1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

hit me, beat me, make me feel cheap...........

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Scorpio, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Delta flight attendant smashes wine bottle over disruptive passenger's head
    [​IMG] DAVID CAPLAN and KARMA ALLEN,Good Morning America Sat, Jul 8 4:33 AM PDT

A Delta Airlines flight attendant on Thursday night smashed a wine bottle over the head of a male passenger who lunged for an exit door and assaulted a flight attendant and fellow passenger during a Beijing-bound flight from Seattle, according to a criminal complaint filed Friday by prosecutors in Washington State.

Joseph Daniel Hudek IV, 23, of Tampa, Florida, appeared in U.S. District Court on Friday. He did not speak during the hearing. His attorney, Robert Flennaugh II, declined to comment, according to The AP.

Hudek was charged with interfering with a flight crew. He is expected to remain in custody at least until a detention hearing on July 13.

Delta said in a statement Thursday, "Flight 129 returned to Seattle following a security incident with a passenger. The passenger was restrained on board and was removed from the flight by law enforcement without further incident when the aircraft arrived back in Seattle." There were 207 passengers on board, according to Delta.

The Boeing 767 turned around about an hour after takeoff from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, according to an airport spokesperson. The aircraft was northwest of Canada's Vancouver Island over the Pacific Ocean.

According to the complaint, first class passenger Hudek went into the forward restroom. He came out quickly, asked the attendant a question, and went back in.

When Hudek exited the restroom two minutes later, he suddenly lunged for the exit door, grabbed the handle and tried to open it. Two attendants grabbed him, but he pushed them away, and the attendants signaled for help from several passengers and notified the cockpit by telephone, the complaint said.

Hudek punched one flight attendant twice in the face and struck at least one passenger in the head with a red dessert wine bottle, according to the complaint.

As the struggle raged one, a flight attendant grabbed two wine bottles and hit Hudek over the head with each, breaking at least one of them.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Seattle released the photo below of the aftermath of the incident.

According to one flight attendant cited in the complaint, "Hudek did not seem impacted by the breaking of a full liter red wine bottle over his head, and instead shouted, 'Do you know who I am?' or something to that extent."

One passenger got him in a head-lock, but he broke out of it, until finally several passengers held him long enough to place zip-tie restraints on him.

A passenger and a flight attendant were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries in connection with the incident.

Delta flight 129 landed safely at 7:10 p.m., and Hudek was arrested.

The Atlanta-based airline said the flight re-departed for Beijing later on Thursday.

ABC News' Jonah Lustig and Alex Stone contributed to this report.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/delta-fli...attendant-054204424--abc-news-topstories.html

Son of Gloin and FoundingFathers like this.
  2. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Title sounds like a pick up line.

3. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Reminds me of that song bend me shape me anyway you want me, long as you beat me im alright

4. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Masochist: "Kick me, bite me, hurt me, make me bleed...."

Sadist: "No."

searcher and GOLDBRIX like this.
  5. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    I remember it as: Hit me beat me hurt me make me write bad checks...

6. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

When I saw the title I thought there was gonna be some pics............

[​IMG]

7. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

It's always Florida and he is lucky I was not on his flight. I have zero tolerance for that shit.

8. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Should of just put the zip ties tightly around his neck.................... over in seconds.........problem solved.

9. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

The only thing worse than a wine bottle, is a champagne bottle. Dude would be dead now. Beat me, rape me, make me feel cheap, then roll me over and....................

10. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Is it even possible to open an airplane door while in-flight at altitude? I don't think it is. At least not for anyone weaker than Superman. If it were me, I'd have laughed at the guy as he wore himself out trying to open it. Then throttled him.

Even D.B. Cooper had to make the pilot de-pressurize the plane in order for him to be able to open the door to jump out of.

Edited to add: supposedly it would require between 3 and 4 tons of force to open a door on a pressurized airplane. I say let 'em try all they want. Then arrest them for having tried.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    ctrl-z likes this.
  11. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Oh yeah, what kind of girls do you like? (smiles)

12. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Title describes the way I feel every time PM's show a spark of hope and start to move in a positive direction then are taken down again and again.....

Alton, searcher and Scorpio like this.
  13. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    Patience. Our time will come.

N it'll all be worth it...

Alton likes this.
  14. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    As if flying on airlines with shonky maintenance wasn't bad enough. You'll never get me up one of those aluminium cans again, I'd never submit to the anal probe for one thing.

Scorpio likes this.