1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Harvey Weinstein Paid Off Sexual Harassment Cases for Years

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by FoundingFathers, Oct 6, 2017.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

FoundingFathers likes this.
  2. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Got to love the spin - trying to connect Weinstein with Trump when the real connection is with the Clintons and Obamas.

^updated^, Ensoniq, Alton and 3 others like this.
  3. searcher

Hollywood is a Satanic Cesspool
    Mark Dice

Published on Oct 11, 2017
    The city of Hollywood and the entertainment industry is a Satanic cesspool. Here's a look at what goes on behind the scenes. Order your "Liberalism: Find a Cure" t-shirt and other cool stuff here: https://teespring.com/stores/markdice - Subscribe now for more videos every day, and I'll see you tomorrow!

If you love watching my videos then toss me a one-time tip at http://www.PayPal.me/MarkDice to help me stay fan-funded because YouTube is demonetizing my videos because they don't like them.

Support me on Patreon: http://Patreon.com/MarkDice

Did you know I'm an author? Checkout my books!
    Order them in paperback on Amazon.com here:
    http://amzn.to/1qy0VZF
    Download my books from Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, or Nook.

Copyright © 2017 by Mark Dice. All Rights Reserved.

Son of Gloin and FoundingFathers like this.
  4. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Here we go!! . . asweet.gif thumbsup.gif

Ben Affleck Accused of Groping Actress Hilarie Burton

[​IMG]
    CRAIG RUTTLE / AP

by JOHN NOLTE11 Oct 20177,505

Hollywood’s greatest fear is now coming true. The Daily Mailreports that Harvey Weinstein protégé Ben Affleck is facing the accusation that he groped actress Hilarie Burton in 2003 when she was just 21 years-old.

This is Hollywood’s greatest fear realized, the fear that the floodgates against others will open up and every alleged harasser will be dragged kicking and screaming into the sunlight.

Affleck is a major player; an Oscar-winning director and Warner Brothers’ Batman, a hugely expensive franchise. He is also a high-profile Democrats, just like Harvey.

This is already the biggest scandal in Hollywood’s long, sordid history, Second place is not even close. But if even more women are now encouraged to come forward against other big names, the entire industry could be damaged beyond comprehension.

The same is true for the multinational corporations who employed these alleged harassers, the Walt Disney Company, for instance. Major corporate liability is definitely on the table.

Daily Mail:

Hilarie Burton claims she was groped by Ben Affleck during his appearance on TRL in 2003.

The former host of the show made the shocking allegations on Tuesday night, just hours after Affleck made a statement condemning Harvey Weinstein’s alleged abusive actions in his sexual assault and harassment scandal.

In it he said he was ‘saddened and angry’ over the ‘sickening’ claims.

Affleck’s statement was quickly slammed by a number of people – including Rose McGowan who called Affleck a liar.

When a fan tweeted that Affleck might as well have ‘kept quiet,’ another Twitter user wrote: ‘He also grabbed Hilarie Burton’s breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot though.’

The One Tree Hill Star then surprised the Twitter thread by interjecting with: ‘I didn’t forget.’

Actress Rose McGowan is also publicly attacking Affleck as a liar over his statement Tuesday where he appeared to claim that Weinstein’s behavior was something he was unaware of until now.

Follow
    [​IMG]rose mcgowan

✔@rosemcgowan

@benaffleck “GODDAMNIT! I TOLD HIM TO STOP DOING THAT” you said that to my face. The press conf I was made to go to after assault. You lie.

4:25 PM - Oct 10, 2017
    Follow
    [​IMG]rose mcgowan

✔@rosemcgowan

Ben Affleck fuck off

4:10 PM - Oct 10, 2017

Affleck and McGowan appeared together in the 1998 flop Phantoms, which was produced by Dimension, a branch of Harvey’s company Miramax.

McGowan also lit into Affleck’s lifelong friend Matt Damon. He tweet appears to accuse him of being aware of Weinstein’s behavior and covering it up.

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]rose mcgowan

✔@rosemcgowan

Hey @mattdamon what’s it like to be a spineless profiteer who stays silent?

3:02 PM - Oct 9, 2017

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Fun times for the degenerate Joollywood Creepazoids!

6. searcher

The Good Rev gives his take on the situation.

Harvey Weinstein The World's Most Notorious Pervert
    ATLAHWorldwide

Published on Oct 11, 2017

7. searcher

EXCLUSIVE: FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department - who fear mogul will 'do a Roman Polanski'
    • The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein for alleged sex crimes, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned on Wednesday
    • Three women, including Actress Asia Argento and Lucia Evans, have come forward and claimed the producer forced himself on them sexually
    • The DOJ's order is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with President Trump's defeated rival Hillary Clinton
    • Weinstein donated heavily to Clinton and although she said she was shocked and dismayed by his actions, she hasn't returned any of his contributions
    • The 65-year-old is said to be planning to depart for Europe in order to receive professional treatment and go to sex therapy in wake of the scandal
    • His hasty international departure sparks fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation, where he dodges prosecution in the U.S
    • Polanski has managed to avoid US officials since he plead guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old in 1978

