1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Franken-Groper

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by BigJim#1-8, Nov 16, 2017.

1. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    That Ron Jeremy story takes the cake. What a joke. He rapes you then you spend the night with him? And then he rapes you again? WTF?

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  2. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Second Accuser: Al Franken Grabbed My Butt During State Fair Photo

[​IMG]
    lindsay menz

by CHARLIE SPIERING20 Nov 20173,730

Texas woman Lindsay Menz‏ has accused Sen. Al Franken of grabbing her inappropriately from behind during a 2010 photo with the senator at the Minnesota State Fair.
    “In August 2010, Al Franken grabbed me while taking a photo together at the Minnesota State Fair,” Menz wrote on Twitter. “I felt violated & embarassed.”

Menz spoke with CNN about her story, calling the incident “uncomfortable.”

The Democrat senator “pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear,” Menz said. “It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek. It wasn’t around my waist. It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt.”

Menz lived in Minnesota at the time of the incident, but moved to Texas in 2014.

Franken told CNN he did not recall the incident.

“I take thousands of photos at the state fair surrounded by hundreds of people, and I certainly don’t remember taking this picture,” Franken said. “I feel badly that Ms. Menz came away from our interaction feeling disrespected.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...nken-grabbed-my-butt-during-state-fair-photo/

3. gringott

N/A
    I think you have to be a pretty crude and bold person to grab breasts when a person is sleeping and grab the butt of a stranger during a photo op.
    Certainly not the behavior of a person who should be in the Senate.
    Resign now Al Franken.

searcher, Ensoniq, BigJim#1-8 and 2 others like this.
  4. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I can see from the picture that Franken wasn't grabbing the girl's breasts, it was a joke....but since Franken is a pussy communist I hope he goes down in flames for it anyway! The ass grab? Yeah, I would expect to lose my job in Congress if I did that! You just don't do that shit and expect it to not come back to haunt you at some point.

5. Irons

Franken is an easy target. If you ever seen him questioning people in the senate he is so stupid it's painful to watch.
    Al F is the message being sent to the higher up who have all of a sudden gone silent. Yeah you chuck U schumer, d feinstein and nance pelosi.
    Keep it up and YOU are next.

6. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

What's missing here in all the brain dead fake news outlets is muckraking on all the others afraid to come out and expose this sleazy Jewish Hollywood/NY scum sucker. Curious how he ended up in Minnesota, land of Garrison Keilor, Lutherans and Methodists?

7. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Hey Al...reflect on this man!

swinging noose.gif

8. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    LOL, this thread, as well as all too many these days.

What was that about a cartoon?

9. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

The ACCUSED / GUILTY lists grows again today.

NPR/CBS - Charlie Rose ( taken off both networks today)
    [​IMG]

Russell Simmons - Def Jams Records, author and Business Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

Business Partner w/ Russell Simmons and Film Producer
    [​IMG]

Glenn Thrush - NYT & Politico reporter
    [​IMG]

WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON HERE ??
    [​IMG]

searcher and Irons like this.
  10. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    Howbout dissention, diversity, dissection, disabemblement, diversion.

Anything to attempt to get away with what they're doing...

11. Krag

gringott likes this.
  12. Irons

13. Duckworth

Duckworth Seeker Site Supporter ++ Seeker

These guys are amateurs, at least the President grabs them by the P****. Evidently that is ok... these other fools are losing their careers.

gnome likes this.
  14. Krag

The other shoes should be dropping soon, maybe we will lose one or more CNN talking heads like Wolf? He looks like a potential dirty dog to me. And lots of testosterone driven congressmen will hopefully be pegged. What would really deliver shock and awe would be women outed a la "Basic Instinct". We may get an "Indecent Proposal" moment too of girlfriends/wives bought off!!
    [​IMG]

gringott and the_shootist like this.
  15. gringott

N/A
    It seems the fact that Arianna Huffington's real rise to fame was that she was married to a Congressman named Huffington who was a Republican [RINO] who turned out to be a homosexual. We would never have heard of her if not for that marriage. Also stuffed down the memory hole it seems is that she was a so-called conservative Republican for years, spoke out against women's lib etc. No mention in the stories about her bring these facts up, strangely.

