1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

GATA's Chris Powell on the Silver Manipulation Probe & the Fed Gold Audit!

Discussion in 'Gold Silver (All things Metal)' started by MKS, Aug 9, 2012.

1. MKS

MKS Silver Member Silver Miner

Pretty good interview with Lauren Lyster.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  2. Gcubed

Gcubed Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  3. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

..from Gcubed's article.......
    http://etfdailynews.com/2012/08/09/d...-pslv-zsl-gld/

"I bought silver many times in between as well. And if you’re a serious silver investor, that’s exactly what you should be doing too: buying silver at regular intervals. Not trying to time your purchases, not anticipating huge gains overnight.

And not buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories when things don’t go your way immediately.

Buy silver because it can protect your wealth from inflation and currency devaluation – not because it’s manipulated."

Well said.

Gcubed likes this.
  4. Gcubed

Gcubed Banned

I've watched silver go through two "Blow Off" tops and two corrections. The first correction lasted 20+ years. We remember the last one. ;)

Through all of that, silver still buys about what it did when I was a kid in the 60's. We know that is not true for our paper Dollar.

Many here believe I've no respect for silver and that simply is not true. I believe it to be a LONG TERM inflation hedge. In the short and medium term, she will give you one wild fooking ride! If you play that ride properly, you might just "trade" your way to increased wealth.

Have a great weekend.

'cubed

5. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

I'm sure I will be "rode hard and hung up wet" before all this through. But hey,I like I good ride. :bulride: