1. Stocks continue to roll off recent highs, while metals catch a bid
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is up 6.6 to 1252, and Silver is up 17 to 16.55. Crude is up 26 to 4279. The USD is flat at 9721
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/10/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1271.40-- DOWN 8.80 Silver $17.22-- DOWN 30 Oil $45.83-- DOWN 1.83 USD $97.01 -- UP 37 TICS
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Here's MY Adios thread...

Discussion in 'Goodbye Threads' started by Russkie, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEKYLL-7

JEKYLL-7 Seeker Seeker

Every "adios" thread strikes me as grown men having pissy little tantrums because they aren't getting what they want, and they are trying to draw attention to themselves.

An APMEX banner on GIM? Who effing cares. No doubt most of you either have used, or continue to use their services.

blueice and Irons like this.
  2. TomD

TomD It blowed up, y'all Platinum Bling

construction, engineering
    If a APMEX banner ad here is all it takes to get your nose out of joint, either you lead a very sheltered life or you spend your entire life with your nose permanently out of joint. As for me, the ad is up there on my scale of problems competing with the heartbreak of static cling for 1,984th place on my problem list.

3. SilverJeep

SilverJeep Seeker Seeker

Never understood why you would do a goodbye thread. Good grief, just go. I've left other forums and just left. If I had friends there, I PM'd them and told them. That's it.

This reminds me of my little girls first grade class. Similar statements of being treated unfairly, and stating their importance.

Right now I feel like I do when I suddenly realize I've been watching TMZ for the last 10 minutes.

blueice and Nickelless like this.
  4. Nickelless

Nickelless If coffee is gold, I own Fort Knox Midas Member

This thread is becoming something like the traffic bottleneck going past a wreck--no reason to slow down and look at it, but everyone does.

blueice likes this.
  5. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Yeah, Nickelless

It is time to shut 'er on down, as Russkie may be gone and not here to defend himself any longer,

No need to kick a guy that just has a opinion,

thread closed

S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.