1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Is Alcoholism a Disease or Genetic? Alcohol Abuse & Mental Health

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by searcher, Mar 31, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Stop Drinking Alcohol 74 - Smoking, Dysfunctional Mindset, and Binge Drinking
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Sep 15, 2014
    http://alcoholmastery.com/stop-drinki...

In Stop Drinking Alcohol 74, I talk about should you quit smoking and drinking at the same time. I also answer a question from a young college student who wants some help and talk about the approaches to quitting if you’re drinking every day or binge drinking at the weekends.

2. searcher

How to Quit Drinking Alcohol: Find a Way or Make a Way!
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Sep 18, 2017
    How to Quit Drinking Alcohol: Find a Way or Make a Way!
    http://alcoholmastery.com/how-to-quit...

At times, you might find that yourself stuck, with no seemingly logical way of moving forwards… No piece of advice or technique seems to hold the answer. You are blocked with nowhere to turn. What do you do?

It's at times like these where you just need to figure out enough to move yourself one step forwards in the right direction, however small that step is. Often, taking that initial step is enough to gain a little bit of height over your problem, to see things from a different perspective, enough to see the next step or two that you need to take. Don't forget, in order to make any of this work, you need to have a goal which you aiming towards, otherwise your steps are merely going to take you around circles.

Don't forget guys, if you like this video, please "Like", "Favourite", and"Share" it with your friends to show your support. It really helps us out! If there's something you'd like to see Me discussed on the show, let me know in the comments below… See you soon!

3. searcher

Podcast 17 - bad habits, bad symptoms, bad moderation, good triggers
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Sep 28, 2017
    Podcast 17 - bad habits, bad symptoms, bad moderation, good triggers
    http://alcoholmastery.com/session-17/

Podcast 17 starts off with some information about the new Mastermind Coaching Program. Then, I go on to talk about:
    Mad product placement…
    Taking things step-by-step…
    Headache, chills, slight fever, body aches after a couple of days with no alcohol…
    "Bad habit" of drinking versus the disease model…
    How long does it take before your self image changes to match your actual behaviour?…
    When do you stop thinking about yourself as a drinker?
    Where does it all start?
    Moderation… Again!
    The positive side of drinking triggers!
    Enjoy the podcast and if you have any questions that you would like to see featured on future podcasts, leave them in the comments section below the video.

Don't forget guys, if you like this video, please "Like", "Favourite", and"Share" it with your friends to show your support. It really helps us out! If there's something you'd like to see Me discussed on the show, let me know in the comments below… See you soon!

4. searcher

Podcast 18
    AlcoholMasteryTV

Published on Oct 12, 2017
    Podcast 18 - Physical Addiction, Triggering, No Hangovers, Fatty Liver
    http://alcoholmastery.com/session-18/
    Being disgusted with your past drinking…
    The straitjacket sense of security that 12 step programs provide…
    How long does it take you to get physically addicted?
    Getting triggered by the good events in your life…
    Thoughts about the genetics of those who don't get hangovers…
    Why is alcohol legal while marijuana isn't?
    How to say no when your best friends push you to have a drink…
    Fatty liver with only drinking beer…
    Taking just one drink to help yourself feeling better…