1. Potus on the way to see the Pope, dollar tries to recover some losses
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! Gold is down 3.7 to 1251, while Silver is down 11 to 1702. Crude is +13 to 5160. The USD is +2 to 97.28
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Getting In Shape For SHTF: Health & Wellness - Fitness & Sports

Discussion in 'Others-Electronics, Photography, Gardening?' started by searcher, Aug 16, 2013.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

BEACH BURN- Bellydance WORKOUT!
    Leilah Isaac

Published on Mar 17, 2017
    It doesn't matter if you have or have not belly danced before. This is for everyone! It's about having fun and getting a little bit of a burn!

The moves YOU have learned today:

Choo-choo Shimmy
    Hip Drops
    Jumps
    Turns
    Chest Shimmy

WELL DONE!

Subsite enjoys and shimmies away.

2. searcher

Inside Cal Strength Episode 3: New Cycle (enter Dylan)
    CaliforniaStrength

Published on May 10, 2017
    Wes and Dylan go through a training day. Wes continues to build after a deload week and Dylan takes an attempt at a 280kg backsquat PR!

Now you can train alongside the California Strength team by joining one of our training programs online! http://www.californiastrength.com/onl...

Connect with us via social media!
    LIKE us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Californiast...
    FOLLOW us on Instagram - @cal_strength @thebarbellwod
    FOLLOW us on Twitter - @calstrength
    For articles, apparel and everything California Strength please check out our website - http://www.californiastrength.com/

3. searcher

Chinese Martial Arts Workout & Fitness...Amazing!
    Kung Fu & Tai Chi Center w/ Jake Mace

Streamed live 10 hours ago
    Please Subscribe, HIT LIKE, and SHARE this vid! Thanks :)
    *Instagram & Snapchat: JakeMaceTaiChi

4. searcher

It’s not about having time. It’s about making time|Crossfit Workout|
    Female Motivation

Published on May 11, 2017

5. searcher

Strong & Beautiful| Awesome Female UFC Fighters|Paige VanZant
    Female Motivation

Published on May 9, 2017

6. searcher

Upper Back & Calves Workout | Day 26 | Kris Gethin's 8-Week Hardcore Training Program
    Bodybuilding.com

Published on May 12, 2017
    Surprise body-fat check today! Throughout your journey, always keep track of where you are, look back to see what you've accomplished, and keep your eye on the prize ahead.
    Kris Gethin's Pre-Intra-Post Supplement Stack ► http://bbcom.me/2r1tCTd
    Kaged Muscle Supplements ► http://bbcom.me/2r1sejD
    Get Kris Gethin's 8-Week Hardcore Training Program ► http://bbcom.me/2r1u2ZS

Today, I stopped by Dr. Jason Watson's clinic to check in on my body-fat reading. The machine showed that I've dropped to 16.2 percent body fat from 19.5 percent. There's a lot of work left to do at this point, which is why I'm not going to allow my dwindling energy levels to hold me back, and neither should you! My goal is single digits for the end of this 8-week process. What are your goals?

On top of my body-fat stats, I had my regular cryotherapy session and back realignment. In an ongoing quest to achieve physical perfection from the inside as well as the outside, it's imperative for me to take care of my body outside of the gym. If you neglect your health, then you can't expect your body to perform in the gym.

We've reached the end of Week 4 now; we're on the home stretch. Allow me to remind you that every detail matters more than ever. We need to set the standard high and maintain it.

| Upper back & Calves Workout |
    1. Morning cardio - 35 minutes
    2. Single-arm barbell row - 3 sets of 15 reps per arm, no rest between arms. Reduce weight with each successive set.
    3. single-arm cable row - 3 sets of 15 reps per arm, no rest between arms. Reduce weight with each successive set.
    4. Single-arm smith machine shrug - 3 sets of 15 reps per arm, no rest between arms. Reduce weight with each successive set.
    5. Single-arm overhead machine pulldown - 3 sets of 15 reps each arm
    6. Seated single-leg calf press - 5 sets of 15 reps per arm, no rest between arms. Reduce weight with each successive set.
    7. Evening Cardio - 35 minutes

