1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary Tells All - Trump Made My Skin Crawl

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by searcher, Aug 23, 2017.

1. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Irons and Son of Gloin like this.
  2. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Steyn is hilarious. I read both 'After America' and 'America Alone.' Both are excellent books, but Mark Steyn is the only guy I know who can describe to you the ongoing decay and ultimate complete destruction of Western Civilization and have you cracking up, laughing so hard your eyes tear up, while you're reading. You're laughing outwardly and crying inwardly while you soak it all in. I think he's a genius, literally.

3. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

4. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Hillary – the live show: Clinton to tell audiences her 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story' in unprecedented nationwide tour with tickets selling for up to $1,200
    • This fall, Hillary Clinton will be going on a 15-city book tour to promote her new tome, What Happened
    • She'll visit a number of states she lost to President Trump, including Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida
    • Clinton promises she'll let her guard down during the tour, telling the audience a 'personal, raw, detailed and surprisingly funny story'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4830426/Hillary-live-Clinton-launching-book-tour.html#ixzz4r8SMP460
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

5. Irons

...........Tour will be cut short due to "bill's health reasons".

Actually this is a good thing. The more people she exposes to her cabbage and urine smell with the ever present vodka fumes the better. That and she will burn tons of money paying people to be there for the photo op like her and timmy's campaign rallies.
    Those didn't work too well either. The demonrats who still have jobs just wish she would go away so this is pissing them off too. All good folks! .. .. :2 thumbs up:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  6. searcher

7. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  8. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Son of Gloin likes this.
  9. searcher

What Happened? I happened: President Trump retweets meme mocking Hillary Clinton's new memoir
    • President Trump couldn't resist yet another shot at his nemesis
    • Just hours after returning to Washington, DC from flood-ravaged regions of Texas and Louisiana, the president retweeted a meme poking fun at Clinton
    • The meme, which was first posted by a pro-Trump Twitter account known as Trumpism 4.0, shows the cover of Clinton’s new memoir, What Happened
    • Next to the book is a copy of a book with the same design, only this time with the words ‘I happened’ over a picture of a smiling Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4847806/Trump-retweets-meme-mocking-Hillary-Clinton-s-new-memoir.html#ixzz4rbaUKc6k

Son of Gloin and Ensoniq like this.
  10. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    image.jpeg

Son of Gloin, Irons and searcher like this.
  11. searcher

12. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

In the fantasy world Hitlary and the PROG side of the DNC who live there they probably believe that.

However the rest of the entire world KNOWS the PROG minions did STEAL the nomination away from Sanders.
    Thank God they did or we would have Communist Bernie Sanders as POTUS.
    Sanders got the entire College Scene across the nation drinking his Kool-aide. He would have beaten TRUMP. IMO

Son of Gloin and searcher like this.
  13. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Might have. I dislike Bernie's ideology, him being a commie, but at least he seems to be an honest man. Not evil, like the wicked witch.

searcher likes this.
  14. GOLDBRIX

I dunno Bernie has alot of houses for being an honest guy. IMO
    :reading: Could be Fake News I dunno.

searcher, Son of Gloin and Ensoniq like this.
  15. searcher

'You've got this. I'm so proud of you': What Obama whispered to Hillary 24 hours before telling her she had to concede revealed in her explosive memoir
    • Hillary Clinton reveals in her memoir that President Obama assured her of victory the night before her stunning loss
    • He told her at a packed rally that 'You've got this'
    • Bill Clinton told his wife 'You might lose'
    • 'I was numb. It was all so shocking'
    • Slap at Biden for claiming she didn't talk about what the party stood for
    • Clinton says she was 'shivved' by FBI Director James Comey
    • Hillary Clinton reveals that Huma Abedin broke down after emails found on husband Anthony Weiner's computer led to FBI probe
    • 'This man is going to be the death of me!' a 'stricken' Abedin said to Clinton before 'bursting into tears' in front of her boss
    • Weiner had his laptop seized by the FBI after DailyMail.com revealed that he had been sexting a 15-year-old high school student for months back in 2016
    • 'Anthony had already caused so much heartache, and now this,' writes Clinton in 'What Happened,' which will be released next week
    • Clinton also claims she never blamed Abedin for the emails discovered on Weiner's computer, despite immediately taking her off the campaign trail
    • She blamed the FBI probe for her loss during an appearance earlier this year, saying: 'If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president'
    • Abedin, 41, filed for divorce from Weiner, 53, in May, the same day he pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor. The couple has a son Jordan, 5

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4858306/Obama-told-Hillary-ve-got-24-hours-loss.html#ixzz4rv1aDLxr

16. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    I have no sympathy whatsoever for any of those stupid, nasty people.

