1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary Clinton: I Was 'Dumbfounded' When Comey Reopened Email Probe - NBCNews.com

Discussion in 'RSS News Feeds' started by Top Stories - Google News, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:03 AM.

1. Hillary Clinton: I Was 'Dumbfounded' When Comey Reopened Email Probe - NBCNews.com, by

Hillary Clinton: I Was 'Dumbfounded' When Comey Reopened Email Probe
    NBCNews.com
    Hillary Clinton was stunned when then-FBI Director James Comey reopened the agency's investigation into her private email server just days before the 2016 election, she told TODAY on Wednesday in her first live interview since the race. "I was just ...
    Hillary: Okay, I made mistakes … but what about Comey and the misogyny?Hot Air
    Hillary Clinton opens up on why she lost in first live interview since electionToday.com
    GOP senator wants full transcripts from Comey staffer interviewsFox News
    Daily Mail
    all 56 news articles »

...read more