7. searcher

Chef Robert Irvine's Healthy Steak Recipes 3 Ways
    Bodybuilding.com

Chef Robert Irvine's new series shows you how to add variety to your favorite meals by cooking them three ways. When chicken gets old, try out one of these three steak recipes!
    Chef Robert Irvine's Fit Crunch Bars ► http://bbcom.me/2q5Mwrl
    Free & Flat Rate Shipping on Top Brands | Look for the B-Elite Badge ► http://bbcom.me/2q5OoQP

Of the meats that make their way onto our plate, steak is the best in protein. But, since it's harder for the body to break down, it's not often a staple, like chicken or turkey. Make the most of your biweekly steak nights by trading in boring and plain for one of these Irvine-approved recipes.

=============================================

| Mustard Flank Steak |

While an inexpensive and typically tough cut of meat, flank steak has great flavor and is very versatile. With the help of a tasty marinade, it can be tenderized. This first marinade uses mustard as an emulsifier that thickens and flavors at the same time. Combined with the salty-sweet tang of balsamic, this marinade will have you recreating this recipe till the cows come home.

Ingredients
    - Flank steak, 8 oz.
    - Balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup
    - Olive oil, 1/4 cup
    - Mustard, 2 tbsp
    - Pepper, to taste
    - Salt, to taste
    - Basil, to garnish

Directions
    1. Make a simple marinade using the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mustard. Use whichever type of mustard you prefer (Dijon used here). Whisk together.
    2. Place steak directly in the marinade. Cover in plastic wrap.
    3. Leave in the refrigerator for a few hours.
    4. Sauté or grill the steak for about 4 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F. When finished, slice at an angle to cut through the toughness of the muscle.
    5. Garnish with basil.

Nutrition Facts
    - Serving size: 1 steak

- Recipe yields: 4 servings
    - Calories: 495
    - Fat: 32 g
    - Carbs: 6 g
    - Protein: 48 g

| Flank Steak with Jicama Salsa |

The tuber jicama is a great base for a steak-paired salsa. Its crisp texture and fresh taste make it the perfect base for the tomato and tomatillo blend. Whip the salsa up the night before to give the flavors time to meld.

Ingredients

Marinade
    - Flank steak, 8 oz.
    - Jalapeno, chopped, 1 tbsp
    - Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
    - Garlic, minced, 1 tbsp
    - Olive oil, 1 tbsp

Jicama Salsa
    - Tomatillos, diced, 1/4 cup
    - Jicama, diced, 1/4 cup
    - Tomatoes, 1/4 cup
    - Lemon juice, 1/8 cup
    - Olive oil, 1/4 cup
    - Cilantro, to taste
    - Salt, to taste
    - Pepper, to taste

Directions
    1. For the salsa, combine chopped tomatillos, tomatoes, jicama, oil, cilantro, and lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
    2. Cover in plastic wrap, and place the salsa in the fridge.
    3. For the marinade, combine a chopped jalapeno, garlic, oil, and lemon juice. Blend.
    4. Allow flank steak to marinate overnight.
    5. Grill or sauté for about 4 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F.
    6. Cut steak at an angle.
    Pro tip: If you find your cutting board sliding as you slice, place a wet paper towel underneath it to eliminate shifting.

Nutrition Facts

Steak with Marinade

- Calories: 433
    - Fat: 22 g
    - Carbs: 10 g
    - Protein: 49 g

Jicama Salsa
    - Serving size: 1/4 recipe

- Calories: 129
    - Fat: 14 g
    - Carbs: 2 g
    - Protein: 0 g

| Cumin and Coriander Flank Steak |

This dry rub is easy to whip up and can be made stronger by sitting overnight. Pair with a fresh black bean salsa for color, texture, and a little extra protein.

