1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Interview With Man That Stopped Texas Killer

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Silver, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Silver

Silver Gold Member Gold Chaser

Amazing interview - this is not Fake News, he's the real deal.

Cigarlover and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  2. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

This country needs more Stephen Willefords and less Caitlyn Jenners. I would like to think that most people here on this forum would have responded in kind. The difference here is the media cant ignore what this average American did because of the large profile of the story.

Aurumag, Cigarlover, Silver and 2 others like this.
  3. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

I have a saying for the aftermaths of these shootings. "One Gun," One Gun in that sanctuary would have made a world of difference, many lives saved.
    As always, "Go Nowhere Unarmed," I pray I'll never have to use deadly force but am prepared to do so.
    It's my duty to protect my wife, family, friends & those who can't defend themselves.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  4. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Now I am not going to go all this din't happen but dam it scuba-steve.....how do you start a vehicle that is already running?

somebody get this bruiser some decent electronic equipment....

5. Area51

Area51 Silver Miner Seeker

I can't understand why more people don't realize that concealed carry is the best deterrent possible for mass shootings.

As it is now, any coward with a gun is a fearless tough guy because they know it's highly unlikely anyone else in the church/theatre/concert is going to be packing.

I guarantee most of these cowards would get cold feet about carrying out a mass shooting knowing there's a possibility that a couple dozen people could suddenly be firing back at them.

BigJim#1-8 and Mujahideen like this.