1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Government health Ins

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Garyw, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Garyw

Garyw Am I a Retired Veteran or a Right Wing Fanatic? Silver Miner

tired and retired
    When I was growing up People took jobs with state and federal government because no layoffs it was a trade off with lower pay than private industry. Now still year round work and better pay with better benefits like insurance plan and retirement plan than private industry. WTF We should all have the same insurance benefits as government workers or better because we may get laid off or put on part time so no insurance at all. I think if we are going to get insurance it should be the same for everybody. If government gets free or cheap organ transplants from Haiti or around the world we should have the same option. They work for us we should fire all the bastards. I am tired of hearing them argue about our insurance coverage

Glasgow, TAEZZAR and searcher like this.
  2. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Can you say unfunded liability.

Agavegirl1 likes this.
  3. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

I hear ya Gary.

Supposedly they do work for us. But something has happened over a long period of time where people who beg us to elect them into office have managed to turn things around. They take your tax dollars at gun point, lavish themselves and government workers with nice pay packages, healthy medical care and cool breeze retirement plans while literally shitting on the very people who put them into office and laughing at those whose tax dollars make it all possible.

As far as I'm concerned, what ever health insurance is good enough for the average American citizen is good enough for our elected good shepherds and each and every government worker. Same goes for our national retirement plan.

Don't think it'll happen any time soon. But it is good to vent once in a while.

Glasgow and TAEZZAR like this.
  4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Not anymore !!!!!
    The tentacles have us by the testicles !!!

searcher and Glasgow like this.