Just a taste of the memory hole:

Huffington met her husband Michael Huffington in 1985. They were married a year later, on April 12, 1986. They have two daughters, Isabella and Christina.

Arianna became a naturalized American citizen in 1990. She is Greek by birth. The couple later moved to Santa Barbara, California, and in 1992 Michael ran as a Republican for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, which he won by a significant margin. In 1994, Michael narrowly lost the race for the U.S. Senate seat in California to incumbent Dianne Feinstein.

The couple divorced in 1997. In 1998, Michael Huffington disclosed that he was bisexual saying, "I know now that my sexuality is part of who I am, I've been through a long process of finding out the truth about me." He said, "In December 1985, in my Houston town house I sat down with [Arianna] and told her that I had dated women and men so that she would be aware of it ... The good news was that it was not an issue for her."

In 1973, Arianna (as Stasinopoúlou) wrote a book titled The Female Woman, attacking the Women's Liberation movement in general and Germaine Greer's 1970 The Female Eunuch in particular. In the book she wrote, "Women's Lib claims that the achievement of total liberation would transform the lives of all women for the better; the truth is that it would transform only the lives of women with strong lesbian tendencies."

Irons likes this.
  16. Krag

Also it should be noted that Arianna cashed in bigtime with the divorce settlement. Too bad the idiot Huffington didn't have a pre-nup.

gringott likes this.
  17. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    No accounting for taste ;)

image.jpeg

18. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    image.jpeg

Son of Gloin and gringott like this.
  19. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

gringott and Ensoniq like this.
  20. Krag

21. Krag

the_shootist likes this.
  22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    When I see a pretty woman I immediately think "someone somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit!"

I don't put much stock in what most women say but women from Whoreywood get exactly NO creds from this old guy!

Ensoniq, keef and Krag like this.
  23. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    Are we experiencing alot of inner angst here? Yesss.:mad:

Inner childhood conflicts? hmmmmmmmmm most
    definitely:(

So maybe the GIM medics could call in AN EXPERT:racoon:

(Miss grab my ass is after how much money now?)

Oh, and fuck Trump. He sold out and dumped everyone in his cabinet/staff that got him elected.​

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  24. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser

The folks who had the guts to place Jesse Ventura into office?

Garrison Keilor only stops by for occasional visits now, but I remember when he was at the Fitz in my younger days and I somehow had scored a seat front and center.

He told a Lake Wobegon story about a Lutheran family who came to U of M to visit their son in college and found him drunk/passed out on a sofa. Of course Keilor kept starring right at me the whole time while describing these poor Lutheran's wandering prodigal. hahahaha

I was uncomfortable then, but now, fuck ya, dude knew his shit!!!

Nobody here in MN pays any attention to Senator Frankinburry. The man is no Jesse Ventura, whom most common MN folk LOVED.

davycoppitt and Krag like this.
  25. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Ruh Roh

2 more accusers of Franken

EO 11110 and Irons like this.
  26. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Yes...Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  27. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    image.jpeg

GOLDBRIX and Irons like this.
  28. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Do they even count as accusers if they're too shy to even give their names? "ZOMG someone touched by butt...how can I go on!?!"

29. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    How about this check for $5oK? Will this help??

Ensoniq likes this.
  30. solarion

I'm sure some amount of cash will be just the remedy that will help these poor brave women to somehow carry on after allegedly being violated. Funny how that works.

It seems to be working a treat in CONgress...heck I don't even know any of those women's names either. I'm not even allowed to know if any of those accused of doing the violating are my "representatives". It seems like sorta important information to know when you're going to the ballot box, but here in our representative democracy we're not even allowed to know who's accusing our own representatives of what. ...just pay the tab and shut up peasant.

andial, Ensoniq and the_shootist like this.
  31. Irons

Two More Women Accuse Al Franken of Sexual Harassment – One Female Was Groped at an Event Honoring Women!
    November 22, 2017 by Cristina Laila 56 Comments
    Two more women came forward Wednesday accusing creepy Democrat Al Franken of sexual harassment.

Today’s victims brings the total count to FOUR.

Al Franken is so brazen that he grabbed a woman’s butt at an event honoring women, complete with a ‘feminist choir’.

The first woman, who spoke to HuffPost on condition of anonymity because she’s worried she’ll be harassed online for making the allegation, said Franken groped her when they posed for a photo after a June 25, 2007, event hosted by the Minnesota Women’s Political Caucus in Minneapolis.

