1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone on here experience in stone cutting?

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Thecrensh, Aug 27, 2017.

1. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

image.jpeg
    You read but do not comprehend. Read the article fully I posted with this original picture of period laborers ( not aliens, not beasts nor Giants) in some Egyptian museum, simple recorded proof-and also carved in stone If you digested the info, the recorded tools and actual pictures of the workmen ( carved in stone) you would understand how cleavage lines required little to none " polishing". Also, you fail to realize the stone being worked, limestone ( soft) and granite ( none found " polished") but instead smooth. That said, the man from Michigan showed by doing , on video, how he himself moved ten tons of rock, replicated the Stonehedge Rock grouping, single handedly by himself...what more does it take to understand if it can be done today by one informed man, an army of Egytian laborers could move millions of tons of rock. No mystery in my mind. Perhaps a trip to see the Pyramids would clear up some misconceptions.

"This break - along the so called cleavage plane - is very even and the stone has to be worked only very little to achieve a smooth surface".

keef likes this.
  2. Uncle

Uncle Gold Member Gold Chaser

917601 likes this.
  3. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'm not one to believe in Alien/Giant contributions to civilization's ancient marvels. My thinking is that civilizations in the ancient past were much more advanced than we give them credit for and that the Earth's history is incorrect. I feel that there is evidence to support a pre-flood (the end of the last ice age where the oceans rose 400+ feet) civilization that was highly skilled at many advanced disciplines such as astronomy and stone work. Again, I see videos/photos of literal cuts in the stones in Egypt, Peru, Mexico and they can't be explained by many of the (very plausible) explanations.

Uncle likes this.
  4. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    "Pharaoh SUCKS!!" {insert hieroglyphic icons here}

I wan't there, but I have been reading some of the graffiti ancient stone cutters left in the tombs after drinking copious amounts of that, I believe, {the shit was like malt liquor today} Early Egyptian Beer.

Anywho, they carved THE TRUTH, what they really thought of the whole Pharaoh/Slave thingy and {some of} it is available online for you armchair historians whom like a good chuckle along with your History Lesson:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ists-study-2-000-year-old-graffiti-Egypt.html

The DailyMail didn't print the really GOOD STUFF, hahahaha, but they do list {censored for public consumption} stuff like:

'I visited and I did not like anything except the sarcophagus!'

'I can not read the hieroglyphs!' {ok, fine, we get it}

They printed General Banter.

Not the: :cow:"GLAD HE'S GONE":cow: or:cow: "Pharaoh can kiss my black ass" :cow:stuff. The good stuff.

Wait, I guess the really interesting graffiti was carved into the homes/caves the slaves dwelled in? None of them had the nuts to do it in the tomb itself? My bad.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  5. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Point taken. The fact we live in today's society with motors, electricity, Internet, autos, chainsaws, running water, lighters, washing machines, etc....just reinforces how stupid,lazy, and ignorant we have become. Imagine if electricity " went away"?...and fuel, back to hand powered tools and ingenuity. Working just to survive has always fueled invention. The human race, unlike animals, has always strived to become lazy. There is no " honor" today for those that labor with their hands.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Thecrensh likes this.
  6. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

What's interesting is that the ONLY link between Kufu (the alleged Pharoah that directed the construction of the Pyramids) and the pyramids is some questionable graffiti waaay up in the interior of the inner chambers. The graffiti was discovered by some English guy who could very well have put it there himself.