1. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Gold and Silver finish the week down
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/29/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- DOWN 20.80 Silver $17.19-- down 61 Oil $49.33-- down 0.29 USD $98.89 -- down 0.99

Homemade Firearms, Ammo & Other Stuff

Discussion in 'Projects, Builds, Woodworking, Metalworks' started by searcher, Jun 5, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

3D Printed "Songbird" 22LR Single Shot Pistol With Nylon Barrel
    Guy in a garage

Published on May 5, 2016
    An overview of the design, operation, and printing of this 3d printed single shot pistol. Barrel is printed using Taulman Bridge Nylon.

2. searcher

Test Fire: Songbird 3D Printed Pistol With Nylon Barrel
    Guy in a garage

Published on May 19, 2016
    By popular request, a video of the Songbird in action.

9 shots of CCI 22lr. The barrel generally does not stabilize the bullets and in this test, the accuracy is worse than when the barrel was new. Perhaps it has been shot out?

3. searcher

Easy DIY 3D Printed Gun - AR-15 Lower Receiver - FOSSCAD "Bolt"
    cozmogeek

Published on Jul 28, 2015
    My first experience with 3d printing a gun. In this case it is just the lower receiver. I'm not crazy enough to be printing a barrel or anything like that. This print is super easy since the parts are small and flat.

4. searcher

3D Printed AR-15 Test Fire!!
    cozmogeek

Published on Oct 18, 2015
    I finally take the Vanguard JT and Bolt 3d printed ar-15 lower receivers out for some testing, along with the "disruptive solutions" bump-fire stock. This is my first time firing any 3d printed guns..

5. searcher

Backyard RAILGUN: Field Testing the 250 lb Electric Gun, 27,000 Joule (max)
    Ziggy Zee

Published on Oct 10, 2015
    This is the first test of the railgun. Launches at 27,000 joules are shown in my other videos with improved cable connections.

The newly built railgun is field tested at 20,500 joules. It is the first mobile, shoulder mounted railgun.
    *****DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME*****

Notes: A railgun uses current to generate extreme magnetic fields that propel a conductive projectile to high speeds (iron is a poor conductor and therefore unsuitable). Aluminum has been the universal projectile choice for its low melting point, high boiling point, low mass, and high conductance.

This was a fairly successful test- the clamps blew off 15 milliseconds AFTER the projectile had left the device. Further advances in the projectile design will allow more energy to be transmitted to the projectile.

The kinetic energy is solely derived from electromagnetism-the CO2 is not great enough to overcome the friction of the rails! It is meant as a means of preventing intense heat and spot welding/rail erosion.

There are 56 x 480 joule capacitors making up the power supply for a total weight of 200 lbs and 27,000 joules at 400 volts (20,500 at 350v). The railgun itself weights 50lbs.

We did not get a velocity reading or even find the projectile.

The flash of sparks is to be expected- a good railgun projectile glides along and melts- reducing friction- like butter on a hot pan.

Heavy Action by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
    Artist: http://audionautix.com/

6. searcher

HOMEMADE GREASE GUN! Royal Nonesuch
    Royal Nonesuch

Published on Sep 18, 2016

7. searcher

GLOCK 19 VS 19 RATS
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 19, 2016
    call edwin pest control today for all your pest problems. we use the finest full metal jackets on the market to handle all your needs. all of our 9mm are 115GR guaranteed to give you the best results. thanks again for choosing edwin's pest control. call today for special discounts for new subscribers. lol , God bless .

8. searcher

9. searcher

Glockophone music
    practical shooting

Vitaly Kruchin - Russian IPSC President are the real musical maestro!
    1 bullet - 1 note
    Outstanding skill play Glocks!
    Музыка на Глокафоне! Кто бы мог подумать, что можно играть мелодию на пистолетах - Президент Федерации практической стрельбы России может! Встречайте Виталия Крючина!

10. searcher

17 HMR w/ ATN X-Sight HD
    The Wound Channel

Published on Sep 20, 2016
    Wanted to try out my new $99 17 HMR as well as get some initial footage with the ATN X Sight Night Vision Scope.

Let me know what you guys think of the footage and what rifle you want to see this scope on!

