this.
  25. Irons

It will stop when enough leftists have been raked over the same coals they they have raked every republican, conservative etc over that ever challenged their complete power. Tit for tat?
    Damn right if that's what it's going to take, the leftists declared total war years ago. It's about time our side finally decided to fight back. We can thank President Trump and Steve Bannon for that.

As for VP Pence he is a smart man. Being married is all about keeping your word. I have and continue to avoid the same situations VP Pence caught so much shit for saying he avoids. You cannot get an offer you cannot refuse if you don't put yourself in a situation where it can happen.

.:oriental:

Glasgow, Son of Gloin, Scald and 2 others like this.
  26. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I second that!!

:oriental:

Irons likes this.
  27. solarion

With all these bs allegations flying around 24/7 that we're all somehow supposed to take seriously how will anyone know when a woman is actually assaulted? Seems like it'd be a whole lot simpler if we could just find a way to outlaw treason. I doubt it's going to work out the way you describe, but hey, maybe slick willy's indictment will be handed down any day now.

I don't know which side most of these parasites are on. If they're in politics I pretty much just assume they're treasonous slime promoting UN agenda at this point.

the_shootist likes this.
  28. Irons

I would like to say it will blow over soon, but now that the leftist's armor has been breached I think there is going to be many many more charges coming out. The leftists have had free reign with no fear of retribution or penalty.
    Now that a few big leftists have been challenged they no longer seem untouchable.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  29. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    OH, it was just a joke...lol
    -Aiden (((Benjamin)))

This girl is a Trump supporter so how can we believe her? All commie leftist bastards need to go

[​IMG]

BigJim#1-8 likes this.
  30. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

What's comical is that she's a Playboy model. When Heff died, I heard many 'people' talk shit about him degrading women. Something he never did ... everything any woman ever did for him was fully consenting. I guess this twat believed that her willingness to work for Heff meant she was free game.

Irons likes this.
  31. Irons

HERE WE GO=> Second Woman Accuses Al Franken of Stalking & Harassing Her
    November 16, 2017 by Joshua Caplan 9 Comments

Democrat Senator Al Franken is being accused of sexually harassing not one, but two women. Los Angeles anchor Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of kissing and groping her without consent when they were traveling on a USO tour in 2006.

According to Tweeden, “He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.”

Phil Kerpen teased a second accuser would come forward.

“I’ve already heard about a second Al Franken victim.”

[​IMG]

Yes, it’s true. I was stalked and harassed by Al Franken. I will have details @MediaEqualizer shortly,” tweeted Morgan.

[​IMG]Melanie Morgan @MelMorgan1350

Yes, it’s true. I was stalked and harassed by Al Franken. I will have details @MediaEqualizer shortly.

1:04 PM - Nov 16, 2017
    [​IMG]Brooke Singman

✔@brookefoxnews

NEW #AlFranken accuser -- Melanie Morgan says she was stalked and harassed by @AlFrankenhttps://twitter.com/MelMorgan1350/status/931221482671300609 …

1:53 PM - Nov 16, 2017

Media Equalizer reports:

Morgan, who was a ABC Radio talk show host for KSFO in San Francisco at the time, appeared August 19, 2000 on ABC’s late night show Politically Incorrect.

[…]
    Morgan and Franken had a dispute over the OMB’s budget numbers.

“I was invited and unaware of who his guests were going to be that night. I’ve since learned that though few know this, Al Franken was actually a writer for the show,” Morgan said.

“I made a statement about the budget numbers, Franken challenged me, I challenged him back. It was about spending priorities, actually just a mundane discussion. But he obsessed over it.”

After the show, Morgan said Franken wouldn’t leave her alone, insisting on continuing the argument.

“He approached me backstage, angrily called me out on those numbers and insisted he would prove he was right. He wouldn’t leave me alone, he kept following me. As a woman, his presence and proximity to me felt very threatening and intimidating.

“I didn’t realize his creepy behavior after the show meant it would continue in the days to come.

“He approached Carol, the show’s producer and demanded my home phone number, which was a clear violation of network protocol. I had thought that was the end of the story and was shocked when he started calling my home, badgering me repeatedly.

“I became fearful and called Carol to complain and asked her to tell him to back off. But he made another call after that. I thought that he might end up stalking me at my home in Northern California, it was that bad.

“By the third phone call I was outraged and terrified, as he is really disturbed,” Morgan recounted.

Morgan said Franken finally left her alone, but only after she pushed back and threatened to call the police.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/go-second-woman-accuses-al-franken-stalking-harassing/

Glasgow, EricTheCat, smooth and 2 others like this.
  32. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Leftist bastards can now feel the burn of feminizes, being destroyed by their own weapons...you can't make this shit up!!

Glasgow, Irons and Son of Gloin like this.
  33. solarion

Boohoo honey! "As a woman...I thought I should immediately wait a decade or so and then play the victim..." What are we all on a gd playground? For chrissakes put some starch in your damn panties.

LOL ...so the picture is 11 years old?!? ...and the Morgan thing isn't even sexual AND sounds like it was a decade and a half ago. WTF is going on anymore.

We're on the brink of WWIII and economic collapse and all the media seems to focus on is this juvenile shit.

34. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

That's LeeAnn Tweeden? Didn't recognise her with her clothes on.

Bottom Feeder and Hystckndle like this.
  35. solarion

Seems she's fine with being perceived as a sex object...as long as the pay is good.

D-FENZ likes this.
  36. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Democratic Senator Al Franken apologizes for forcibly kissing former Playboy model and GROPING her while she slept during 2006 USO tour in Afghanistan – and she says there might be a SECOND accuser
    • California morning radio host Leeann Tweeden says now-Senator Al Franken groped and forcibly kissed her during a USO tour in Afghanistan
    • Tweeden was then a cover model who had appeared in Playboy, Maxim and FHM; Franken was an aging comedian and one of Saturday Night Live's first writers
    • Tweeden writes that the Harvey Weinstein era has empowered her to speak out about the episodes that made her feel angry and powerless in 2006
    • Franken was photographed grabbing her breasts while she slept about a troop transport airplane
    • She also says he forced his tongue into her mouth when she expected to be rehearsing a scene where they would fake a 'kiss' for the audience
    • 'I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,' Franken said at first in a tepid statement
    • He later offered a more direct apology in a longer statement
    • Tweeden says she accepts the apology but has gotten a phone message from a second woman who describes an experience similar to hers
    • Senate Republican leaders are calling for the Ethics Committee to review the case, and Franken says he'll cooperate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5089713/Radio-host-former-Playboy-model-Al-Franken-GROPED-her.html#ixzz4ycwGnc00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

37. Irons

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  38. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

she was on one of those fitness shows. back when espn was for men

39. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

now its coming out that franken wrote/told jokes about raping babies. how long before his pedo crimes break?

bannon the cannon!

Irons likes this.
  40. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

CONSENT is all I have to say about that.