Ingredients

Marinade:
    - Flank steak, 8 oz.
    - Cumin, 2 tbsp
    - Coriander, 2 tbsp

Black Bean Salsa
    - Red onion, diced, 1/4 cup
    - Roasted red pepper, diced, 1/4 cup
    - Black beans, 1 cup
    - Vinegar, 2 tbsp
    - Cilantro, 1/8 cup
    - Olive oil, 2 tbsp
    - Salt, to taste
    - Pepper, to taste

Directions
    1. Mix cumin and coriander, making sure to meld.
    2. Rub into flank steak. Grill or sauté for about 4 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F.
    3. While the steak cooks, combine red onion, roasted red pepper, cilantro, black beans, vinegar, and olive oil. Mix, and garnish with salt and pepper.

Nutrition Facts

Steak with Marinade:

- Calories: 367
    - Fat: 19 g
    - Carbs: 1 g
    - Protein: 49 g

Black Bean Salsa:
    - Serving size: 1/4 recipe

- Calories: 116
    - Fat: 7 g
    - Carbs: 10 g
    - Protein: 3 g

8. searcher

Making and breaking things in the garage gym
    Jujimufu

A FULL day VLOG with: when was I my leanest? happy cleaning times! a heavyweight tricking session with Justin Revak! eating Mediterranean hush puppies, preacher curls, broken barbells, my first barbell purchase is a WOMEN'S bar!? and making a custom chalkboard because white boards suck! more ideas for stuff? give-em-to-me: non-training equipment ideas most necessary now! SUBSCRIBE I answer comments btw ►http://bit.ly/getjuji

9. searcher

Brandon Miller Bodybuilder/competitor/Gold's Noho-Speaks Up!
    ric drasin

Brandon discusses in depth and honesty his training, supplements, what worked for him and what doesn't High Reps, Low Reps , heavy weights or light and all these things that gave him the results to a great body.

10. searcher

BUILDING RIC'S CORNER - A quick video
    ric drasin

Put this together for fun and info on how to do a show. MORE new guests next week. IN answer to your questions. I did try to get Zane, Platz and both weren't interested unless they got $2000. I would think they would like to give back to the community like I do with this show. I was dissappointed. There is still hope for Arnold and I won't give up. Draper's health won't allow him.
    12% OFF Old School Labs at https://amzn.to/2eDZw22 with code DRASIN12 - The only supplements I trust and associate my name with.

11. searcher

12. searcher

Friday Technique talk: The High Hang Clean
    CaliforniaStrength

Wesley Kitts and David McKellar go over the proper technical approach to the High Hang Clean.

13. searcher

Feel Your Boobs | Behind the Hustle 64
    Marc Lobliner

Marc and Katie Lobliner receive results from their health scare.

Support Marc and Shop at http://www.tigerfitness.com

Subscribe to this channel now! http://youtube.com/tigerfitness

Related Videos:
    Chris Jones and Marc Lobliner Intense Chest Workout | Pump Chasers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw5Ce...
    Top 3 Unorthodox Lift for a Massive Chest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUui...
    Minimum Wage And Amazon Will Destroy the US Economy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_siTU...

14. searcher

Machine Q&A 28 | Motrin BAD FOR YOU, Best Exercises for Triceps, Best Routine for Muscle
    Marc Lobliner

Buy Per Vitam CeraGen Here! https://www.tigerfitness.com/Per-Vita...

Buy the Hat Marc is Wearing! https://www.tigerfitness.com/MTS-Mesh...

Machine Q&A Playlist from other channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

1) Tony Fazzini Hello Marc,Thanks for answering my last question.I actually sell and take your supplements.My question is that i sprained my achilles playing basketball and it is very swollen.I have been told ibuprofen stops muscle growth.Is ibuprofen okay to take to reduce swelling.Thanks Marc!

2) Brandi Renee Hi Marc! I would love to train legs twice a week to develop more muscular separation. The problem is... I train legs on Sunday (only because that's when I have the most time to dedicate to my workout) and the following Thursday, my muscles are STILL so sore. I foam roll and take suppliments to aid in the healing process, however, nothing seems to speed this up. What are your thoughts and/or recommendations? Also, is doing intense cardio slowing the healing process?
    Thanks.

3) Jonathan Sosh What are your thoughts on glutamine and natural HGH boosters?

4) Tony Fazzini Sorry about asking so many questions but how much water should I drink a day.I weigh 200 pounds if that helps. And how much water should a 7 year old child drink per day.

