1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Frederick Douglas 5 oz. bullion

Discussion in 'PM's - Coins - Numis - Base Metals' started by Grandpa Silver, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Grandpa Silver

Grandpa Silver New Member Seeker

What's with these crazy high prices? Saw one dealer asking close to $200 per. Gonna beat out Hawaii?

2. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

20,000 mintage, which means not every grandpa is going to be able to find one for his collection thus the high premiums.

3. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What Mr. Paradise said plus I will add that if the mintage of 20,000 continues to hold for the Ozark, then the premium will also continue to rise for that one to as high or maybe higher than Frederick if collectors really love the design of the Ozark bullion puck. This a WAG on my part. We will see what happens to Frederick and Ozark.

4. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

Wow, speaking of ATBs, just now got a call from my LCS and they have the Ozark ones in. They want $122 a piece so I guess I better grab a few while I can...

5. Foxwoods Man

Foxwoods Man Silver Member Silver Miner

6. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    yo dog....dat's the BLM premium!

7. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Call me crazy, but I just bought a lot of (50) Douglass "P" coin Mint boxes (OGP) with COA's and airtites for $50.00 with free shipping. I think the airtites alone are worth nearly that, at least if one were to purchase them in small amounts. What's odd is that the same Seller sold 3 individual sets for $14.00 each, then chose to unload the rest at a dollar each. By far the best deal I've seen on the Bay for ATB OGP for sure.