GOLDBRIX and searcher like this.
  17. searcher

I'm kinda hoping they get their just deserts. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  18. GOLDBRIX

Especially with this DO NOTHING CONGRESS and SENATE.

FIRE THEM ALL ! :bombs 8: :bomb 1:

Son of Gloin likes this.
  19. searcher

'Honestly, I wish she’d just shut the f--- up and go away': Democrats beg Clinton to cease her 'blame game' book tour as she kicks off cross-country sales pitch in New York
    • Hillary Clinton is promoting her new memoir, 'What Happened'
    • She scheduled her first speaking event in New York Thursday
    • Excerpts have her rehashing her historic loss
    • She complains about Bernie Sanders, NBC's Matt Lauer, and women marchers
    • One lawmaker said the promotional pitch came at the 'worst possible time'
    • Republican John McCain's advice: 'You've got to move on'
    • Democrats are working to resist President Trump on taxes, immigration, and Obamacare
    • The Clintons have earned $23 million from prior books
    • 'She’s doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4862250/Democrats-beg-Clinton-stop-blame-game-book-tour.html#ixzz4s464KruF

Irons and Ensoniq like this.
  20. Irons

Don't listen to them hillary they are just jealous. Keep promoting that "book", or whatever it is!

searcher likes this.
  21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    :belly laugh:

22. searcher

Hillary says Trump's inauguration speech was a cry from the 'white nationalist gut' - and she 'doesn't buy' that she offended people with her 'basket of deplorables' comment
    • Hillary Clinton talked about why she decided to go to inauguration in her first televised sit-down, with CBS Sunday Morning host Jane Pauley
    • She said President Trump had the opportunity to bring the nation together, but instead his speech 'was a cry from the white nationalist gut'
    • Clinton continues to contend that her 'basket of deplorables' comment made about Trump supporters didn't do lasting damage
    • The former Democratic nominee told Pauley that she cleaned out closets, did 'alternate nostril breathing' yoga and drank Chardonnay to get over the election
    • Clinton told the journalist that she never plans to be a political candidate again, but will remain engaged in politics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4870144/Hillary-Trump-s-inaugural-cry-nationalist-gut.html#ixzz4sIuouYet

23. GOLDBRIX

Yeah, and DENIAL is the river in Egypt.

searcher likes this.
  24. searcher

Irons likes this.
  25. Irons

A feel good article for your Monday, folks. Enjoy!

Nolte: Steve Bannon Finally Says out Loud What We All Knew: Hillary Clinton’s ‘Not Very Bright’

[​IMG]
    Jeff Daly/Invision/AP

by JOHN NOLTE11 Sep 20171,133

During his Sunday night interview with Charlie Rose on 60 Minutes, former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon finally said out loud what many of us already knew: that Hillary Clinton is “not very bright.”

This was actually my favorite part of the interview because nothing is healthier for our culture than the truth, most especially a truth no one dares to speak out loud.

For 25 years, Madam Clinton has been in the public eye, and for 25 years we have been told time and again and again and again two whoppers: 1) Hillary is brilliant. 2) When you get to know her, Hillary is a warm, funny, vibrant real person.

We expect Democrats and leftwing activists to tell us this. What else are they going to say? My problem is that it has been the national media, those who pose as objective truth-tellers, who have been spreading and cementing this fable. It is those who wear the uniform of journalists who keep telling us that this bumbling, fumbling, tone deaf, two-time failure is, when you really get to know her, a dazzling personality wrapped around a super-smart brain.

Granted, I do not know Hillary Clinton. I’ve never met her, nor have I even seen her in person. Nevertheless…

COME. ON.

We are talking about 25 years in the public eye here, twenty-five freakin’ years of gaffes, whiffed opportunities, serial-humiliations, absurdly transparent lies, needless scandals, and epic fails.

