1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Has anybody bought from Bullion Exchanges in Manhattan?

Discussion in 'Purchasing Precious Metals' started by Grandpa Silver, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Grandpa Silver

Grandpa Silver New Member Seeker

Thinking about an ATB Ellis Island purchase at $97.85 per. Anyone have any experiences/comments with this business?
    Thanks

2. louky

louky Silver Member Silver Miner

Got a link?

3. louky

https://bullionexchanges.com/

This?

If so, then yes i have, on ebay

[​IMG]

I do know they buy other dealers specials and wipe them out, taking opportunity away from retail buyers. Then relisting and selling at later date for higher.

Yes, point is for a business to make money, but you'd think they would have a wholesaler or something and not need to buy other dealers specials for resale.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  4. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

I've purchased some of their stuff through ebay

These guys often have bullion listed as coins and ebay bucks get collected when buying ASE's
    sometimes

I've had no troubles with them at all

5. Fjpod

Fjpod Silver Member Silver Miner

Being in nyc, I actually walked into their "shop" one day about six months ago. It's more like a small suite of offices. They certainly do not cater to a walk in trade. I thought I could go there and look at some pieces, save on shipping, and get some good prices for cash. Nope.

I buy junk silver and pre 33 US Gold. They did not even seem interested in selling it to me. It took them a while to even admit they had some "laying around in the back somewhere". Then it took a longer while to figure out how much they wanted for it. They were much higher than my other small lcs. They were pushing "investment grade" one ounce silver and gold. They seemed interested in big customers. I think they get rid of their small stuff online to retail customers. I sensed their real business is in buying and selling to wholesale customers.

I don't mean this as an indictment of them. They actually do have a physical location. If they have what you want online for the right price I would buy from them.

6. Grandpa Silver

Grandpa Silver New Member Seeker

Thanks to all.

7. louky

8. CrimsonGuardJay

CrimsonGuardJay Silver Member Silver Miner

I highly recommend them, the eBay store they have usually has great promotions. Use credit cards. Etc.