1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Illegal Migrant Who Called Britain a ‘Bitch Country’ Jailed for Violent Rape

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Illegal Migrant Who Called Britain a ‘Bitch Country’ Jailed for Violent Rape

[​IMG]
    DURHAM CONSTABULARY

by JACK MONTGOMERY7 Nov 20171,039

An illegal migrant who scorned Britain as a “bitch country” has been imprisoned for violently raping a stranger just weeks after being granted leave to remain.

Abdel-Aziz Al-Shamary, whose parents paid to have him smuggled into Britain from Kuwait, set upon his victim by a riverbank as she walked home from a pub in Darlington, County Durham.

The court heard that Al-Shamary stalked and harassed the woman for 20 minutes before he struck, hurling her to the ground and leaving her with a bloody nose after punching her twice in the face before carrying out the rape.

He had abused another woman on the street earlier in the evening, calling her an “ugly bitch” and telling her she was “not worthy”, warning “Allah is going to get you” as he walked away.

The Kuwaiti was deemed deeply hostile towards women, subjecting the female police constable who arrested him to a misogynistic tirade.

“He kept telling me not touch him and he also said ‘I will not speak to you, you are a woman — in my country we speak to men’,” said PC Jackie Mallows.

He was also heard to yell “Do you know Saddam Hussein? I am Saddam Hussein, I will not talk to you, you are a woman,” while in police custody, and repeatedly denounced Britain as a “bitch country”.

“It is quite clear to me you have a problem with females and you regard them as lesser beings, as evidenced by your behaviour to the female police officer, and I am of the view that this was as much about degradation and humiliation as about sexual pleasure,” said sentencing judge Sean Morris.

Nevertheless, the judge also appeared to extend some sympathy to the rapist, saying he “had a sheltered upbringing in a Bedouin family with very little contact with the opposite sex” growing up, and noting he had “consumed an enormous amount of spirits” before handing down a 12-year term.

However, most criminals sentenced to a term of imprisonment in Britain are automatically paroled halfway through their sentences, meaning 21-year-old Al-Shamary could be back on the streets by the time he is 27 — possibly earlier, if there is already time on remand to be discounted from his term.

The judge said he hoped Al-Shamary would be deported after he is paroled, but Britain’s track record of removing so-called Foreign National Offenders even after they have scheduled for deportation is less than stellar.

“I can still see the image of my attacker’s face in my mind and that upsets me,” said an impact statement from the victim, who says she still thinks about what happened to her every night.

2. glockngold

glockngold Gold Member Gold Chaser

Sort of a "pay as you go dreamer".

3. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    A fine example of what you find in Britain these days. They should import more of these fine people to breed with the natives to continue the browning of Europe

4. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    [​IMG]

Goldhedge likes this.
  5. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

There's a vast difference between invaders and real immigrants. No real difference between those calling themselves immigrants today tho.

Mujahideen likes this.
  6. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Lets hope he don't live that long......... both him & the judge......... the judge is a huge part of the problem.

judge"

7. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

Hopefully while in prison he will receive some violent rape experiences from the other side.

Uglytruth likes this.
  8. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    He needs castration. If he gets raped, he will just be worse than before.

9. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    When I have a problem dog it ceases to be a problem and nutting them solved few problems.

Mujahideen likes this.
  10. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Nothing will happen to him in prison ... he'll be a hero there. Don't forget, he'll be surrounded by his brothers, outnumbering decent european christian thugs.

11. Joseph

Joseph Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

slacker
    " Nevertheless, the judge also appeared to extend some sympathy to the rapist, saying he “had a sheltered upbringing in a Bedouin family with very little contact with the opposite sex” growing up, and noting he had “consumed an enormous amount of spirits” before handing down a 12-year term"
    Firstly, the judge should be unseated. He's a big part of the problem

with any luck, he'll get a first hand taste (pardon the vernacular) of what being sexually assaulted is really like.. If I was the girl's father I'd make sure he did - day in and day out.

after the first year, any time he passed gas, it would sound like a sigh

surprise.sex.jpg

12. dacrunch

dacrunch Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

The woman who was raped got lucky - not killed...