The Hillary Clinton who clown-shoe’d her way on to the national stage 25 years ago with, “I’m not sitting here like some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette” (even though time has proved that is exactly who she is), is the exact same stunted-woman who, 25 years later, thought it was smart politics to attack half the country as a “basket of deplorables.”

Hillary Clinton’s public career has been one defined only by stepping on rakes.

From Whitewater to Benghazi.

From cattle futures to uranium.

From Travelgate to Emailgate.

From the “missing” Rose Law Firm billing records to 33,000 deleted emails.

From the speaking fees to the secret server.

From rape-denier to looting the White House.

From the Clinton Foundation to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

From “sniper fire” to “vast rightwing conspiracy” to “stayed at home and baked cookies” to “with a cloth” to Gandhi “ran a gas station” to “I ain’t no ways tired” to “dead broke” to, well, this.

This is not partisanship on my part. I’ve seen Bill Clinton’s brilliance. There is no question Chuck Schumer has plenty going on. Barack Obama is not the genius everyone says he is, but Barry’s still plenty smart. Even Nancy Pelosi has shown some true savvy.

Hillary Clinton is just dumb. Plain dumb. Not once during the quarter century that I have suffered under the oppression of her voice, her condescension, her awkward fumbles at being real, have I witnessed her porch lights come on. Not once have I said, There it is!

And all it would take is once.

I know what the rebuttal is: that dumb people don’t almost become president of these here United States. Let me respond to that in three ways…

1) No intellectually honest person will tell you Hillary Clinton would be where she is had she not married Bill. That is not a slam on women, plenty of whom have emerged from their husband’s shadow to distinguish themselves: Katharine Graham, Arianna Huffington, Eleanor Roosevelt, Abigail Adams, etc. Given a change of fate, we can see each one of these women succeeding in some way all on their own.

Hillary? No.

Senator Hillary Clinton? No way. New York has way too much political talent to waste on a stiff, awkward, brittle politician with zero people skills.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton? All she did was log miles. Five years later no one, and I mean no one, not even her biggest supporters, can name a single accomplishment.

Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton? Don’t make me laugh.

2) If you trust me on nothing else, trust me on this. Having now served time in the worlds of entertainment and media, the dirty little secret of both is that naked ambition, driving persistence; unbridled, unscrupulous, shameless scraping and grasping allows many, many, many, too many marginal people to fail upwards.

Hillary Clinton might be a few clowns short of a circus, but she is pantsuited ambition personified. There is nothing she will not do to get what she wants, no person she will not destroy, no humiliation she will not suffer, no indignity she will not dignify. And going back to ancient Rome, the quality of naked ambition has always made up for so many others, including smarts.

3) The media. Hillary is a leftwing Democrat loathed by the media’s numero uno enemies: Republicans and everyday Americans. So of course the Sisterhood of the Andrea Mitchells and all those media metrosexuals who bow to feminist politics have propped her up over the years.

To be clear, I am in no way saying that Hillary is a stupe. There is no question that in the same way Rain Man can count toothpicks, Hillary can booklearn. But native intelligence? Common sense? Being able to grasp a room, a situation, a people, a country? Yeah, no. She’s an idiot.

Without Bill, without the media, I think we all know where Hillary Clinton would be right at this very moment… Forever-tenured Professor Rodham sitting in a cluttered, smelly, Womyn’s Study office deep within the bowels of some Ivy League university; a bitter feminist still clinging to her one claim to fame, her time with the Watergate committee (before she was fired). In other words, she would be no one and nowhere , and even among like-minded colleagues, she’d be something of a joke…

Just like she is today.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

searcher and the_shootist like this.
  26. searcher

'I'm convinced of it': Hillary Clinton believes Trump's campaign team colluded with Russia to influence the election
    • Hillary Clinton says she is convinced Donald Trump's campaign team colluded with Russia to meddle in the 2016 election
    • She believes Trump's team communicated with Russia and that they had some sort of understanding
    • Clinton said there was no doubt that Putin wanted her to lose the election
    • She spoke out ahead of the Tuesday release of her new memoir What Happened

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4875052/Hillary-Clinton-believes-Trump-s-team-colluded-Russia.html#ixzz4sRsmq6ed

27. searcher

Hillary Clinton says the electoral college should be 'ELIMINATED' after she won the popular vote but lost the election
    • Hillary Clinton called for the Electoral College to be eliminated in an interview with Anderson Cooper Wednesday
    • President Donald Trump took to Twitter Wednesday, saying: 'Crooked Hillary Clinton blames everybody (and every thing) but herself for her election loss'
    • She won the popular vote in the 2016 general election, beating President Donald Trump by 3 million votes
    • Trump earned 304 Electoral College votes and she won 227 in the presidential election

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4882602/Hillary-Clinton-calls-ABOLISH-electoral-college.html#ixzz4sdijNird

28. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Seeing her face or name makes me puke and sick , someone so vile and corrupt walking free

29. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Queen Killary the narcissist...

