1. Potus on the way to see the Pope, dollar tries to recover some losses
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! Gold is down 3.7 to 1251, while Silver is down 11 to 1702. Crude is +13 to 5160. The USD is +2 to 97.28
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

I wonder where this will go, if anywhere !

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Apr 21, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

FAIR Files Formal Exhaustive Complaint with the IRS: SPLC Violated Its Tax Exempt Status Repeatedly in the Last Election Cycle Alleges FAIR

PRESS RELEASE | APRIL 5, 2017

“Any honest examination of this record can only lead to the conclusion that the SPLC was engaged in on-going prohibited political activity.”

—dan stein, president of fair

(Washington, D.C.) — According to a formal legal complaint filed today with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) openly and repeatedly violated its non-profit tax status nearly 50 times during the 2016 presidential election cycle, participating in communication activities prohibited by the IRS in a “flagrant, continued and intentional campaign” targeting then-Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and other Republican candidates. The complaint was filed by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) through its legal affiliate the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI). Copies are available here.

The IRS grants a special “501(c)(3)” tax classification to certain “charitable” and/or “educational” organizations (both of which the SPLC purports to be) that operate within strict public service guidelines. Under the regulations, however, activities such as promoting or opposing certain political candidates for public office are absolutely not permissible communications for these types of privileged organizations. In other words, no electioneering – taking positions in favor of, or against, any active candidate for public office.

“The SPLC went way over the line in this last election. It publicly engaged in deep, deliberate, and unlawful participation during the 2016 presidential election cycle, flagrantly violating its non-profit tax status,” alleges FAIR President Dan Stein. “The IRS should investigate all of these instances, and take appropriate steps to either sanction and fine the SPLC, or remove its tax-exempt status as a public charity. We are alleging – via meticulously-detailed documented evidence – that it repeatedly engaged in widespread, illegal electioneering in 2015 and 2016,” he said.

Read all at the link:http://www.fairus.org/news/fair-fil...plc-violated-its-tax-exempt-status-repeatedly

phoneman, gringott and TRYNEIN like this.
  2. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

It will go no where until the people learn to record these at their local county court house and then serve the offenders

AFFIDAVITS

Your notices, are essentially affidavits, affidavits are a little more forceful than notices. Anything you attest to under penalty of perjury is an affidavit. A deposition of true testimony. We are going to use affidavits and our county recorder's office to declare allodial title to our property. Homes, cars, boats, motorcycles, children, marriage, anything you can register, and receive a "certificate" in exchange for registration. It sounds sick but our system is set up that allows the registration of children in exchange for birth certificates. If you never register your children, you never give consent to CPS to take away your kids. Your registration of your child in exchange for a certificate is evidence of consent as you had no obligation of law to do it. If there is no lawful mandate, it is voluntary consent. If you have registered your kids you can cancel it and declare allodial title much in the same way as a piece of property. I agree that looking at children as property is sickening, but if you do not register them in the first place you wouldn't be in this position.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  3. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

OH, and don't forget to declare your Jurisdiction

I have a stamp with this on it

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
    28 U.S. Code § 1746(1)

28 U.S. Code § 1746 - Unsworn declarations under penalty of perjury

Wherever, under any law of the United States or under any rule, regulation, order, or requirement made pursuant to law, any matter is required or permitted to be supported, evidenced, established, or proved by the sworn declaration, verification, certificate, statement, oath, or affidavit, in writing of the person making the same (other than a deposition, or an oath of office, or an oath required to be taken before a specified official other than a notary public), such matter may, with like force and effect, be supported, evidenced, established, or proved by the unsworn declaration, certificate, verification, or statement, in writing of such person which is subscribed by him, as true under penalty of perjury, and dated, in substantially the following form:

(1)
    If executed without the United States:
    “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).
    (Signature)”.

(2)
    If executed within the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths:
    “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).
    (Signature)”.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/1746

Remember that crimes can only be punished based on where they are committed, and if your perjury statement reflects the fact that you are outside of federal jurisdiction, then IRS can’t penalize you no matter how hard they try or how many threats they make.

4. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    No where

TAEZZAR likes this.
  5. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Declaration of truth under penalty of perjury is the one you serve on a judge. I did one half way because I forgot the declaration part and also the under penalty of perjury thingy. All fact backed up by law as it fits. Though there is a thing called rule twelve (C) or something like that that can carry the case before it goes to trial but it has to be done as soon as the pretrial arguments are done, and even the answers. It is a summery judgment but do not quote me on that. Oh yea the rule above is federal so that is where you should be able to find it

Yeah once you do a declaration you are locked in so you had better be correct and carry the argument. So say you are right and get denied or found guilty? Then this declaration is the argument for appeal which will have to be looked at. So the first judge if found in error for denying will have to eat it.

yeah I got to get all my motions done this week end, busy beaver I will be.