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971192/FBI-Harvey-Weinstein-probe-ordered-Trump-Justice-Dept.html#ixzz4vF3k9z3p
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

8. Irons

FINALLY there something worth watching coming out of hollywood!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. searcher

EXCLUSIVE: Harvey's f**k you to the world: Defiant Weinstein surfaces in LA with his middle fingers high after lying about flying to rehab, threatening suicide to his daughter and whining he was abandoned by his friends
    • Harvey Weinstein looked bedraggled Wednesday in Los Angeles, a day after he said he would be flying to Europe to attend sex rehab
    • Weinstein gave people the middle finger while with an entourage of others on his visit to his lawyer's office around noon
    • Hours before he tried to flag down a passing motorist and flee his daughter Lily's home after the two argued
    • Once he returned to the house, Lily reportedly called authorities to say her father was 'suicidal and depressed'
    • Weinstein, 65, fled again before LAPD arrived on the scene, and soon after Lily had a change of opinion, saying her father was not at risk of self-harm
    • He said on Tuesday that he was boarding a plane to fly to rehab in Europe so that he could treat his sex addiction
    • That was not the case however, despite Weinstein's statements about hoping to have a career combeack and reconcile with his wife Georgina Chapman
    • 'My heart breaks for the women who have suffered because of the unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband,' said Chapman on Tuesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972056/Weinstein-LA-middle-fingers-law-offices.html#ixzz4vFcjKeBW

10. Irons

Like she didn't know. Sure lady, sure.

FoundingFathers and Son of Gloin like this.
  11. searcher

'I gotta get help... we all make mistakes': Harvey Weinstein's meltdown in front of photographers as he leaves LA on a private jet for $40,000-a-month rehab clinic
    • Weinstein told photographers at his daughter's home he had been 'loyal' to them
    • The speech to photographers topped off a day-long meltdown in Los Angeles
    • Earlier Wednesday his daughter had called 911 to report Weinstein was 'suicidal'
    • Weinstein was then seen giving people the middle finger at his lawyer's office
    • Weinstein may be heading to The Meadows, a treatment facility in Arizona with a focused 45-day inpatient program for sex addiction and behavioral issues
    • DailyMail.com has learned the FBI opened an investigation into Weinstein

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4972836/Weinstein-meltdown-photographers-LA.html#ixzz4vHvEMrHP

12. FoundingFathers

13. Irons

FoundingFathers and Son of Gloin like this.
  14. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Irons and FoundingFathers like this.
  15. Irons

Rose McGowan’s Twitter account suspended: ‘There are powerful forces at work’

[​IMG]
    Kevin Winter/Getty Images

by BREITBART NEWS12 Oct 20172,031

Oct. 12 (UPI) — Rose McGowan was informed Wednesday that her Twitter account has been suspended as the actress continued to speak out against Harvey Weinstein and others for their sexual misconduct.

“TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE. #ROSEARMY,” McGowan wrote on Instagram to inform her followers of what happened to her Twitter account.

McGowan also shared a photo of the notification Twitter sent her stating that she would not be able to tweet, retweet or like other tweets for 12 hours.

“We have determined this account violated the Twitter Rules, so we’ve temporarily limited some of your account features,” the message from the social media company read.

McGowan has been at the center of the Weinstein sexual assault controversy as she was among the several women named in a New York Times report that first outed the film producers behavior. Since then, McGowan has been critical of the The Weinstein Company on Twitter and other actors she said who were aware of what was going on including Ben Affleck.

News of McGowan’s suspension angered many on Twitter as users noted how white supremacists and President Donald Trump continue to not have their accounts suspended despite provoking outrag

http://www.breitbart.com/news/rose-...-suspended-there-are-powerful-forces-at-work/

16. Irons

I hope she has security. They will arkancide her in a minute to shut her up.
    This hollywood swamp has tentacles leading directly to the DC swamp.
    I expect the arkancide rate to jump pretty good in the next few days.

17. FoundingFathers

Now that the FBI is investigating, 'ol Harvey better watch his back. I'm sure there are a lot of powerful people that don't want him "cutting a deal" with the Feds.

18. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The FBI will be complicit in covering up as much of this as possible. The FBI are NOT the good guys folks!

^updated^ and Son of Gloin like this.
  19. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Son of Gloin likes this.
  20. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Affleck's Groping video.

FoundingFathers and Irons like this.
  21. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Affleck is a jackass. I can see why he likes the girl, she's adorable. But, the grabbing and squeezing was detestable. She was pretending to be happy with it, because of who he was, but I don't think she liked it at all. Was there a camera guy? What was he thinking?

22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    What a mess! This is what passes for Joollywood heroes!

