1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

INFO ON MYLAR FOIL LIQUID/WATER CONTAINER

Discussion in 'Hello! New Member Incoming' started by bobbynila, Dec 30, 2014.

1. bobbynila

bobbynila New Member

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME ON THIS FORUM-I KNOW THIS IS A SERIOUS GROUP AND MY QUESTION IS A LITTLE
    OUTSIDE THE BOX-I HAVE A FEW 6X8 FT 300 GALLON MYLAR FOIL LIQUID/WATER SEALED BAGS-IM HAVING A HARD
    TIME FINDING OUT WHO WOULD USE SOMETHING LIKE THIS-THEY ARE SEALED LINERS WITH SPOUTS AND ARE BRAND NEW
    AND OBVIOUSLY USED FOR INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES OR WATER/FOOD STORAGE-I AQUIRED THE LINERS BUT NOT THE BOXES
    THEY CAME IN AND ALL I KNOW IS THERE 300 GALLON LIQUID LINERS-HIGH GRADE-I CAN POST PICTURES OF THESE HUGE
    THINGS IN A FOLLOWING POST-IM SORRY IF IVE OVERTEPPED MY BOUNDS ON POSTING THIS TOPIC,BUT I FOUND THIS
    FORUM BY SEARCHING THE WEB ABOUT MYLAR FOIL WATER CONTAINERS-ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED-REGARDS,BOBBYNILA

2. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

jaxxas likes this.
  3. bobbynila

bobbynila New Member

hi friend-i sold robinair here locally for 1300,00--still have the snap on kool kare extreme and the sercon 8000--small world :) kind regards,bob

searcher likes this.
  4. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode