1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Is Alcoholism a Disease or Genetic? Alcohol Abuse & Mental Health

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by searcher, Mar 31, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Stop Drinking Alcohol 74 - Smoking, Dysfunctional Mindset, and Binge Drinking
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Sep 15, 2014
    http://alcoholmastery.com/stop-drinki...

In Stop Drinking Alcohol 74, I talk about should you quit smoking and drinking at the same time. I also answer a question from a young college student who wants some help and talk about the approaches to quitting if you’re drinking every day or binge drinking at the weekends.

2. searcher

How to Quit Drinking Alcohol: Find a Way or Make a Way!
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Sep 18, 2017
    How to Quit Drinking Alcohol: Find a Way or Make a Way!
    http://alcoholmastery.com/how-to-quit...

At times, you might find that yourself stuck, with no seemingly logical way of moving forwards… No piece of advice or technique seems to hold the answer. You are blocked with nowhere to turn. What do you do?

It's at times like these where you just need to figure out enough to move yourself one step forwards in the right direction, however small that step is. Often, taking that initial step is enough to gain a little bit of height over your problem, to see things from a different perspective, enough to see the next step or two that you need to take. Don't forget, in order to make any of this work, you need to have a goal which you aiming towards, otherwise your steps are merely going to take you around circles.

Don't forget guys, if you like this video, please "Like", "Favourite", and"Share" it with your friends to show your support. It really helps us out! If there's something you'd like to see Me discussed on the show, let me know in the comments below… See you soon!

3. searcher

Podcast 17 - bad habits, bad symptoms, bad moderation, good triggers
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Sep 28, 2017
    Podcast 17 - bad habits, bad symptoms, bad moderation, good triggers
    http://alcoholmastery.com/session-17/

Podcast 17 starts off with some information about the new Mastermind Coaching Program. Then, I go on to talk about:
    Mad product placement…
    Taking things step-by-step…
    Headache, chills, slight fever, body aches after a couple of days with no alcohol…
    "Bad habit" of drinking versus the disease model…
    How long does it take before your self image changes to match your actual behaviour?…
    When do you stop thinking about yourself as a drinker?
    Where does it all start?
    Moderation… Again!
    The positive side of drinking triggers!
    Enjoy the podcast and if you have any questions that you would like to see featured on future podcasts, leave them in the comments section below the video.

Don't forget guys, if you like this video, please "Like", "Favourite", and"Share" it with your friends to show your support. It really helps us out! If there's something you'd like to see Me discussed on the show, let me know in the comments below… See you soon!

4. searcher

Podcast 18
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Oct 12, 2017
    Podcast 18 - Physical Addiction, Triggering, No Hangovers, Fatty Liver
    http://alcoholmastery.com/session-18/
    Being disgusted with your past drinking…
    The straitjacket sense of security that 12 step programs provide…
    How long does it take you to get physically addicted?
    Getting triggered by the good events in your life…
    Thoughts about the genetics of those who don't get hangovers…
    Why is alcohol legal while marijuana isn't?
    How to say no when your best friends push you to have a drink…
    Fatty liver with only drinking beer…
    Taking just one drink to help yourself feeling better…

5. searcher

6. searcher

Podcast 19 - Ketogenics, Relationship Cracks, Living Forever, Alcohol Poison
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Oct 26, 2017
    Podcast 19 - Ketogenics, Relationship Cracks, Living Forever, Alcohol Poison
    http://alcoholmastery.com/session-19/
    In today's video, I talk about how my diet has evolved since I quit drinking. I also talk about ketogenic diets and their dangers. I look at how some relationships can suffer once you stop drinking. I answer a question about living longer than the sun and the stars, a comment from the website, and how the idea of quitting drinking is about living a more quality life than aiming for quantity… Although that is a distinct possibility as well. Finally, I look at alcohol poisoning compared to other poisons.

7. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    Alcohol is the cause/solution to ALL life's problems - HOMER.

But there is NO cure for ASSHOLEISM.

8. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

It can be a main ingredient. Instant a-hole. Just add alcohol.

9. searcher

How to Have Fun Without Drinking?
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Oct 23, 2017
    How to Have Fun without Drinking?
    http://alcoholmastery.com/how-to-have...
    How to Have Fun When You Quit Drinking Alcohol is about just that, having fun, great fun, once you stop drinking. I drank for almost 35 years and it was a downward spiral which every part of my life was being sucked into. The only fun I had was when I was drinking, so I tried to drink as much as I could, as often as possible. There is no fun in that. There is no fun in getting so paralytic with alcohol that you don't know what's going on. There is no fun in having to drink alcohol to have fun. Now, thankfully, I'm back on track…

10. searcher

10 Surprising Things That Happened When I Quit Drinking Alcohol
    alpha m.

Published on Jan 2, 2017

Alpha used to dip tobacco for 16 years. He was crazy addicted and ashamed. He decided to quit in 2010, and he knew he had to quit alcohol because it was a trigger to nicotine. He went from drinking 30 - 40 drinks a week to 10 drinks a year. He loves a bourbon every once in a while as well as wine at a nice dinner. He hasn't been drunk in a LONG time.