5) Randall Hernandez What up Marc, do you have your kids on a specific lifting program or do you just work with them on what they like to do? I'm trying to get my 10 year old daughter in to lifting. Thanks.

6) Matt Towson Is coconut chocolate cookie whey coming back? What's the next MTS Whey flavor?

7) Chad Ashton Any benefit to using a 4:1:1 BCAA over the "standard" 2:1:1?

8) Adrian Minchev Hi Marc, i was hoping that you could tell me which exercise is better considered as a compound for building the triceps... i have been doing close grip bench press and ez-curl bar skull crushers, but i don`t really feel them that well. Quite frankly i tend to feel the most only skull-crushers with dumbbells, but are they the best case scenario when it comes to building mass in that area of the arms. Thanks for taking your time to answer my question... keep that amazing and quality content coming : ))

9) Bryce Larsen Is the TigerFitness gym open to the public? If so, times and costs?

10) Tyler Moore Wat macros to adjust when bulking

11) Randy Lee Baker Hey Marc, allow me to preface this with the fact that this is going to be a stereotypical "bro" question.... Currently, I have been following a 5 day/week PHAT routine. That being said, I am torn between doing this and strictly lifting within the 'hypertrophy range' of 8-12 reps. In your opinion, what is the best way to grow overall muscle size and fullness? Again, in your opinion, will something such as PHAT yield me results better/worse/same as crushing weights with tons of volume and really focusing on specific body parts per each day (i.e. one day specifically for chest, shoulders, arms, etc.)? Thanks for the advice and for blessing us with MTS Whey!

12) Frankie McGovern MARC! Thank you for everything you have put into this Industry you're the man! Recently I have been doing full body workouts and the gains have been amazing and I love it! I do them currently with arms day. What would be a good split for full body workouts to be in the gym 4 days per week?

13) Josh Kanouse Do u think its dangerous to be in ketosis for over a year?

15. searcher

Machine Q&A 29 | New MTS Whey Flavors, Collagen Protein, Running and Bodybuilding
    Marc Lobliner

1) Chad Ashton Does Nutrient Driver need to build up in your system like creatine or does it work in full effect from the very first dose? Also...taking it twice a day with higher carb meals...should it be taken with post workout shake that includes carbs or wait until the post workout meal that comes a little later that is higher carb?

2) Frankie McGovern Hey Marc another question. Over the past year I have made some phenomenal gains and in the last 3 months my physique has really taken off from utilizing MTS nutrition supplements and diet. I am 19 years old currently 5 11 200 pounds with very visible abs I would say BF around 11 percent and I'm loving everything right now and training 4 times per week. My question is I have put on lean mass all over my body and am continuing to do so however I have pectus exvacatum(sunken chest). do you have any ideas on how to go about training my chest ant differently or if any excersizes would be good for it? Or should I continue to keep adding lean mass all over to compensate. It's looking a lot better but clearly lags compared to my other body parts.

3) Ron Dalfonso Is it possible to look as muscular and ripped as. You without steriods..i eat a perfect diet. Work out .4 days a week. Run. I look great but not like you...

4) Dalton Campbell Hey Marc! Are there any new MTS Whey flavors in the works?

5) Frankie McGovern Do you really need to separate calcium magnesium and zinc from your multi vitamin? Why or why not?

6) Tyler Arrowood Hey Marc
    I have been using the drop factor powder for a little while and have noticed little black chunks in the water while I'm drinking it. I was just curious about what that is and if it's normal?

7) Hamish Price Hey Marc, what are your thoughts on 100% Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen Protein? as a protein source.

8) Luke Dorey When is your new nutrient partitioning supplement going to be released? I know it's going to be better than all the other ones on the market, But can you go over what it is going to have in it, and what is going to make it different from the others on the market? Thanks a lot man, appreciate all of the knowledge and help!

9) Em Essay Hi Marc!
    Thank you so much for all the hard work that you do, I love your videos and really love your company. I would say I am a pretty typical American... 5'6 female with about 20 pounds to lose. I eat healthily and do tabata style workouts 3 times a week. I would really love to be able to capitalize on all that supplementation has to offer but I don't know where to start or what I could yeild more fat loss and increased muscle gains from? Please keep in mind I workout close-ish to bedtime so pre-workout is a no no. Thanks Marc!

