1. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Metals finish week on a up note.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Gaddafi’s last words as he begged for mercy: ‘What did I do to you?’

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Goldhedge, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Gaddafi’s last words as he begged for mercy: ‘What did I do to you?’

By: choiceandtruth.com

The murder of Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi is one of the greatest crimes in international law in recent history. The American government and NATO invaded a sovereign country, and turned it into a failed Islamic state, that has now turned into a terrorist hub.

It has become fairly well known since that Gaddafi was actually murdered because he challenged the existing monetary system, by his bold plannings for the African Gold Dinar which would effectively free Africa as a continent from its dependence on the West. Gadaffi had plans of trading oil in gold, instead of the worthless petro dollar that the world is currently forced to use.

Considering that Libya is the largest oil producer in all of Africa, and has (or use to have before the Western vultures took over) large gold reserves, it’s easy to see why they felt he had to be eliminated. If Africa is not dependent on the West, then how will they continue exploiting the continent?

Another outrage in these unfolding, is how Gaddafi was murdered. The man was tortured and humiliated before the entire world. Where once the American government claimed they couldn’t show the body of Osama bin Laden and buried him at sea, to allegedly respect some ancient custom of the locals. Gadaffi’s murder was broadcast for all the world to fawn over. In fact, Hillary Clinton even went on TV and joked about it like the cold blooded psychopath that she is.

Peter Beaumont and Chris Stephen of The Guardian report;

Crucially, it has been Dhao who has provided the most compelling account yet offered of Gaddafi’s last day of life as he attempted to leave the last pocket in the shattered seaside District Two to reach the countryside beyond Sirte’s eastern boundary.

“Gaddafi did not run away, and he did not want to escape,” Dhao said. “We left the area where we were staying, to head towards Jarif, where he comes from. The rebels were surrounding the whole area, so we had heavy clashes with them and tried to escape towards Jarif and break out of the siege. After that the rebels surrounded us outside the area and prevented us from reaching the road to Jarif. They launched heavy raids on us which led to the destruction of the cars and the death of many individuals who were with us.

“After that we came out of the cars and split into several groups and we walked on foot, and I was with Gaddafi’s group that included Abu Bakr Yunis Jabr and his sons, and several volunteers and soldiers. I do not know what happened in the final moments, because I was unconscious after I was hit on my back.”

Some things do not ring true. According to Dhao, Gaddafi was moving from place to place and apartment to apartment until last week, but given the state of the siege of Sirte at that stage it seems unlikely that he could have entered the city from outside. The net was closing around the last loyalists who were squeezed into a pocket, surrounded on all sides, that was becoming ever smaller by the day.

Dhao made no mention either of the attack on the Gaddafi convoy by a US Predator drone and a French Rafale jet as it tried to break out of Sirte, attempting to drive three kilometres through hostile territory before it was scattered and brought to a halt by rebel fighters. It is possible that Dhao did not know that the first missiles to hit the Gaddafi convoy as it tried to flee came from the air.

What is clear is that at around 8am on Thursday, as National Transitional Council fighters launched a final assault to capture the last remaining buildings in Sirte, in an area about 700 metres square, the pro-Gaddafi forces had also readied a large convoy to break out.

But if Dhao was not aware of the air strike, then neither did Nato’s air controllers and liaison officers with the NTC fighters know that Gaddafi was in the convoy of 75 cars attempting to flee Sirte, a fact revealed in a lengthy statement on Friday.

“At the time of the strike,” a spokesman said, “Nato did not know that Gaddafi was in the convoy. These armed vehicles were leaving Sirte at high speed and were attempting to force their way around the outskirts of the city. The vehicles were carrying a substantial amount of weapons and ammunition, posing a significant threat to the local civilian population. The convoy was engaged by a Nato aircraft to reduce the threat.”

It was that air attack – which destroyed around a dozen cars – that dispersed the convoy into several groups, the largest numbering about 20. As NTC fighters descended on the fleeing groups of cars, some individuals jumped from their vehicles to escape on foot, among them Gaddafi and a group of guards. Finding a trail of blood, NTC fighters followed it to a sandy culvert with two storm drains. In one of these Gaddafi was hiding.

Accounts here differ. According to some fighters quoted after the event, he begged his captors not to shoot. Others say he asked of one: “What did I do to you?”

http://www.anonews.co/gaddafi-begged-mercy/

Hystckndle and TAEZZAR like this.
  2. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    "What did I do to you?"

He threatened our way of life by challenging the Petro- dollar.

Strong message to any other world leader who might want to break rank.

Trump would do the same.

Hey Hedge? When do we start the Oil is Money website (OIM)?

This place is like living in the middle ages.

Yeah Khaddafi, you fkked up so we sent our witch on a broom to mop you up.

Get over it. That's how shit rolls here in OZ

mayhem, Aurumag and Goldhedge like this.
  3. dacrunch

dacrunch Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

This is the ONLY case in HISTORY where, in a "popular uprising", before the FIRST SHOT was fired, the "rebels" created a "Central Bank" and an "Oil Ministry".

Now, what does that tell you?

JayDubya, mayhem, Aurumag and 2 others like this.
  4. keef

Retired Hoser
    The only problem with oil is we can't keep it in a leather briefcase in the closet. It's messy. Scorp will have to change my moniker to 'Frakken Crude'

We will get used to it.

Hedge can be our minister of patrolium. He can hand out OIM vassiline to the butt hurt Trumpers

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

done

Son of Gloin likes this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

He should have known better than to cross the Rothschild's dynasty.

