1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Huge New Announcement!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scorpio, Apr 22, 2014.

1. jmbullion

jmbullion JM Bullion Rep Site Supporter Mother Lode

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words - we are excited to be a part of this great community. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or comments as we are happy to help.

To address some of the questions thus far:

We are frequently expanding our product selection, and you can keep up with all of our new arrivals here - http://www.jmbullion.com/new-arrivals/. We don't have an eBay store at the moment - our full product selection is available on our site.

We offer Free Shipping on all orders, with a minimum order of $100. Currently we ship within the United States only.

In addition to our Free Shipping, we offer the best prices on many products and frequently run additional promotions such as the aforementioned 2014 Silver Eagle promotion. We also recently enhanced our shipping/distribution facilities and will be running a special "Super Sale" in the near future which we'll be sure to post here as well.

Regards,

JM Bullion

RichG, WhyKnow and SongSungAU like this.
  2. Argentium

Argentium Midas Member Midas Member

I recently placed my first order with JM a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased with the whole experience; very competitive pricing and quick delivery (SAE's). No doubt I will be placing future orders.

3. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

4. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Welcome, a few questions.
    1) How long have you been in business?
    2) Under what program do you acquire your Eagles from the mint?
    3) Do you sell only what is in stock and " in hand"?
    4) Do you have a buy back policy, if so, what is the spread?
    5) Can I " walk in " to buy or sell ?
    6) What sale amounts do you " report"?...IRS Form 8300?
    Thank You in advance.

Cornelius and Usury like this.
  5. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    FYI I'm using GIM Black.

The main scarlet doesn't provide a box to sign in when I'm moving posts.

This is on my iPad...

So I use a simplified one which does allow me.

I like the new look!

6. samwiii

samwiii Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yep. My order is small ($150) to give 'em a try; they've got some good reviews on this forum from members I trust. Even APMEX has reports on ripoffreport, but I've never heard of any issues on GIM nor did I ever have even a glimmer of a problem. I certainly do appreciate your vigilence in looking out for your fellow GIMmers; if only people had listened more closely when Tulving started having issues. Luckily, his minimums kept me well away.

7. jmbullion

jmbullion JM Bullion Rep Site Supporter Mother Lode

Sure, responses below.

1) How long have you been in business? November 2011.
    2) Under what program do you acquire your Eagles from the mint? We source our US Mint products from various Authorized Purchasers.
    3) Do you sell only what is in stock and " in hand"? Correct, excluding specifically advertised Presales. JM orders typically ship within 1-3 business days of cleared payment, and we are always working hard to reduce that timeframe.
    4) Do you have a buy back policy, if so, what is the spread? We currently do not. We are very serious about the integrity of our inventory, and to ensure absolute authenticity we currently only source from reputable wholesale trade desks and directly from mints themselves. This may change in the future as we continue to expand our presence in the market, but for now we are comfortable with our current supply chain.
    5) Can I " walk in " to buy or sell ? We do not accept walk-in traffic, although this is something we may look at in the future.
    6) What sale amounts do you " report"?...IRS Form 8300? We submit the requisite reports to FINCEN, including the 8300, when legally required. Form 8300 is submitted when we receive "cash" payments over $10,000 for a single transaction or multiple "related" transactions. We'd be happy to provide more extensive details should you wish.

I also wanted to address your other comments regarding some of our reviews. We saw some pretty substantial growth over the last year and recently updated our shipping/distribution facilities but unfortunately experienced some hiccups along the way that led to increased shipping times and customer service delays. We did everything we could to address each of our customers concerns and rectify the situation as quickly as possible. We are now shipping faster than ever and have greatly enhanced our customer service teams.

Scorpio, AgAuGal, Cornelius and 5 others like this.
  8. dirt to oil

dirt to oil Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

pipe trades
    so your free shipping basically sucks for Canadians ,,

maybe Kitco isn't so bad

9. Chester-Copperpot

Chester-Copperpot Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I find it hard to believe that GIM dumped APMEX. One of the biggest online metals dealers that have been around a longtime, with a solid reputation.

<SLV> and Silver like this.
  10. WhyKnow

WhyKnow Thnk Tank Gold Chaser

Maybe it was the other way around?

Also the recent, hostgator fiasco which affected many forums caused a search for better hosting which costs more and JMBullion may be more eager to advertise than apmex? APMEX has really grown with their ebay sales, google ads and others. They might have better ROI elsewhere. Their rep was recently on GIM radio--he might have been the last guest before MICHAEL.

11. Chester-Copperpot

Chester-Copperpot Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter Platinum Bling

You could be right. APMEX seem to be growing very fast, and are fast becoming the number one place to bullion online. I've always been more than happy with the service they provide, and the way they conduct themselves. It was nice that the rep took the time to join the radio, and give out free books to our members.

12. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Huh? Say what???

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Ok guys,

I had to go and clear my cache to get things working, ie the ticker is now working and when I click on the ticker, it opens a new window on the JM Page

Try that please,

Scorp

14. Cornelius

Cornelius Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yes, it works great. Good work. :s1:

15. Rollie Free

Rollie Free Midas Member Midas Member

My ticker currently has silver at $1,284. :Freekin awesome!!! SELL SELL SELL or "you'll never see $1,200 again"?

I suppose thats just a beginners bug. Dang!! Welcome JM Bullion. Have a few things I would change but free shipping and good prices are a good start.

16. Argentsum

Argentsum Gold Member Gold Chaser

I like the new Precious Metals Price bulletin. Nobody needs to know what Palladium is doing. Best to keep that one off the radar. :cool:

17. Reason

Reason New Member

I have no experience ordering from them, but I am not impressed by some of the reviews they've got. This makes me a bit (read: very) weary.

http://golddealerreviews.com/reviews/gold-dealers/29-jm-bullion

But, at least they know that if there are issues with orders, members at GIM2 will raise hell. It will not be a happy situation.

<SLV> likes this.
  18. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    Forget free shipping as I talked to a representative on their chat line and they won't send it here period.