Ultimately, he has a better respect for alcohol. The moment he stopped tobacco and alcohol everything has exponentially and astronomically changed. All of the sudden, all of the cloudiness dissipated, and it felt incredible! His life is 1,000xs better in every aspect.

Changes for Alpha as a Result of Not Drinking

1. He stopped doing stupid things

2. He felt awesome every day when he woke up

3. His mind was so much clearer, and his senses were heightened

4. He became more creative due to not being clouded by a hang-over and not feeling good

5. His productivity sky-rocketed

6. He started making more money due to more focus & productivity (as well as not spending as much money as drinking is expensive!)

7. He looked better including his skin

8. Staying in shape was so much easier after quitting drinking (combine calories from alcohol with crappy food that typically goes along with drinking)

9. He was proud of himself rather than hating himself for being self-destructive

10. He is happier! All of the benefits to not drinking outweigh that beer / wine / bourbon. He wouldn't trade all the money in the world for all of this clarity and sobriety. It's remarkable.

11. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

David Cassidy did not age well, had all types of substance abuse and alcohol problems. https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/i/news...2-170228_55fd1843317a6f00f76dcf3b784edac7.jpg

The apple didn't fall very fall from the tree, father was Jack Cassidy: [​IMG]

He was a chain smoking, womanizing, drug addicted, alcoholic yo-yo. Died when he set his bed on fire.

BTW Shirley Jones was a virgin when she came to Hollywood, met Jack who showed her the "ways of the world". Sad, she should have stayed in the country.

searcher likes this.
  12. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Now, now, now :(

Have you not heard that al-key-haul kills off the dying brain cells? Well it is true! I know cuz ever one in the bar is such a smart mo-fo when they are killing off those soon to be dead brain cells.

13. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    You know I just do not understand why I am going to do what I am going to do BUT the title of this thread seems, seems sort of strange to me. Well actually the sub title that is.

I think it should read: Alcohol Health & Mental Abuse

IDK, maybe it's just me.

14. searcher

What Happens To My Body If My Liver Isn't Working Properly
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Dec 1, 2017
    What Happens To My Body If My Liver Isn't Working Properly
    http://alcoholmastery.com/what-happen...
    What happens to your body if your liver isn’t working properly? Seeing as the liver is one of the most important organs in your body, it’s vitally important that you look after it as best you can. His some of the things that can happen if your liver is not functioning properly.

15. searcher

16. searcher

10 Things that Happen When You Stop Drinking Alcohol
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Dec 6, 2017
    10 Things that Happen When You Stop Drinking Alcohol
    Everyone worries about the symptoms and side effects of quitting drinking alcohol! It’s a fact! Why do we focus on that? What are some of the best things that happen? Stop putting a toxin into your body and there are going to be some good outcomes, right! Here are some of the impressive things that happened to me when I stopped drinking.
    http://alcoholmastery.com/10-things-h...

17. searcher

This is what 600 days of no booze looks like: Man, 27, who drank half a bottle of scotch a DAY shares dramatic transformation photos after going cold turkey - and says he's 'never felt better'
    • An alcoholic turned his life around the day he decided to become sober
    • John DeCaux, 27, has 'never felt better' 600 days after giving up alcohol
    • He has lost about 17 kilograms and is going to the gym three days a week
    • Mr DeCaux turned to excessive drinking to cope after he lost his brother

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5162169/Alcoholic-shares-photo-600-days-sobriety.html#ixzz50nOEr3oH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

18. searcher

How Do I Know If My Liver Has Been Damaged by Alcohol?
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Dec 13, 2017
    How Do I Know If My Liver Has Been Damaged by Alcohol?
    http://alcoholmastery.com
    Today’s video is about understanding if your liver has been damaged by alcohol. If you think your liver has been damaged, the best first course of action is to visit your doctor and get yourself checked out.. It is the only way that you can be absolutely sure. Do not take your health into your own hands. I am not a doctor and this video does not constitute medical advice.

19. searcher

What Happens When Alcohol Mixes With Medicine?
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Dec 13, 2017
    http://alcoholmastery.com
    A quick one on a rather obvious question...