10) Razvan Cristian Hey Marc,
    When is it ok to take essential amino acids? During training after training? Is it better to take EAA over protein powder?

11) George Shaw Saw you video about running and working up to a 5k. My primary focus at age 47 is maintaining strength and lean mass, but I also enjoy running. I like to enter 5 & 10k local "fun run" type events. What are your recommendations on doing both weight training and running?

12) Bryce Larsen What's your current daily macro intake!

13) Ethan Sayne So I just got bloodwork done and just like you, I'm 22 with low test, at just 175 ng/dcl. I've been referred to an endocrinologist on June first, what can I expect going into this? Also I assume using insurgent and barracuda along with hrt is okay?

14) Victor Ornelas If your a male, how low is too low for calories when going for fat loss without losing too much muscle?
    Currently 154lbs and my calories are at 1900 calories.
    I'm gonna have to drop to 1800 calories soon as I plateu.

Is 1800 calories too low for a male?

15) Jonathan Sosh Hey man! First of all, I wanted to say thank you because you have answered every question I have asked so far. That's awesome customer service in my book!
    Secondly, I have a good buddy who is getting ready to start lifting but he has high blood pressure. Which one of the MTS pre-workouts would you suggest with someone in that situation?

16) Jevin Krier How important is it to keep exercise selection/ order of exercises/ tempo etc. each week constant?

17) Jeff Jevnikar Hey Marc I have two questions , one being your opinion on caffeine being unhealthy/healthy? I know you said you take upwards to around a gram a day. I was taking in about 800-100 during my 6 month contest then took a week off , a week of HELL. Withdrawals bad. I never want to get so dependent on it again! Doesnthat about daily have any negative effects on health?
    Question 2: what's your opinion about this new "study" that claims a diet pop a day increases your risk of dementia and stroke. Thanks marc hopefully I don't forget your name! Love my diet pop

16. searcher

Things I do when I'm not working out! NYC Vlog!
    blogilates

Yay it's my 2nd vlog! And this time I am taking you to New York City with me for the third annual YouTube Creator Summit! There was SOOOOO much going on and I tried to capture the excitement and activities as best as I could. Come meet some of my favorite YouTubers, watch me dance a lil Beyonce, get star struck over Will Smith and James Corden, and stroll with me on the Brandcast Red Carpet! Oh yeah and the vlog starts off with some racial drama at the airport...uh oh!

YouTubers featured in my vlog:

Phil Wang from Wong Fu Productions
    Lindsey Stirling
    Fitness Blender
    Fung Bros
    Rosanna Pansino
    iJustine
    Lilly Singh
    Cutegirlshairstyles
    Niki and Gabi
    The Gabby Show
    Mat Pat
    Atomic Mari
    Sam Tsui
    Kurt Hugo Schneider

17. searcher

Full Day of Eating for SUMMER SHRED | BTH 66
    Marc Lobliner

Published on May 13, 2017
    DAILY MACROS AND MEALS!
    Meal 1: 3 eggs, tortilla, guacamole
    25P, 25C, 20F
    PreWorkout: 1Tbsp Local Honey
    15C
    PostWorkout: 1 scoop MTS Whey, Banana
    25P, 25C
    Meal 2: 1 scoop MTS Whey, Banana, Sweet Potato
    25P, 50C
    Meal 3: 6oz Chicken, Sweet Potato
    42P, 30C
    Meal 4: 1 scoop MTS Whey, Banana
    25P, 25C
    Meal 5: 6oz Chicken, Broccoli
    42P
    Meal 6: 1 Scoop MTS Whey, Strawberries
    25P, 10C

TOTALS
    210P, 175C, ~50F

Marc Lobliner shows you what he eats all day and a full day including marriage counseling and the dog park!

Support Marc and Shop at http://www.tigerfitness.com

Subscribe to this channel now! http://youtube.com/tigerfitness

Related Videos:
    The MTS Nutrition Story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEeSd...
    Why This Channel Exists Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9fl...
    COMPLETE Day in the Life of Marc Lobliner Part 1 of 3 | The Morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z96X...