Linky - Blog: Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?

Gratuitous pic -

Queen_Killary.jpg

September 14, 2017
    Hillary's disorder: Why is no one admitting the obvious?
    By Patricia McCarthy

As Hillary Clinton makes the rounds to sell her book on any television program or venue that will have her, it becomes clearer and clearer that by electing Donald Trump, the country saved itself from certain disaster. So why is no one saying what is patently obvious? Mrs. Clinton is a classic narcissist. She has narcissistic personality disorder.

There's a reason narcissists don't learn from mistakes and that's because they never get past the first step which is admitting that they made one. It's always an assistant's fault, an adviser's fault, a lawyer's fault. Ask them to account for a mistake any other way and they'll say, 'what mistake?'" –Jeffrey Kluger

As she is interviewed by one person after another, she blames countless other people for her 2016 election loss. Her list of reasons that she lost is endless, but she is not on it. The extent to which she holds others responsible is mind-numbing, and yet her interviewers sit there listening to her never-ending grievances against others and pretend the woman is sane. She clearly is not.

There are nine essential traits of a narcissist, each of which describes HRC to a tee:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
    2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
    3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
    4. Requires excessive admiration [regularly fishes for compliments and is highly susceptible to flattery].
    5. Has a sense of entitlement.
    6. Is interpersonally exploitative.
    7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling [or, I would add, unable] to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
    8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
    9. Shows arrogant, haughty [rude and abusive] behaviors or attitudes.

Two additional traits are that the things a narcissist most desires are money and power.

Those old enough to have followed Mrs. Clinton's career from the beginning know that all of the symptoms above are part and parcel of her personality. As first lady of Arkansas, as first lady of the U.S., and as secretary of state, she exhibited each of the traits listed above. She took for granted that she would win the election. It never crossed her mind that Donald Trump could or would defeat her. She had no concession speech prepared. She was to deliver her acceptance speech under the real and metaphorical glass ceiling of the Javits Center the night of her victory. Fireworks were deployed over the Hudson River that night to celebrate.

There was, in her mind and the minds of her supporters, not a chance she would lose. Then she did. Her behavior since has been appalling. She has not a gracious bone in her body. Why? Because narcissists are never grateful for anything or to anyone. They are entirely self-focused and toxic.

So now she is speaking out anywhere and to anyone who will listen to her grumbling, accusatory complaints about those she blames for her loss. The woman is pathetic in every sense of the word. She is both deplorable and pitiable. Her disorder is so obvious with every successive interview that it is a wonder that so far, not one of these so-called journalists has challenged her. She dismisses her many breaches of the law as insignificant because she believes she is above the law. Matt Lauer did ask if her own self-inflicted wounds were enough to cause her loss; she said no! She may well be the most self-unaware woman on the planet.

President Obama was a classic narcissist himself and often as self-unaware as Ms. Clinton. But she has, since her loss, put her disorder on public display in a manner that is truly embarrassing. She complains about the tragedy of Benghazi hurting her politically without mentioning those who died, a classic lack of empathy. Those victims do not enter her mind beyond being inconvenient to her campaign.

She indicts the media, who were wholly on her side; Bernie Sanders, who was the most docile primary opponent she could have wished for; and James Comey, who was determined to keep her out of legal jeopardy. She blames sexism, misogyny, even white supremacism! It is a sad spectacle. Why is no one within her family or circle of friends stopping her? They must see what everyone else sees: a woman so convinced of her own superiority that she is entirely comfortable blaming a host of outside factors for her loss. She actually seems to believe she won but for Russia, Comey, Fox News, etc. etc.