Uglytruth, Aurumag and dacrunch like this.
  7. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Kaddafi got dumped on because of Lockerbie, it is just that simple.

8. dacrunch

FALSE. PERIOD. That was "water under the bridge".

Kaddafi was targeted for:
    - his pan-african gold-based currency exchange plan, which would have put ALL of Africa on the road to fast-track development.

... and had made 2 HUGE mistakes
    - dismantling his nuclear capabilities (as a "good-will gesture") - baring his "response options".
    - using Goldman-Sachs

... In case you didn't know, Libya had the best "cost of living" index in Africa (better than many countries in the EU, too, btw). Some items =

- FREE healthcare
    - FREE education - including College - and if the training you wanted didn't exist in country, he paid your travel & tuition & living costs in the country/University of YOUR choice, worldwide.
    - Married couples received 50% "grant" on purchase of new home.
    - Purchasers of vehicles received 50% "grant"
    ... and WAGES were "almost European" (even better than many), i.e. a registered nurse earned $20k/year.
    - Women had RIGHTS.
    (and he prevented the mass exodus to Europe of sub-Saharan so-called "refugees").

Not to mention the IMMENSE expenses in INFRASTRUCTURE... HUGE canals through the desert for drinking water & farming irrigation, for instance.

Now, how can you "justify" a "popular rebellion" against that? You just CAN'T. (So, he was allegedly a "womanizer" - but how is that different from all OUR "leaders"?)

Yet... through the "Voluntary Censorship By Omission" of our so-called "Free Press", ALL the FACTS above are UNKNOWN to the Western public...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    JayDubya, mayhem, keef and 7 others like this.
  9. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

^^^^^ That's the problem. He was spending the oil money on his own people instead of giving it to the international bankers.

mayhem and Aurumag like this.
  10. dacrunch

Not just on "his own people" - but on all the CONTINENT... He was a "dangerous visionary" threatening too many "vested interests"... and we still don't have ANY IDEA of whose pockets his VAST gold reserves & currency reserves ended up in... We're talking hundreds of Billions, if not Trillions... (and zero debt).

11. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

He got a hot poker up the butt Arab style. I wish we could bring him and Saddam back.

12. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

Saddam was a tyrant, but looking back, that was probably the only way the country could stay together.

mayhem and nickndfl like this.
  13. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

And American military troops will keep dying for oil and Bankers...

14. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    His problem is he didn't act.

Had he implemented his oil for dinars early on it would have shown the world.

He who hesitates is lost...

mispillion likes this.
  15. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    Early Wikileaks letter between HRC and Sydney Blumenthal - France repatriated the gold

Flight2gold likes this.
  16. keef

Retired Hoser
    mayhem and Uglytruth like this.
  17. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    Sounds about right for poor old Gaddafi. Challenging petrodollar with gold and goodwill equals death.
    Also,
    Hillary = Cold Blooded Psychopath
    Lol

18. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Hillary Clinton disgusts me to no end. If and when she ever dies I'll make it my life's work to go to her grave and take a massive dump on her stinking corpse!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Flight2gold, andial and Uglytruth like this.
  19. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    Trump did the same thing after taking office, he didn't act fast enough. He had the military behind him for a short moment. He should have acted like a dictator and shut down the opposition, settled things down then allowed things to come back slowly.

Am I for a dictator? Yes Trump would have been the peoples dictator just like Gaddafi was, but with much more power behind him.

As it stands now, the usa is doomed, and it will be painful for those who support freedom. Guess I'll be going to ground again.

20. michael59

20 years logging
    Oh boy. Plane goes down and all the butt budy's were from where? OH yeah, that's right merikas dog was stepping out.

What ever. If every one wants to think this has something to do with money, well fine. BUT I'm telling you that when planes drop out of the sky and their fall is traced back to the originators do you actually think something will survive? Holie smholies, do you know how many ppl who were in the perpetration of that plane falling? Yeah....all traced back to the good dog that had to be put down. And, walla we have what we have today.

LOOK, all he had to do was give them up, but NO. Homey don't swing that way...and there is the most likely fact that he din't know. But still what scares humans most? Money? Or dropping from the sky? yeah, unless you have a stack of paper 35K feet high and follows the flight path then just knowing those ppl are still alive is a determinant to wanting to travel. And, it isn't just the ptb it's every one around them, like friends and friends of friends.

No I'm saying mericka shot its dog in Libbia just like it shot its dog in eye rack. (don't ask as my spelling is kapoot)

21. michael59

20 years logging
    In fact watch that three episodic production of "My Brothers Killer." Yes it was made by a jew but who cares as he was tracing all this riff-raff. and, guess what. The dark Ethiopian, yeah... the guy nailed it and yes he might have been guided by the cia and others but all roads lead to Tripoli. Soo what the Marines din't finish the bacteria did.

22. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    So the choice was
    a/ African dictators get cheap oil, while their workers get nothing sweating in gold mines
    b/ We turn a minor oil exporter into a warzone and send a clear message to the others not to fuck with the status quo.

I choose "b" I had to fill my truck the other day and the price of the petrol was less than it was 8 years ago so someone is doing something right.
    Everyone wants change, everyone wants to see these wars end, but no one is willing to make deep personal sacrifices to bring it on.
    As Jim kunstler said, his neighbor has bumper stickers saying "War is not the answer" but she has 2 SUVs in the driveway. You can't have your cake and eat it too.