18. searcher

370lbs Paused Bench - Tips For Your First Meet
    Nick Wright

19. searcher

Why I'm Intermittent Fasting On Prep
    Kara Corey Fit Life

I have been intermittent fasting on my bikini prep. Do I feel it will change my physique? Find out the real reason behind why I am doing it.

20. searcher

Heal Yourself At Home With Infrared Light - Dr Mandell
    motivationaldoc

Streamed live 11 hours ago
    You will be amazed how light can heal your chronic pain!

21. searcher

Your Chronic Pain May Actually Be Scar Tissue - Dr Mandell
    motivationaldoc

Scar tissue is the most common misdiagnosed problem with most pain related conditions in the body.

22. searcher

Project OM - Yoga With Adriene
    Yoga With Adriene

Streamed live 3 hours ago
    Welcome to our very first YWA live stream. Thank you for showing up, we are so glad you are here! Adriene will lead a 40 min yoga practice suitable for all levels. Be sure to stick around after for a special live share back + Q&A.

This video is in collaboration with #ProjectOm where we are on a mission to raise awareness for Breast Cancer research and support.

Please consider making a donation if you can. Just pay what feels good!

Here is the link to donate: http://www.projectom.com/donate

Namaste. Welcome to the first ever Yoga With Adriene / Project OM Livestream!

For more information about Project OM, please visit: http://projectom.com

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
    Twitter: @yogawithadriene
    Instagram: @adrienelouise
    Facebook: Yoga With Adriene

23. searcher

How Actors get in Shape for Movies
    Gil Scharf

Published on Mar 16, 2017
    Actors explain how they get in shape for movies. They talk about their diets, workouts, cheat meals, discipline, morning routines, trainers and contracts.

Featuring:
    Alexander Skarsgård - Legend of Tarzan
    Bradley Cooper - American Sniper
    Ben Affleck - Batman, Town
    Chris Evans - Captain America
    Chris Hemsworth - Thor, In the Heart of the Sea
    Chris Pratt - Starlord, Guardians of the Galaxy
    Christian Bale - Batman, The Dark Knight, American Hustle
    Daniel Craig - James Bond
    Dwayne the Rock Johnson - Pain & Gain, Hercules
    Jason Statham - Transporter, Prisoner
    Gerard Butler - 300, Gods of Egypt
    Henry Cavill - Superman, Man of Steel
    Hugh Jackman - Wolverine, X-Men
    Jake Gyllenhaal - Southpaw
    Liev Schreiber - Sabertooth, X-Men
    Mark Wahlberg - Pain & Gain, Transformers
    Matthew McConaughey - Dallas Buyers Club
    Matt Damon - Jason Born
    Michael B. Jordan - Creed
    Russel Crow - Jor-El, Man of Steel
    Ryan Reynolds - Green Lantern, Deadpool
    Ryan Gosling - Crazy Stupid Love
    Sylvester Stallone - Rambo, Rocky
    Zac Efron - Baywatch, The Lucky One

Thanks for watching!
    Make sure to leave questions down below and subscribe.

24. searcher

High-protein Waffles | Day 27 | Kris Gethin's 8-Week Hardcore Training Program
    Bodybuilding.com

Recovery days aren't just about sitting on the couch and binge watching TV. Use today to allow your body to recover from a tough training week and get ready for another one!
    Kris Gethin's Pre-Intra-Post Supplement Stack ► http://bbcom.me/2pHf2fC
    Kaged Muscle Supplements ► http://bbcom.me/2pGVSXj
    Get Kris Gethin's 8-Week Hardcore Training Program ► http://bbcom.me/2pH1Ibc

Sticking to my weekend theme of getting outside and embracing the outdoors, I've used a light jog to get my morning cardio done. Remember that your heart rate needs to stay around 65-70% of your maximal level for optimized fat burning and to counteract catabolism. Something else to remember this weekend is that as your weight drops down, your macro calculations need to reflect that (otherwise, you risk overeating).

