1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Gold's Seasonality: Time To Get Positioned Ahead Of Strongest Months

Discussion in 'Gold Silver (All things Metal)' started by Weatherman, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Weatherman

Weatherman In GIM since 2006 Gold Chaser Site Supporter

The gold seasonal chart below shows that late July to early August is often the best time of the year to add physical for buy and hold. There were explosive end of year rallies in the years 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2010. I have high hopes that 2017 could add another year to the list of years with strong price increases.

20170721_golden1.jpg
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ty-time-get-positioned-ahead-strongest-months

An interesting comment in the link above suggests the possibility of big price swings soon:

Comment.jpg

My Wild A$$ Guess is that the FED could deliver a surprise interest rate increase next week to help support the US$. A bump up in interest rates would provide cover for banksters to dump a substantial amount of paper gold to depress enthusiasm for taking delivery of August gold. I hope to BTFD any price weakness over the next two weeks in anticipation of a strong rally to begin soon after. YMMV so DYODD.

2. louky

louky Silver Member Silver Miner

They might as well just crash it in august

[​IMG]

3. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

"There were explosive end of year rallies in the years 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2010"
    understandably, I don't take much comfort from this as there are two year gaps, then a three year gap, what, next comes seven or eight year gap before any more can be bragged about gold?

My tale:

One hand pushes down the metals
    One hand pushes up the markets
    and
    One hand is invested in Single Payer Healthcare
    One hand is invested in ETF's
    One hand is invested in Derivatives
    One hand is invested in Real Estate
    One hand is controlling part of the word
    One hand is attempting to control the rest of the world

That One Hand sure is busy and if any of it is taken out, it'll be tough to be on the one side that'll win as there are so many choices
    When you're in control, you're supposed to win, regardless

I'm not a market guy but if it's your hand, you're going to take any loss with as much gain as you possibly can get

If your pushing for global control, any loss will be tempered with a win, somewhere in society
    That win could even be to create a "get out of jail free" card for someone of their desire

IDK but search your periphery as well as in front of and behind you
    Look for the train that's going to T-Bone this entire mess
    Look for the weak hand, it'll twitch first

Then step aside as you can't control it, maybe able to profit from it but certainly you need to have enough left over so you can live through it
    and we all know somethings going to happen

4. Winston_Room101

Winston_Room101 Seeker