Thankfully, Hillary lost the election because she was terrible candidate without a defined set of policies. Obama's policies were her policies, and Obama's policies did terrible damage to this country. Hillary's agenda is the promotion of Hillary – that and nothing more. She cares not one bit about the American people or the nation as founded. She even reveals in her book that she completely missed the point of Orwell's 1984. She thinks it is a paean to the justifiable authoritarianism of an elite leadership class, that its meaning is to trust big government! That is how not bright Mrs. Clinton is. On her book tour, she is demonstrating to all that the United States dodged a nuke when they did not elect her.

Irons and searcher like this.
  30. searcher

Hillary reveals how she never learned to play the game
    • By Suzanne Fields
    • 7 hrs ago

Feminist politics turned a corner with the final defeat of Hillary Clinton. You can feel it in and between the lines of her blame-game book "What Happened." The exuberance of her supporters, which buoyed her in her campaign to be elected the first woman president, has dissipated. All she has left is a memoir of an angry woman raging that her time has passed, that the abundant fruit of opportunity that fell from the family tree was crushed beyond hopes of redemption and there's nothing left to put in a new bottle but old whine.

Clinton was always about sexual politics. She wasn't the right kind of woman to be the first woman president. She was dependent on the old pre-feminist attitudes she scorns, and she didn't know how to manipulate attitudes to her advantage. Getting a man who could get there first was crucial to her strategy, and after she got the man, Bill Clinton, she didn't know how to make the strategy work.

Unlike former British Prime Ministers Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel, she had to suffer through the powerful-man syndrome with a husband whose hand in marriage pulled her onto a national stage, first in the unfamiliar territory of Arkansas as a governor's wife and then at the White House as first lady. In Arkansas, after an education at Wellesley College and Yale Law School, she was slow to learn to read the local political culture. She kept her maiden name, which enraged the good ol' boys, infuriated their wives and cost her husband re-election for a traditional second term.

She then took his direction and his name, put on more womanly clothes and made friends with the natives. She returned with Bubba to the governor's mansion again. This time, reluctant or not, she was a dutiful "wife of."

Many of Clinton's college classmates thought she was destined to be the first woman president, but she wouldn't gamble on entering high-stake politics under her own power. She gained power through marriage, cultivating a choice made when she was young and collecting connections formed through her husband. But these connections failed her when she went for the prize at the top.

Clinton never transcended her pacts with the devil or learned how to apply the crucial touch of authenticity necessary for success in the public arena. Substance became secondary. Her lack of message, or even her lack of identity as "liberal" or "moderate," as revealed in the infamous leaked emails of her campaign staff, was the fatal flaw. Nobody trusted her.

She was popular enough with her colleagues in the Senate, but they understood that she was only biding her time. After her failed run for the presidency in 2008, the Senate became a lackluster nest and she leaped at the opportunity to show her mettle as secretary of state. Her most visible accomplishments were the frequent miles she traveled and the number of countries visited, rather than any substantive achievement.

Feminists raised their voices as Clinton rose to run for president a second time. Gone were the assurances of her first campaign: that she was not running as a woman but as someone who could get things done. Her age was showing, and she failed to galvanize the younger feminists who had imposed more rigorous standards for the sisterhood. Standing by her man had once served both her and Bubba well, but women from Bubba's earlier life reprised nasty accusations of crude sexual aggression in 2016. This diluted the impact of then-candidate Donald Trump's "locker room" tape.

Slick Willy was an alley cat, but he was a natural at the game of politics. The Clintons were always a package marketed as "buy one, get one free," and fervent feminists revealed themselves as hypocrites by supporting her supporting him. Many women, particularly in flyover country, wouldn't buy that.

With the powerful insight of hindsight, Clinton's looking to triumph as a feminist using her husband as a steppingstone was never going to work. Bubba played by the old rules of masculinity, and she was vulnerable to the new rules of feminism. Theirs was a clash between personal politics and cultural perception. She now says she never wanted to be the "woman candidate" but rather "the best candidate" whose experience as a woman in a male-dominated culture had made her sharper, tougher and more competent. That's not how it happened.

It's not at all clear why she wrote this book, because it opens sores to settle scores and is a reminder of past failure, not something to soothe the pain of those whom she let down. It's a tale of a woman scorned, not by one man but "millions of white people," as she glibly formulated it in an interview with Jane Pauley of CBS. She blames the "sexism and misogyny" of those millions. They blamed her, and they got the last word.