11. searcher

12. searcher

AR-15 VS AK-47 VS PC - 5.56 VS 7.62
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 21, 2016

13. searcher

Bowling Ball Bullets - You Make it We Shoot It
    TAOFLEDERMAUS

Published on Sep 21, 2016
    I've seen people shoot at bowling pins and I have seen people shoot bowling balls, but I have never seen anyone shoot bullets made out of bowling balls at bowling pins.
    Cut in Half surprised me by sending some slugs made out of a bowling ball he used in a previous video. I had sent him a few things to cut in half because I was pretty awed with the power and precision of the waterjet.

Cut in Half:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9g...
    How he made these:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDpxc...

14. searcher

GLOCK 19 VS DORITOS
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 23, 2016
    HOW MANY DORITOS IT TAKES TO STOPO A BULLET?
    GLOCK 19 VS DORITOS

this is the bullet i used:
    http://hornady.com/
    hornady 9MM LUGER +P 135 gr FlexLock Critical DUTY

people who recommended Doritos:
    Stacks Of pranks
    Bem Hubbard
    Jt Honick

15. searcher

AK-47 VS AR-15 VS PHONE BOOKS - 7.62 VS 5.56
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 22, 2016
    AK-47 VS AR-15 VS PHONE BOOK - 7.62 VS 5.56

the cool t-shirt i am wearing was sent to me by black rifle garb.
    check them out they have cool shirts. the link below.
    http://www.blackriflegarb.com/?aff=3

16. searcher

GLOCK 17 VS COCONUT VS AR-15
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 24, 2016
    how many coconuts it takes to stop a bullet?
    glock vs ar15 . 9mm vs 5.56

few people who suggested it.
    John Norris
    iamlive live
    RicardoGLOCK21
    Deewadeson
    Arya Atashi
    Tate Snedeker
    ろヤれムNイロM

17. searcher

Shooting My Homemade Guns, .22 pistol 12g shotgun
    Wayne Earls

Published on Sep 4, 2016
    Took my homemade guns out to get a better shooting video. I forgot to put the clip of my .45 so I just made another video. Check it out. Will be up in a few.

18. searcher

Homemade Guns: Building them right!
    ECCO Machine

Published on Aug 25, 2016
    A very cursory soliloquy I wanted to make covering some of the dos and don'ts of gun building so that you can make functional and *safe* firearms! Don't be "that guy" who posts a video of some cobbled together amalgamation of hardware store parts that leaves many of us shaking our head and praying that no one else is hurt when your black plumbing pipe slamfire 12 gauge goes full grenade on you.

I'm sure I'll catch some flak and get some thumbs down from the black pipe slam fire crowd, but I really don't care. I didn't make this video to become a Youtube sensation, I'm not interested in popularity contests. This was done with the hopes that aspiring gun builders will research further than Youtube before attempting builds and thus be able to continue building firearms for many years with both hands and both eyes in-tact because they heeded the warnings and did not proceed to make a gun shaped hand grenade with cheap hardware store components.

19. searcher

Homemade Guns: What's Legal, What's Not (U.S.A. only)
    ECCO Machine

**This video is only applicable to U.S. citizens living in the U.S.** Wanted to put something together to clarify for my fellow builders and enthusiasts what you may legally manufacture & possess in the United States without a federal firearms license to manufacture (FFL07 or FFL10). Hope this helps!

As well, I did forget to mention that muzzle loading guns, guns that do not used fixed ammunition, are not considered firearms under federal law, and therefor not subject to the same regulations. A smooth bore black powder pistol with a .75 caliber bore is perfectly legal, as would be a 12" barreled muzzle loading black powder shotgun. However, as with the other aspects of home building, make sure state and local laws don't differ. Your state may well have regulations on muzzle loading guns, so please know the law before you build!

And please remember when rating or commenting, this is not an opinion monologue, is not suggestions on what you should or shouldn't do. It's delivery of factual information on what you can and cannot legally build in the United States, complied into an 18 minute video to spare you having to sort through dozens of websites and PDF files to figure it out on your own. I know the laws, so gain nothing personally from doing this. Making this video was for the benefit of the entire shooting and gun building community.

For those of you not in the United States, I'm sorry that I am not able to cover the laws in your nation, but I haven't the time to research gun laws around the world, and it would be a 15 hour video to cover that much. I would ask that you not dislike just because it doesn't apply to you if you live outside the U.S. Thanks!

