1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Inside Job

Discussion in 'Test postings' started by TAEZZAR, Feb 23, 2013.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

After reading Starter's Thread " Adrift at Sea", I scrolled down & found a video "Inside Job". This video documents the destruction of Iceland's economy by mega corporations & the banksters. I often wondered why/how a small nation as Iceland could fail so fast & hard. I now know. The truth is devastating & you don't need to read between the lines to see who is next. The Money Masters have been working long & hard to destroy our life style & economy. I wish there was a way to destroy these money masters & get our Republic back.

anywoundedduck likes this.
  2. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    At least Iceland's political leaders prosecuted the bastard banksters, and threw many of them in the slammer. And now that they have enforced their banking laws, their economy is recovering nicely

3. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

have a link?

i've been wanting to see that.....but blockbuster shut down....and redbox has sh-t only

anyone else seen their town's dvd market devolve from mom and pop to blockbuster to a f-ing vending machine?

4. PhucilliJerry

PhucilliJerry Gold Member Gold Chaser

[video=vimeo;54817244]http://vimeo.com/54817244[/video]

TAEZZAR likes this.
  5. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

These creatures should have gutted themselves long ago.

TAEZZAR likes this.