Use this weekend to let yourself recover adequately after a very intense training week, and prepare for an even more demanding one ahead. Recovery isn't about not feeling sore; it's about being physically able to outperform your previous best. This only happens when your endocrine system is healthy, your cortisol levels are well-balanced, and your central nervous system is fully replenished. This is the true definition of recovery!

25. searcher

Girls Who Lifts Are Awesome|Workout Motivation|K A T A R I N A S O L L I D
    Female Motivation

26. searcher

Crazy Calisthenics & Hardest Women - Best Of Jessie Graff
    KAFA TV

Crazy Calisthenics & Hardest Women - Best Of Jessie Graff

Stunt Woman, Ninja Warrior, Gymnast, Pole Vaulter, CircusGirl, FitnessNut

27. searcher

Training of a dancing millionaire - Gianluca Vacchi 2017 / people are awesome
    KAFA TV

Gianluca Vacchi Best Dance & Training Motivation
    subscribe #KAFA TV awesome people
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kafatour
    https://www.facebook.com/KafaSW/
    https://www.instagram.com/kafatv/

FLEXIBLE GIRLS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

CROSSFIT GIRLS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

FEMALE FITNESS MOTIVATION https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

AWESOME PEOPLE https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

28. searcher

BIG Soldier CRAZY Workout 2017 (Unseen footage)
    UgisRozenbahs

Published on May 14, 2017

29. searcher

Собака мордой вниз - техника выполнения и вариации
    Dog muzzle down-technique and variations
    Olga Sagay

Posture Dog muzzle down good pulls the whole body, relieves the compression with spine, stretches the muscles of the legs and the back surface of the superficial muscles of the back, pulls the hands and podkolennuju area, reveals the thoracic, eliminates stiffness in the neck and shoulders, strengthens the wrists and ankles, beneficial effect on the nervous system, helps relieve fatigue and a sense of tension.

30. searcher

Meditation for Anxiety - Yoga With Adriene
    Yoga With Adriene

15 Minute Meditation For Anxiety guides you through a simple at home meditation to provide relief from anxiety, stress and energetic imbalance. Find a comfortable seat, tune into your breath and soften. Return to this practice regularly for preventative care. Great for beginners!

More at www.yogawithadriene.com
    Twitter: @yogawithadriene
    Instagram: @adrienelouise
    Facebook: Yoga With Adriene

31. searcher

5 Reasons You Should Lose Weight
    Fat Meets Fire

My channel is to inspire, motivate, and help anyone looking to change their lives! We have fun here, ain't nobody got time for negativity ^_^ Keep it cool :)
    Follow me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/fatmeetsfire

Weight Loss PLAYLIST to answer your weight loss questions!: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Trolling or disrespectful comments towards anyone in my videos will be removed.

32. searcher

20 Min Advanced Ab Workout for Women & Men - 20 Minute Abs Workout at Home Abdominal Exercises
    HASfit

Unlock rewards and help keep HASfit free by donating now - https://www.patreon.com/hasfit

Visit http://hasfit.com/workouts/home/ab/20... for the 20 Min Advanced Ab Workout for Women & Men - 20 Minute Abs Workout at Home Abdominal Exercises instructions

33. searcher

10 Ways To Gain Instant Energy The First Hour Of The Day
    Raiken Profit

Streamed live 1 hour ago

34. searcher

#7 TVA BREATHING FOR EVERY DAY Bloating Belly Fat Flat Stomach
    Ali Kamenova Interval Yoga

Class 7
    For Busy Days TVA DEEP CORE WORK
    Great breath for establishing proper core strength and breathing techniques. Good for belly fat, flattening the belly, reducing bloating.

I am starting a patreon account and with the help of donations I plan on building free fitness, yoga and meditation programs for the online yoga and fitness community. To support me go to https://www.patreon.com/alikamenova

35. searcher

Lift Your Butt & Trim Your Thighs - Abs & Booty Program - Day 1
    GymRa

Most effective, fun way to lose weight & win money! Join our weight loss challenge: http://www.gymra.com/challenges Money back guaranteed.

New fitness videos every Wednesday & Sunday, new lifestyle video every Saturday!

Thank you for liking & subscribing :) https://www.youtube.com/subscription_...