20. searcher

5 Amazing Improvised Prison Weapons & Tools!
    All5!

Published on Jul 8, 2015

21. searcher

22. searcher

Top 10 FUNNY AK47 Gun Fails - Don't Try This At Home
    MattV2099: Guns & Food

Published on Sep 25, 2016
    A collection of funny and humorous videos. Voted top 10 by the viewers, this compilation includes epic AK47 operations, epic ak-47 fails and Mattv2099's best of AK47 moments. This compilation includes the ultimate epic fails and funny comedy fails from the mattv2099 guns and food operations. This is the ultimate social experiment where I pretend to be a scientist and wait for the haters to hate. Most people don't understand that youtube is not stupid home videos. The channels that get views are primarily actors who produce funny content on purpose. This video is intended as comedy and entertainment. The operations in these clips are performed safely while observing the basic rules of firearm safety. Sit back and relax and watch and let your sides enter orbit. keep coming back for more as I will be making more videos in this series because I have a ton of unused video and alternative angles. Thank you for watching. The name of this video is: Top 10 FUNNY AK47 Gun Fails - Don't Try This At Home.

These videos were designed to make you laugh and smile or shock you into calling me a moron. My motto is: Funny, stupid or educational. Well this is where the funniest and stupidest videos live. Intended as a fun hobby the majority of my youtube creations have bee inspired to be funny or stupid. Most notably are the World's Most Outrageous Gun Fails series. In this series I am simply using extra footage or highlights to optimize the funny and stupid element. These are the videos that have the potential to reach the most viewers possible. My most viewed video "600 round assault clip" has even been reported in a South Korean newspaper. Inspired by Time Magazines inaccurate reporting of the existence of 600 round magazines the video has almost a half a million views! Thanks for watching!

Check out the comedy And Entertainment playlist!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Here are a few of my recent popular videos that you may like:
    Glue vs Gun: https://youtu.be/Y6WBEc0rC0E
    RHMB vs Ballistic Gel: https://youtu.be/plqdB8Xv8AM
    Cooking Bacon on AK47: https://youtu.be/PastmpZnShQ
    AK47 Nailgun: https://youtu.be/OiNnfG6b2XI
    Weaponized Flashlight: https://youtu.be/6ZSs6bmk3Fg

Mattv2099 is a highly trained, lifelong target shooter. Mattv2099 follows the four rules of firearm safety. All operations that are conducted and uploaded to YouTube are entirely safe. These videos are highly edited. The videos show the comedic and entertaining highlights of painstakingly slow and safe shooting operations. The safety stuff is edited out because that is not fun or interesting to watch. Mattv2099 has advisors which include shooting instructors. These advisors will critique Mattv2099's videos and let him know if and when he legitimately does something that is unsafe. Mattv2099 shoots safely but says stupid stuff in order to evoke an emotional response and thus get views on YouTube. Mattv2099's videos are monetized via Google Adsense. Thanks for watching.

"Many firearms, including Glocks, are designed to be carried loaded with a round in the chamber. Unless the trigger is pulled, requiring a rather intentional effort with a Glock, they are completely safe. This was a goofy, pointless experiment, but his allegations that this was dangerous were invalid. If you mess with the trigger in some way, then yes. With an unmolested trigger, it really doesn't matter what you do with the gun, loaded or not, perhaps aside from tossing it in the fireplace. They don't discharge without pulling the trigger, ever, period. I've carried loaded and chambered Sigs and Glocks for decades. They're totally safe. If someone is unable to NOT pull the trigger, they might be the kind of individual who should put their car in park and shut off the engine to avoid flooring the gas pedal at red lights, careening into oncoming traffic! This is probably not the type of person who should own firearms!"

Subscribe to my second channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/matthewj...

Check me out of facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/MatthewJames...

23. searcher

KRISS VECTOR VS PUMPKIN - 9MM VS 45 ACP
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 26, 2016
    9mm vs 45 acp , both hollow points, from hornady , critical duty, plus p. 9mm 135 grains, 45 at 220 grain. there will be a small difference in Muzzle velocity on the kriss. but the results are close enough.

LEFT LINK TO COUPLE REVIEWS HICKOK DID A GOOD ONE.
    KRISS ON HICKOK45 - https://youtu.be/dCT3w-jkSn4
    KRISS ON FPRUSSIA - https://youtu.be/yHT8IVCXE7I

24. searcher

Micro-Steel Wax Slugs - Explode on Impact
    TAOFLEDERMAUS

Published on Sep 26, 2016
    In this video we make some wax slugs using very fine, tiny steel shot.
    The idea is that smaller shot creates a stronger, more-balanced slug than using larger shot. Since steel has a lower density (weight to space ratio) than lead, how will this affect the external and terminal ballistics?