The second woman told HuffPost that Franken cupped her butt with his hand at a 2008 Democratic fundraiser in Minneapolis, then suggested the two visit the bathroom together. She spoke on condition of anonymity out of fear that the allegation could affect her position at work.

“My immediate reaction was disgust,” the second woman said. “But my secondary reaction was disappointment. I was excited to be there and to meet him. And so to have that happen really deflated me. It felt like: ‘Is this really the person who is going to be in a position of power to represent our community?’”

One of the victims said she’s a liberal and even voted for Franken after he sexually assaulted her.

Wow.

The first woman wanted to tell her story because Franken is “a serial groper,” she said.

“Only two people have come forward, and people are saying that this is a right-wing conspiracy,” she said. “It’s not. I’m a liberal person. … I voted for him after this happened.”

The second woman said she was groped at a fundraiser in 2008. She approached Franken and asked him to take photos with her and her friends. Franken put his arm around her waist then lowered his hand and “cupped her butt”.

The woman said she was mortified and excused herself to the bathroom to get away from the creep. Franken then asked the woman if he could join her in the bathroom!

“I shook his hand, and he put his arm around my waist and held it there,” the second woman said. “Then he moved it lower and cupped my butt.”

“I was completely mortified,” she added.

In order to escape the situation, the woman excused herself to go to the bathroom. At that point, she said, Franken leaned in and suggested that he accompany her. She grabbed her friend and fled to the bathroom without him.

The woman told Huffington Post that she felt powerless and as a woman of color she was afraid if she came forward with her story, she would be discredited.

This is the Democrat party, folks. The hypocrisy is astounding. A male is sexually assaulting females at a women’s event and women of color don’t feel empowered.

But the Democrat party is ‘pro-woman’ and ‘pro-minority’.

This picture sums of your average Democrat swamp creature. Al Franken should resign in disgrace.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11...sment-one-female-groped-event-honoring-women/

Son of Gloin likes this.
  32. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

And there, folks, is the enemy. Not Franken ... her. And the millions like her. And to top it off .... won't even come forward in case it might actually affect her personally. No personal responsibility at all. These people are why you've got gov't social programs robbing you blind to give your life hours (which is what your paycheque is ... value for your life hours) to someone else.

33. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Absolutely true.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  34. Irons

A black man was forced out of the House, (conyers) so now a white man has to go too.

Resign! Female Democratic Senators Trigger Movement to Remove Al Franken

[​IMG]
    AFP

by CHARLIE SPIERING6 Dec 2017624

Seven women Democratic Senators turned on Sen. Al Franken, demanding that he resign from his position after another woman accused him of inappropriate behavior.

Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Mazie Hirono, Patty Murray, Claire McCaskill, Tammy Baldwin, and Maggie Hassan all issued their demands for Franken to resign on Wednesday morning.

“We have to rise to the occasion, and not shrink away from it, even when it’s hard, especially when it’s hard. That is what this larger moment is about,” Gillibrand wrote in an over 600-word statement on Facebook.

The latest Fraken accuser, a former Democratic congressional aide, said Al Franken tried to forcibly kiss her after a taping of his radio show in 2006, according to Politico.

“I’m shocked and appalled by Senator Franken’s behavior,” wrote Sen. Patty Murray on Twitter. “It’s clear to me that this has been a deeply harmful, persistent problem and a clear pattern over a long period of time.”

The group of seven women senators made their statements in unison on Wednesday morning, although not all of the female Senate Democrats joined them. Prominent senators like Sen. Elizabeth Warren remained silent as well as Franken’s Minnesota colleague Sen. Amy Klobuchar.

Several male senators joined their colleagues, including Senators Joe Donnelly, Bob Casey, Sherrod Brown.

Others facing re-election in 2018, such as Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, did not waste time coming out against Franken.

“Al Franken should resign,” she wrote shortly.

The demands for Franken’s resignation came after TIME magazine named the women who spoke out against harassment as their “Person of the Year.”

Even Senator Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono — who previously defended Franken — turned on him and demanded that he step aside.

“Today, I am calling on my colleague Al Franken to step aside. I’ve struggled with this decision because he’s been a good Senator and I consider him a friend,” she wrote. “But that cannot excuse his behavior and his mistreatment of women.”