Get our FREE app: http://gymra.com/app
    First app of its kind to feature GIFs with sound. View your entire workout instantly, skip or repeat moves with a click! Over 200 workouts/2500 exercises in video & GIF form for all fitness levels.

Try one of our programs to get fit fast:

Drop 10 pounds in 4 weeks!
    Start the program here: https://youtu.be/vcFroyC-kas

The New You - Drop 6-8 lb!
    Get started with day 1: https://youtu.be/fQkbWedmpFI

21 Day Transformation
    Get started with day 1: https://youtu.be/h_LiFoRgNN0

Lose Fat & Tone Up with Yoga
    Get started with day 1: https://youtu.be/454mse-G_74

True Beginner
    Start Day 1 here: https://youtu.be/Fbm1L9yGPCs

© GymRa 2017. All Rights Reserved.

36. searcher

ARMS FOCUS // 6-Week Body Toning Bootcamp #5
    blogilates

Want toned triceps, sculpted shoulders, and amazing arms for tank top season? This workout pairs fat burning cardio with weightless arm exercises for the most effective upper body routine! No dumbbells or equipment needed!

All music from Epidemic Sound (free 30 day trial): https://goo.gl/Nj4ZMg

You will do each exercise 45 sec through with 15 sec of rest in between. For a full 28 minute workout, you must repeat this sequence 4x through...PIIT style!

Your 7 moves are:

1. Mountain Climbers
    2. Gecko
    3. Tricep Kick n Dip Right
    4. Hip Twist Plank Jack
    5. Tricep Kick n Dip Left
    6. Shoulder Push-Up
    7. Triple Tricep Push-Up

The 6-Week challenge is to do the workout of the week (28 min) at least once that week. Do that for 6 consecutive weeks and you will be so much more than bikini body ready...you're gonna be life body ready!

My outfit & yoga mat are from: http://www.popflexactive.com

37. searcher

10-Minute Tight-Thighs Workout | Class FitSugar
    POPSUGAR Fitness

Tighten and tone your thighs with this 10-minute workout.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria's Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Subscribe to POPSUGAR Fitness!
    http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Check out the rest of our channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/popsugar...

38. searcher

LOW FAT PROTEIN ICE CREAM TASTE TEST! | PROYO TREATS
    Valentina Esteban

IG: https://www.instagram.com/proyotreats/

Thank you so much for watching! Don't forget to leave me a THUMBS UP If you enjoyed this video & if you enjoy my content make sure you subscribe :) also don't forget I love interacting with you guys so leave a comment down below! I want to hear what you have to say xox

39. searcher

BREAKFAST MEAL PREP - Banana Bread 2 Ways (GF/DF)
    Fit Couple Cooks

This banana bread MEAL PREP is great for BREAKFAST MEAL PREP, SNACK MEAL PREP or DESSERT MEAL PREP! It's gluten free, dairy free and egg free! And the best part - NO ADDED SUGAR! And the even BETTER best part is - no one would ever know that it doesn't have milk, sugar and eggs...and it's vegan :) So share with a friend! Check the info below to figure out how to divide and store as meal prep to accommodate your personal macros!

-------------

Meal prepping saves you time, money and keeps you on track for your fitness goals. If you are new to meal prepping, welcome! We are here to help you with our full series on HOW TO MEAL PREP! We have meal prep for weight loss, easy meal prep recipes and meal prep for bulking! If you are bulking, just double or triple the carb source in our recipes! Enjoy!

---------------

CHIA SEED PUDDING MEAL PREP: https://youtu.be/XGzBN4fmyTw

CHICKEN FAJITAS MEAL PREP: https://youtu.be/Z3h1CiJbeZk

PORK MEAL PREP: https://youtu.be/OVhCIelbiRs

40. searcher

"No Flinch" Boxing Drill: Keep Eyes Open & Head Up!
    fightTIPS

Here is a great drill to improve your boxing defense, specifically to help keep your eyes open and head up in a fight. It's very common to flinch or turn away when punches start flying, so be sure you try this drill!
    Subscribe to fightTIPS►http://bit.ly/1APnzvw