1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

How to search with a picture?

Discussion in 'Others-Electronics, Photography, Gardening?' started by pitw, Jul 16, 2016.

1. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    Need some help from you more geeky than me fellows[that should include all of ya.LOL] please. How the [L] do you search the net with a picture?

2. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Never did it before but a quick search of youtube and I came up with this..................

How to use Google Image Search to find information about a picture
    notgramma

Published on Mar 10, 2013
    How to get more information about an image that you have seen online using Google Image Search. You see a picture on a webpage but want more information about it. There is no title to search with. There is an easy way to identify a picture or find a particular image in google images. This video explains an easy way to search online for an image using that picture.

Jean84, pitw and glockngold like this.
  3. Weatherman

Weatherman In GIM since 2006 Gold Chaser Site Supporter

michael59 and pitw like this.
  4. Jean84

Jean84 New Member

Investor
    nice@searcher

searcher likes this.
  5. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    You really want a twist? Try searching Logo's. I spent three days hunting a logo of which all I had was the Logo and not any words or letters to go with it. I was trying to find out who authored a report and if it had any validity....I gave up.

But on pictures I think you copy the image and use a search engine but you use the image part of the search engine; Like google images. A lot of times these days I get the search that runs right back to the place I captured the image from. I am going to have to check out the above link though....can't have to many tools.

searcher likes this.