It is clear that Al Franken has engaged in a pattern of egregious and unacceptable behavior toward women,” wrote New Hampshire’s Sen. Maggie Hassan. “He should resign.”

Wisconsin Senator Tammy Baldwin also came out against Franken.

“I believe it is best for Senator Franken to resign,” she wrote on Twitter.

Update:

Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, soon joined their female colleagues by calling for Franken’s resignation.

“Sexual harassment is unacceptable. I believe Senator Franken should do the right thing and resign,” Stabenow wrote.

“We must commit to zero tolerance – which is where I believe we as a country and Congress should be – and that means Senator Franken should step down,” wroteHeitkamp.

After Franken promised to address the situation in a statement on Thursday, other senators weighed in.

“Sexual harassment and misconduct are never acceptable,” wrote Sen. Michael Bennett of Colorado. “I understand Senator Franken will make an announcement tomorrow morning, and I’m confident he’ll do the right thing and step aside.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-six-women-democrat-senators-turn-al-franken/

35. Irons

They know he was never an elected senator anyway........

Chorus of Democratic senators calls for Al Franken to resign after a sixth woman accuses him of unwanted advances

[​IMG]
    By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

Six female Democratic senators call for Al Franken to resign

Sens. Gillibrand, Hirono, McCaskill, Murray, Hassan and Harris say fellow Democratic Senator Al Franken should step down following allegations of sexual misconduct.

Seven female and two male Democratic senators on Wednesday called for Sen. Al Franken to resign in the wake of multiple sexual misconduct complaints made against the Minnesota lawmaker.

Sens. Claire McCaskill, Maggie Hassan, Kirsten Gillibrand, Patty Murray, Mazie K. Hirono, Kamala Harris, Debbie Stabenow and Tammy Baldwin all called for Franken to step down.

The women did not mince words.

“Sexual harassment and misconduct should not be allowed by anyone and should not occur anywhere. I believe the best thing for Senator Franken to do is step down,” Harris, D-Calif., said.

"I believe the best thing for Senator Franken to do is step down.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ixth-woman-accuses-him-unwanted-advances.html

EricTheCat and Treasure Searcher like this.
  36. solarion

Sister powah! Jeez, is this the only thing a group of women can agree upon? Watch...once frankenputz is gone these same "sisters for life" will go right back to stabbing one another in the back. lol

Son of Gloin likes this.
  37. Irons

BREAKING: Pervert Democrat Senator Al Franken Expected to Resign Thursday

December 6, 2017 by Cristina Laila 87 Comments

As previously reported, several Democrat women senators, led by Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) called on Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) to resign as he faces another accusation of sexual assault. The calls came late Wednesday morning after Politico published a claim by yet another woman that Franken forced her to kiss him.

Now a top Senate Dem says Franken is expected to resign Thursday.

[​IMG]

Franken’s downfall started three weeks ago with the release of this photo of him molesting a sleeping Leeann Tweeden on a USO tour. Tweeden also accused Franken of forcing her to kiss him

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, posted to Facebook her call on Franken to resign

A top Senate Dem says he expects Franken to resign Thursday shortly after Franken’s office said he would be making an announcement Thursday.

Democrat Senator Ron Wyden tweeted,”I expect that Senator Franken will announce his resignation tomorrow. It is the right thing to do given this series of serious allegations.”

[​IMG]Ron Wyden

✔@RonWyden

I expect that Senator Franken will announce his resignation tomorrow. It is the right thing to do given this series of serious allegations.

1:40 PM - Dec 6, 2017

Franken’s office tweeted he would be making an announcement on Thursday.

[​IMG]Sen. Al Franken

✔@SenFranken

Senator Franken will be making an announcement tomorrow. More details to come.

12:39 PM - Dec 6, 2017
    [​IMG]

38. EricTheCat

EricTheCat Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

^ Such a great early Christmas present. Exactly what I wanted! :beer: :snow:

the_shootist, Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  39. Irons

Nice work Mr Bannon
    [​IMG]

40. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I am not a fan of Franken, but what he did before elected should be irrelevant. I think this might boomerang back to Trump. The Dems could be sacrificing a bishop and a knight to get our king.

Thecrensh, EricTheCat and hammerhead like this.