1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Has the CIA already moved to Denver?

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by wallew, Apr 16, 2010.

1. wallew

wallew Gold Member Gold Chaser

Retired - no job, no money
    So I was at a Tea Party rally, flying my Jolly Roger (you do know the Pirate Code, don't you?).

I was talking to a guy who said he thought the CIA headquarters building out at DIA (coincidence?) was almost complete.

That caused me to go back and do research. Indeed the CIA had announced in May 2005 it was moving it's headquarters from Langley, VA to Denver, CO.

"Operational Reasons" were the reason.

ANYWAY, nothing since. I tracked a few thread, even one asking about WHY the complete black out on this move since the announcements.

SO, does ANYONE know more that what I just posted? If so, could you please share a link or just the story without a link or ANYTHING.

My feeling is IF they have moved already then time is WAY SHORT.

I get this really bad feeling something is going to occur between now and July 4th,2010.

specsaregood likes this.
  2. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

We were told to keep our mouth shut on this. Sorry.

Weatherman and obilly like this.
  3. SinCity Silver

SinCity Silver Silver Member Silver Miner

I was a military civilian employee
    Did you get a chance to listen to the videos on yesterday's "Pole Shift" thread"? He mentions that the CIA knows that something big is coming, possibly a polar shift coming soon, and this will cause sea levels too rise, flooding the entire US coastlines (among other places, of course). Denver is supposed to be one of the safe places to be during this time of upheavals...

4. phideaux

phideaux Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I live in CO and there is the Federal Center in Lakewood, just outside of Denver. The Federal Center was built 25+ years ago and it is the largest concentration of Federal Goobermint employees in the country outside of DC. No doubt in my mind the CIA has been there for a long time.

5. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Canadian Shield would be my choice for a safe location. Nothing short of an asteroid impact is going to move that rock.

6. wallew

No, the CIA is building their NEW headquarters next to DIA. That much this guy did know. A CIA location currently listed in the Metro Denver area is at 12958 E. Adam Aircraft Circle, Centennial, Co and I can't say anything more except if you are running ops out of Centennial airport, you would want YOUR OWN set of hangars, etc for staging any ops you plan to run out of this area UNTIL the DIA location was finished. EVEN THEN you might want to keep this location on the books, just in case.

He also mentioned the 'safest place on earth is Denver' statement. I knew where he was going and if we are going to have a polar shift, ok. But a severe earthquake at just the right spot could just as easily cause mass destruction as well.

I'm going to post in a different thread that will go in the Conspiracy forum about the whole DIA/NWO/ a WHOLE lot of other things including a six part you tube on this exact subject.

I pull on ONE lose thread and it goes ALL sorts of places. Some of them are extremely strange, some not so much.

7. phideaux

phideaux Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Wallew,

Do ya think the CIA would publish its real phone number and address in the phone book? It's like James Bond working for "Universal Exports." :haha:

I don't know about the CIA but I do know that the FBI is in the Federal Center.

8. SJS

SJS Seeker Seeker

If you are ever in Denver, get a hold of a recent Yellow Pages. Compare the thickness of the blue pages (government) with the overall thickness of the phone book. Heck, the CIA could have all its numbers listed and you wouldn't even be able to find it :-)

wallew likes this.
  9. wallew

SJS,
    BINGO, WE HAVE A WINNAH...

And the listing I showed was strictly operational out at Centennial Airport.

WHAT, you don't think the CIA doesn't run a really large private air force?

Go read 'Air America'. Then get back with me.

That was the CIA back in the 1960's - 1970's. They have only gotten larger.

10. Colonel Sushi

Colonel Sushi Silver Member Silver Miner

Any current info on this move to Denver?

Very hard to get info on it. (No Surprise.)

11. Sport

Sport Gold Member Gold Chaser

Professional house husband
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that they are the new tenants in the massive new building on the northeast corner of the site. Isn't it funny that there is a construction project on site and a new hospital that was built on the southwest corner all in the last five years? Plus, the new hospital is a level 1 trauma hospital which requires a heli-pad. Also, they just finished installing an enormous amount of solar panels at the site. And the final cherry on top is the FEMA hardened security site on the south side of the site. Not saying, just saying.