1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by jimee, Jan 16, 2017.

1. jimee

jimee New Member

and as i said before that my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

2. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Continuing to repost the same response to my initial analysis isn't going to make your gibberish any more decipherable.

searcher likes this.
  3. jimee

jimee New Member

alright ( fertile brain ) now simply come to real point ) and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute. go ahead and do it now. ( fertile brain )

4. ABC123

ABC123 Silver Member Silver Miner

Thoughts are communicated through language. Clear language indicates clear thought. English may not be your first language so use simple and kind words to convey your message.

If that is too hard for you at this time maybe you need more WORK on your thoughts before trying to convey your thoughts through language.

There are many types of Yoga. So what do you Practice?

5. jimee

jimee New Member

my Yoga practice is already explained in Practical explanation. but what explanation you have ? kindly explain it without **imposing** ( or shifiting burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas )

and if you have no explanation then you keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow blind sheeps.

6. just n case

just n case Gold Member Gold Chaser

Jimee, have you noticed that your guru rocks back and forth like the kids on the short bus?

Your guru appears to be self soothing. Why?

From - https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/201401/5-ways-body-language-can-signal-trouble

5 Ways That Body Language Can Signal Trouble
    When you can spot the signs, you can be ready to help.

excerpt -

2. Rocking Back and Forth

As I have written here and elsewhere, repetitive behaviors are soothing or pacifying and help us deal with stress. From foot bouncing to finger strumming to twirling strands of hair, they help us pass the time, enjoy a moment, or deal with momentary stress or anxiety.

But the sudden onset of rocking back and forth, almost like a metronome, is reserved for extremely stressful situations—when terrible news has been received or a horrific event has been witnessed. In those cases—I have seen it in adults as well as children—a person seemingly zones out, oblivious to the world or any attempts to communicate as he or she self-soothes by rocking back and forth, sometimes for several minutes.

As renowned author and researcher David Givens points out in his Nonverbal Dictionary, the rocking action back and forth or side to side (think of a mother rocking a baby to sleep) “stimulates the vestibular senses and is therefore soothing” in a very primitive, but effective way.

searcher likes this.
  7. ABC123

I must have missed where you explained your practice in CLEAR LANGUAGE. Hence the confusion.

Seems your actual practice is in argumentation.

My practice comes from the teachings of Patanjali. Synthesized through many great teachers into modern Yoga. Phattabi Jois, Babaji, Vivekenanda are but a few.

8. jimee

jimee New Member

and why shall i follow any **rascal pigs** like Phattabi Jois, Babaji, Vivekenanda ?? what explanation they have ?? kindly explain another explanation so that i can start following them with you.

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) another authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

9. ABC123

Ahh I think i get it now...You are a follower. You wish for someone to hold your hand and tell you what to do. That explains a lot.

True knowledge is only gained through self exploration. Im not here to tell anyone what to do.

If you are here to share information/knowledge thats great. If not you will be banned before long. There are better things to do than argue with you. Bye.

ctrl-z likes this.
  10. just n case

just n case Gold Member Gold Chaser

11. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Silver Miner Site Supporter

So where is Swami Prabhupada now? Has he reincarnated yet?
    How about his teacher, Srila Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Gosvāmī Mahārāja? Has he returned to this mortal coil that you know of? Or even Caitanya Mahāprabhu from the fifteenth century. Surely enough time has gone by for his reincarnation.

Explain to me if any of them came back why aren’t they teaching?
    And if they're not teaching is it because they don't remember?
    And if they don't remember what good was their enlightenment?

Oh, yeah, I don't believe in killing babies. Contraceptives ok, abortions I reject.
    'Shameless pig'? OK, I'll accept that. At least the muzzies won't eat me.

BF

PS: "Before enlightenment, copy & paste."

stonedywankanobe and searcher like this.
  12. jimee

jimee New Member

and ( rascal pig ) now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

and who is asking that what you believe and what you dont believe ? it is very simply question that if everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

you are more grosser than cats and dogs. that is your position. cuz after sex cats and dogs dont use any counterceptive methods. and at the top now there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

13. ctrl-z

ctrl-z Seeker Seeker

Man, I came in here hoping to open my mind and learn...... not so much.

But I did laugh my ass of more than once in here, so time not wasted.

searcher likes this.
  14. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Silver Miner Site Supporter

Buh Bye Jimee

Sandwich.jpg

BF

15. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    But you are deliberately, and obviously, manufacturing your poor grammar, in the attempt to make your words sound more spiritual. This is your first failure. The Bhagavata cult is well documented and is nothing more than another system of control, in this case to control a half a billion illiterate Indians. No truly enlightened person would worship these idols, or at best ascribe to them the same importance one does to an iPhone. In other words your subject matter is an abject failure in terms of creating debate and infuriating the reader.

Your Troll rating... 2/10

a/ you did not establish a solid troll, one that engages a reasonable percentage of the targets and angers them

b/ you did not attempt to hide your lack on knowledge on the topic you are trolling with. Your statement
    "The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins because they eat food that"
    Is a direct copy paste from here, http://asitis.com/3/13.html A good troll would have rephrased it and hidden their tracks. A real worshiper would have know a version off by heart.

c/ your responses to counter arguments petered out quickly, you have no real depth of thought nor skill in entangling your targets.

Normally I would suggest to a troll that had overstepped the mark by being a thread starter that they go back to one on one trolls and get more experience but in your case I doubt you will ever make a decent troll. Personally I enjoy a good troll, it makes you think! Sharpens your awareness and is often the cause for extensive research on a subject which is stimulating in it's own right. But because you have failed so abjectly you are going on the ignore list.

Better luck in your next life hey :)

Bottom Feeder likes this.