I have been an avid wax slug fan ever since I saw Barry from IV8888 introduce the YT world to them. (RIP)

More information about the Mountain Storm shell cutter:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oOM...

Special thanks to Peter for supplying the micro-steel shot. It is used to prep the surface of concrete floors.

25. searcher

357 MAGNUM VS 45 ACP VS 9MM VS PUMPKIN
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 27, 2016
    357 MAGNUM VS 45 ACP VS 9MM VS PUMPKIN

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING GUYS. REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

26. searcher

Can .223 Clean a 22LR Suppressor??
    The Wound Channel

Published on Sep 29, 2016
    I've been told for a long time that if you want to shoot 22LR through a can that you either can't clean, or don't want to, you can just "run some .223 through it" to clean it out.

This video shows what happens when you do just that.

Trijicon Dual Illuminated RMR: http://bit.ly/2bl5PH3
    Trijicon at OpticsPlanet: http://bit.ly/2bRsqY3
    Trijicon: http://bit.ly/2bjaSpE
    OpticsPlanet: http://bit.ly/1UFMGwt
    Use code "TWC5" for 5% off your entire OpticsPlanet.com order

If you hate making noise then check out http://libertycans.net/

27. searcher

Stabilized Wax Slugs - ALMOST Impossible Physics
    TAOFLEDERMAUS

Published on Sep 28, 2016
    I accidentally created some stabilized wax slugs. Rather than tumbling, these flew nose-forward. However, the effect has no practical benefits.

What's weird about these is how the slugs are balanced and use drag stabilization with the drag located very close to the center of gravity of the slug. The center of gravity must still be ahead of the drag otherwise these would not work. Just some more weird stuff I discovered on some of the footage you normally wouldn't see.

28. searcher

GLOCK 19 VS GOPRO
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Sep 29, 2016
    HOW MANY GOPROS IT TAKES TO STOP A BULLET?
    BIG THANKS TO ART OVER AT VIDEO CAM REPAIR.
    HERE IS A LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE:
    www.videocamrepair.com

29. searcher

How Far Will Recoil Throw a Gun if You Aren't Holding It?
    DemolitionRanch

Published on Sep 30, 2016
    Firing guns with no hands is totally gangster.

30. searcher

SHOTGUN VS FOOTBALL STUFFED PUMPKIN
    Edwin Sarkissian

sometimes you just have to stuff a pumpkin with football. lol

31. searcher

Grappling Hook Pistol and Speargun! Royal Nonesuch
    Royal Nonesuch

If you'd like to help support the channel, you can join my Patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/royalnonesuch

Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/royalnonesuch/

Disclaimer: My videos are for entertainment purposes only, imitation or the use of any instruction shown in the videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. Royal Nonesuch will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos.

32. searcher

Cowboy Pumpkin Carving with a Colt 45!
    hickok45

Carving our pumpkin this year with my gorgeous pair of nickel Colts. .45 caliber, of course. :-)
    Pumpkin CARVING through the years:
    Pumpkin Carving with Henry Rifle (2015) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n9Eb...
    Pumpkin Carving with .44 Magnum (2014) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m7VB...
    Pumpkin Carving with Desert Eagle (2013) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNiwp...
    Pumpkin Carving with Colt 1911 (2012) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mThUf...
    Pumpkin Carving with AK 47 (2011) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2uVS...
    Pumpkin Carving with Glock 23 (2010) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGH8A...
    Pumpkin Caving with Glock 21 (2009) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpJpB...

Pumpkin KILLING through the years:
    Pumpkin Killing Methods I : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b20KF...
    Pumpkin Killing Methods II : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCkQ...
    Pumpkin Killing Methods III : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofXPO...
    Pumpkin Killing Methods IV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpblk...
    Pumpkin Killing Methods V: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVEHG...
    Pumpkin Killing Methods VI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCk6b...

