1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Is what is happening with USPS normal?

Discussion in 'Gold Silver (All things Metal)' started by mayhem, May 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. savvydon

savvydon Gold Member Gold Chaser

I think it is fair to point out that, if time is not of the essence, registered USPS mail is still a safe and secure method, especially if insured.

Son of Gloin and Silver Art like this.
  2. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I agree with this because I used registered USPS mail one time since becoming an ebay seller to ship a high value (over $400) vintage Coca-Cola 1-oz silver art bar to a customer that won one of my ebay auctions. As a seller, I could not afford to let anything happen to it while in transit because that would be a big loss to me with no recourse if the package got lost or stolen. Registered USPS mail was the best protection for me as an ebay seller when shipping a high value silver art bar order to a customer.

Registered USPS mail is recommended for high value items in my opinion. It is, IMO, close to having peace of mind that the package will get there in one piece.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  3. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Whew, glad everything came out roses there, mayhem. Have been watchin this thread. I've had the USPS 'lose' stuff also.

BF