23. FoundingFathers

24. Joseph

Joseph Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

slacker
  25. Irons

Adding that to my Bannon thread sir. Good catch I love the money laundering link between the democrat party and hollywood.
    The hollywood-DC criminal link is plain to see. Swamp tentacles 100%

26. searcher

Is Hillary REALLY giving away Harvey's tainted donations? Confusion mounts over Clinton's pledge - while her usual charity is her OWN foundation and she could get a handy tax break too
    • Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview to say other Democrats had given Weinstein donations to charity and 'of course I will do that'
    • She then claimed she gives 10 per cent of her income to charity every year and said: 'This will be part of that.'
    • If she gave cash personally to charity she can claim a tax break - and 70 per cent of her personal charity donations are to the Clinton Family Foundation
    • It then gives to the Clinton Foundation, which Weinstein also donated to
    • But the cash was given to her campaign not to her - creating confusion over whether it can be paid to her from the campaign so she can donate it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975586/Confusion-Hillary-Weinstein-cash-away.html#ixzz4vKtnJWav

^updated^ and Son of Gloin like this.
  27. Irons

..................... alice.jpg

The Great Unraveling: Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct

[​IMG]
    Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for Amazon Studios

by JOHN NOLTE12 Oct 20179,154

Update: Amazon Studios executive Roy Price has been suspended following accusations of sexual harassment against a television producer.

“Roy Price is on leave of absence effective immediately,” a representative for Amazon said in a statement Thursday night.

Original story below:

Just hours after actress Rose McGowan launched a broadside against Amazon CEO (and Washington Post owner) Jeff Bezos with the accusation that the richest man in the world was “funding rapists, alleged pedos, and sexual harassers,” one of Bezos’s top executives, Roy Price, was publicly accused of harassing television producer Isa Hackett.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Hackett says the horror show began in a cab after an Amazon staff party back in July of 2015:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...mazon-studio-chief-accused-sexual-misconduct/

Alton and FoundingFathers like this.
  28. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

This is fun Hollywood no longer matters they seem very small now.

Alton and FoundingFathers like this.
  29. searcher

The last supper: Harvey Weinstein is pictured dining with friends at Italian restaurant in an Arizona strip mall before checking into nearby rehab center
    • Harvey Weinstein was pictured in Scottsdale, Arizona, having dinner with a group of friends at Uncle Sal's
    • The disgraced media mogul appeared at ease and without a care on his mind during the meal, according to an onlooker
    • It is is roughly 15 minutes from Phoenician Resort where he will go for sex rehab
    • Weinstein's eldest daughter looked stressed Thursday as the pressures of the growing allegations against her father clearly taking a toll on the young woman
    • At least 30 woman have alleged sexual assault against the disgraced media mogul since last week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4976312/Weinstein-pictured-dining-friends-Arizona.html#ixzz4vNNyNJ5x

Cigarlover likes this.
  30. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Don't you love seeing the Joollywood asshats eating their own? Between this and the NFL debacle it makes me want to touch myself!

Alton and Cigarlover like this.
  31. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired

32. searcher

lol.............

Hillary Clinton falsely claims Donald Trump is an 'admitted sex assaulter' as she compares him to Harvey Weinstein - but claims allegations against Bill are 'clearly in the past'
    • Hillary Clinton, who received campaign funding from Weinstein, called rape and sexual assault allegations facing the movie mogul 'heartbreaking'
    • Clinton was apparently referring to the tape leaked during the campaign where Donald Trump was heard boasting about 'grabbing women by the p****y'
    • In fact he has never 'admitted' a sexual assault and apologized for 'locker room talk'
    • She told the BBC's Andrew Marr: 'I really commend the women who have been willing to step forward now and tell their stories'
    • In another interview with Channel 4 she said her campaign would hand back donations from Weinstein but had still to do so
    • That changed her first claim that she would give from her personal income - which would have earned her a tax break

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4978078/Hillary-compares-sex-assaulter-Trump-Weinstein.html#ixzz4vPWYgK7f

33. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Of all of these 'casting couch' complainers how many slammed Trump for 'pussy grabbing'...?

34. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Hillary who?

Alton, FoundingFathers and Cigarlover like this.
  35. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'll love it more when they are all convicted and thrown in jail.
    Wienerstien going to sex rehab? He'll probably be there with paid high end protitutes for himself.

The left has to be careful. they never know when they will be next.

FoundingFathers likes this.
  36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Weinersteinberger is just a fall guy. He'll be rewarded for taking the bullet for the Star of David crowd at some point. TPTB are hoping destroying this ingrate will be enough to quell the outcries from the masses for 'justice' and prevent us from digging deeper into the viper pit in Joollywood...and they're probably right. The masses are by and large pretty god damned stupid!

Cigarlover likes this.
  37. Irons

FB_IMG_1507921304772.jpg

38. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    ^ clinton_portrait.jpg

39. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

They knew to be big screen it wasn't who you know but who you blow. Then they'd have to show their tits on the screen. Now they all act like victims. How pathetic. Hollywood was already hurting but I doubt this puts them down for the count. There are just too many people that live in the fantasy world.

40. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Now they say he is not goinv to a center,
    But
    A private residence where the therapist will come to him.
    Good stuff....need more popcorn...
    32 ( thirty two ) now BTW

Son of Gloin, Irons and Cigarlover like this.