Enjoying our content? Become a Bucks County Courier Times subscriber to support stories like these. Get full access to our signature journalism for just 44 cents a day.

Suzanne Fields can be reached by email at suzannefields2000@gmail.com.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_615a4081-3b03-5b8a-b1c2-ac2c71c11325.html

Alton likes this.
  31. Irons

Yep.

32. searcher

Alton likes this.
  33. searcher

Hillary admits her husband Bill's tarmac meeting with ex-Attorney General Lorretta Lynch was a 'bad look' - but insists it did not cost her the election
    • Hillary Clinton said she does not blame her husband's meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch for costing her the election
    • Bill met with Lynch on a tarmac in Phoenix in June 2016, which many considered controversial since she was investigating his wife's email private server
    • After the meeting Lynch said she would accept the recommendation of former FBI director James Comey about charges
    • Clinton blamed Comey's October 28 letter about reopening the investigation as a factor in her election lost

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893824/Hillary-Clinton-doesn-t-think-Lynch-meeting-hurt-campaign.html#ixzz4t1KC7xY7

34. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    How is it our society never really considers women creepy, yet they often are!

searcher likes this.
  35. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Primal urges always outweigh common sense, that is until you reach the age where common sense is all you have left. At that point the whole thing comes into focus but by then it's too late!

searcher likes this.
  36. searcher

From the you ain't gonna believe this shit files................

Hillary Clinton May Challenge Legitimacy Of Presidential Election

[​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    Sep 19, 2017 5:48 AM

The US presidential election took place nearly one year ago, but to Hillary Clinton it may as well never have ended.

In an interview with NPR, the former first lady said that "if Russian interference turned out to be deeper than previously thought" she wouldn’t rule out challenging its legitimacy or the outcome.

“No, I wouldn't rule it out,” she said.

Still, even the defeated Democratic nominee admitted that she does not "believe" there is a means to officially challenge the election’s outcome. "I don't know if there's any legal, constitutional way to do that," Clinton said.

“There are scholars, academics, who have arguments that it would be [possible], but I don’t think they’re on strong ground. But people are making those arguments. I just don’t think we have a mechanism,” Mrs. Clinton said. “I think you can raise questions."

Your sure can, especially if it means staying in the public eye day after day reminding the world how your loss was everyone else's fault but your own, to the point where even her fellow Democrats have said enough. Monday’s interview is the latest in a whirlwind of appearances the former first lady has given as she promotes her book, “What Happened.”

In addition to Russia, over the past week, she’s continued to blame James Comey, Bernard Sanders and others for her defeat, and she’s also doubled down on her call to end the Electoral College.

None of this is new: Hillary has repeatedly blamed Russia’s efforts to intervene in last year’s election for her loss to Donald Trump, but her latest comments reflect the depth of her frustration with the Kremlin’s efforts which apparently were channeled by Trump himself. She charged that the president knew the Russians were trying to sabotage her campaign, but that it’s unclear if he can be held accountable at this point.

“[Trump] knew they were trying to do whatever they could to discredit me with emails, so there’s obviously a trail there, but I don’t know that in our system we have any means of doing that, but I just wanted to add to the point you made. There’s no doubt they influenced the election: We now know more about how they did that.”

Clinton also said she would have reacted differently than Trump did and established an “independent commission with subpoena power” to probe it.

“Let me just put it this way, if I had lost the popular vote but won the electoral college and in my first day as president the intelligence community came to me and said, ‘The Russians influenced the election,’ I would've never stood for it,” she said. “Even though it might've advantaged me, I would've said, ‘We've got to get to the bottom of this.’” She probably meant disadvantaged.

She then proceeded to psychoanalyze Trump, saying that "I think part of the reason Trump behaves the way he behaves is that he is a walking example of projection. Whatever he's doing and whatever he thinks is happening he will accuse somebody else of", she concluded without a trace of irony.

Well, even if Hillary fails to challenge Trump over Putin's unprecedented hacking of millions of middle-class Americans, she can always find comfort in the stupendous, fantastic, if just a little fabricated rating of her book on Amazon, which as of today has 4.8 completely unhacked stars out of 5... with Jeff Bezos' sincerest compliments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ay-challenge-legitimacy-presidential-election