-------------------------- PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION---------------------We appreciate the INCREDIBLE support we get from BUD’s GUN SHOP, FEDERAL PREMIUM, and SONORAN DESERT INSTITUTE. They enable us to do the things we do. I hope you will support the people who assist us; you know where and how to find them!
    Federal Premium: http://www.federalpremium.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/federalpremi...
    SDI (Sonoran Desert Institute) : http://www.sdi.edu/
    R4 Outdoors Phone App: http://www.r4outdoors.com/ UPCOMING “MEET & GREETS”
    No “meet & greets” scheduled at this time, other than our “meeting” you and “greeting” you in every video right there on your computer or TV screen.  We will update this space if one gets scheduled.
    ALSO, everybody, REMEMBER to bookmark and/or subscribe over on FULL30. You’ll always be able to find our videos there: https://www.full30.com/channels/hickok45
    By the way, you’ll learn a great deal if you go to the FAQ Video playlist and watch the short FAQ Videos. Most questions are answered there.
    Sincerely, wish I could speak personally with all of you, or at least on line, and answer any question you might have, but the time and numbers prevent that.
    Note: All shooting in our videos is done by professional shooters for instructional and entertainment purposes. Do not attempt to copy at home anything you see in our videos. Firearms can be extremely dangerous if not used safely.
    (Note: These descriptions were last updated on 7-15-16. They are updated whenever new meet & greets are determined, or a new announcement is added.)

33. searcher

IV8888 Range Day 2016 Highlights
    The Wound Channel

Published on Oct 2, 2016
    I had the pleasure of attending the 2016 IV8888 Range Day and managed to grab a little footage for you guys. Couldn't get much more since I didn't have a cameraman but it was a great time and a top notch event!!

34. searcher

AK-74 Meltdown!
    Iraqveteran8888

Published on Sep 14, 2016
    FULL30: https://goo.gl/5sAkHe

Moving along in the Meltdown series we take a VEPR 5.45x39mm rifle converted by Definitive Arms to the breaking point. Lets see what happens...

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
    http://www.iraqveteran8888.com

Shirts & other Apparel:
    http://www.1776united.com

Like us on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/iraqveteran88...

Follow us on Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/mrsiraqveteran8888/
    http://instagram.com/chad_iv8888/

Follow us on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Iraqveteran8888

Disclaimer: Our videos are for entertainment purposes only, imitation or the use of any instruction shown in the videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. Iraqveteran8888 will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos.

Copyright 2016, 88 Industries, LLC

35. searcher

Custom 10/22 Build
    Iraqveteran8888

Published on Oct 4, 2016
    BROWNELLS: http://goo.gl/XNCi4J
    FULL30: https://goo.gl/5sAkHe

In this video we go over the process for assembling a custom 10/22 from a pile of parts. There are thousands of parts available for the 10/22 and the options are nearly endless for a custom build. Stay tuned as we will be performing some accuracy testing and pitting this rifle against Chad's custom 10/22 in the near future. Much more on the way.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
    http://www.iraqveteran8888.com

Shirts & other Apparel:
    http://www.1776united.com

Like us on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/iraqveteran88...

Follow us on Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/mrsiraqveteran8888/
    http://instagram.com/chad_iv8888/

Follow us on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Iraqveteran8888

Disclaimer: Our videos are for entertainment purposes only, imitation or the use of any instruction shown in the videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. Iraqveteran8888 will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos.

Copyright 2016, 88 Industries, LLC

36. searcher

GLOCK 23 VS GLOCK 26 VS 2X4 WOOD - 9mm vs 40 cal
    Edwin Sarkissian

Published on Oct 3, 2016

37. searcher

38. searcher

80% Kit Gun Overview!
    Royal Nonesuch

Published on Oct 4, 2016
    Barrels http://www.ebay.com/usr/chaszel?_trks...

If you'd like to help support the channel, you can join my Patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/royalnonesuch

Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/royalnonesuch/

Disclaimer: My videos are for entertainment purposes only, imitation or the use of any instruction shown in the videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. Royal Nonesuch will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos.

39. searcher

World's simplest homemade pistol...the GB-22! Gun Buybacks beware!
    markserbu

Published on Oct 5, 2016
    Gun designer Mark Serbu shows you how to make the GB-22, a .22 caliber pistol which has only 4 parts and can be made at home using only simple tools. If you're interested in plans or kits please email us at: sales@serbu.com, or leave a message here.

40. searcher

Homemade Guns Arsenal
    inventor719

Published on Dec 21, 2013
    My entire collection of homemade guns and weapons with links to each individual video. Very AMAZING arsenal and its a MUST WATCH video.