1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

I will match APMEX price on any gold or silver - cash only. Southern MO.

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by 00nightstorm, Mar 3, 2017.

1. 00nightstorm

00nightstorm Seeker Seeker

If any of you guys want to buy gold or silver with cash, I will match APMEX price at the time of the transaction. I can do a single 1oz Krugerrand, or a monster box of silver rounds if that is what you want. Coins or bars. I can produce my purchase receipt for any silver bars with serial numbers. We can meet in a bank, cash only. I will have the teller run the bills and count/authenticate them. I am in West Plains, southern Missouri.

2. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma
    ...your selling for apmex's sell price....or their buy back price?

3. goldielox1

goldielox1 Silver Miner Seeker

I'm confused, why would anyone buy from you at the same price a big box retailer is selling for? Buying from you would require driving to meet you, trust you would show up, trust the price wouldn't change between agreement and meetup, trusting you would not try to rob him, trust the goods are authentic, trust that none would have any sort of damage since they're used, buyer would have no recourse after the sale, etc. The only positive I can think of is it would be "off the record". But still, why would anyone want to do this rather than order from the big box retailer or one of the cheaper competitors and have free shipping to the front door, a guarantee if something is wrong with the product, etc.