1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

ISIS busy in Libya.

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by 917601, Feb 14, 2015.

1. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/13/egypt-libya-evacuate-isis-hostage-photos-islamic-state

Egypt has offered to evacuate thousands of its citizens from Libya after Islamic State (Isis) released pictures showing 21 kidnapped Egyptian Christians paraded in orange jumpsuits.

Egypt said it had no choice but take urgent measures on Friday with Isis expanding fast across Libya, its war-stricken neighbour. “We are helping them,” Cairo’s foreign ministry spokesman, Badr Abdelatty, said. “If they would like to come back from Libya, we are facilitating their return to their home country.”

The Coptic Christian guest workers were kidnapped in Sirte, on Libya’s coast, by Isis units based there in two operations in December and January. .....The shoreline location of the hostage photographs is a reminder to some observers that while Isis is landlocked in Syria and Iraq, it has three coastal Libyan bases, raising the possibility of strikes across the Mediterranean at Europe...."

2. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

ISIS is getting old. Your friends in the Mossad need to come up with a new boogeyman to terrorize American cattle and fight Israel's enemies.

El Monstro needs to open with a big splash like Al Qaeda did on 9/11. I'm thinking a mini-nuke in a shipping container in Portland, Oregon to make the hippies support a war against Israel's most formidable enemy Iran.

They also need a face, a Hitler/BinLaden/Lex Luther character retards can put on their pick-up trucks with Little Calvin peeing on his head.

[​IMG]

3. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    Never would have happened under Gaddafi.

Its awful funny how they only appear in countries that the usa has destabilized.

<SLV> and blueice like this.
  4. blueice

blueice Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Deen, you can blame BOCO and company...

They endorsed The Arab Spring and now we are getting the IS.IS Spring..

5. 917601

Seems the Egyptian people are on to something stinky.

http://egyptianstreets.com/2015/02/...t-launches-first-foreign-strikes-in-24-years/

"Sixty-four Islamic State fighters have been killed and dozens wounded in Egyptian-Libyan military airstrikes on Libya, announced the spokesperson of the Libyan military, reported Al-Ahram.

The airstrikes, Egypt’s first foreign strikes since the Gulf War in 1991, come after ISIS released a video depicting the decapitation of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians that had been abducted in Libya.

According to Egypt’s military, the airstrikes were carried out in coordination with Libyan officials and targeted multiple ISIS locations, including weapons storage facilities, training points and buildings housing militants.

Government officials have said that the airstrikes are the first of several to come which will aim to target terrorist elements in Libyan territory, said state media Al-Ahram...."

Attached Files:

blueice likes this.
  6. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

The ability of Jewish people to tax Christians to pay for killing Christians is amazing.

Jewish Marxists used governments to kill 200 Million Christians in the 20th century. In they 21st century they could kill 2 Billion.

Obviously the smell of Christian blood on your hands is very pleasing to you.

7. 917601

Your talk is cheap, I donate, do you? ....I didn't think so. Before you start claiming this organization is some Jew group, or Mossad, or CIA operation, you can call them and talk to Davies personally. Get busy and do something, be sure to get back with us when you man up.

http://rescuechristians.org/featured-our-work/

"Rescue Christians is a division of Forum For Middle East Understanding (FFMU) a 501c3 charity.

Our filings are up to date with the federal and State Government of Pennsylvania.

Our EIN # is 75 321 4184"

Attached Files:

blueice likes this.
  8. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    LoL...

9. blueice

blueice Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

CP, another stellar post filled with nothing but facts..

10. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

I regularly donate money to Christian organizations. Unlike you, I do NOT donate to Jewish organizations that work to get Christians killed.

I cannot believe you so ignorant that you don't know RescueChristians.org and FFMU are both Jewish-run organizations.

The only explanation for your statement above is that you think people on this forum are stupid.

11. 917601

Glad to hear you are a " cheerful giver". However, "tearing down" ministries and not " building up" points to much not worth discussing. You can view CNN's attempt to " tear down" Saving Christians .org here, much like your own drivel.

"In the summer of 2011, CNN’s Anderson Cooper and Drew Griffin did a hit piece on our own Walid Shoebat. Part of that hit piece involved an exchange between Griffin and Keith Davies that included an attempt by Griffin to imply that Rescue Christians is a scam...

Via CNN transcript:

GRIFFIN: Well, you have all these foundations. And I’m trying to find out where this money goes in terms of charity, what is the foundation.

DAVIES: Well, most of the money is used to help persecuted Christians in the Middle East that the media doesn’t want to talk about.

GRIFFIN: I will talk about it if you can give me any information about that.

DAVIES: Yes, we have a Web site that you can have all the information about what we do on our Web site. It’s RescueChristians.org.

GRIFFIN: I read that. It’s very unspecific as to what exactly is going on, where the money is going.

Keith, I got to ask you, because I do a lot of this type of reporting on charities, organizations that collect money for various funds. Everything is not very transparent. Is this — are you running a scam here?....

....Scam, Mr. Griffin? Here is Ryan Stanton’s passport:..........

"When we post information about what Rescue Christians is doing for the persecuted in Pakistan, we do so primarily to encourage people to help us continue our work as well as to inform those who are already contributing, what their contributions are doing. We feel the need to add a third reason – to refute the smear merchants who attempt to sow seeds of doubt into the minds of those who would otherwise be inclined to join us in this very important and monumental effort.

Ryan Stanton, a sixteen year-old young man, was falsely accused of committing blasphemy against Islam’s prophet Muhammad.

Last November, Stanton’s case – one of the most high profile cases in Pakistan – was referenced in a FrontPage Magazine article:

Unless Pakistan repeals the blasphemy laws, they remain a threat and a weapon. Just days after Rimsha Masih was released from prison on bail and brought to her family’s hiding place, another Christian teenager, Ryan Stanton, was falsely accused of blasphemy in Karachi. He and his family are also in hiding. Perhaps they can be helped on an individual basis by this new precedent, set in the case of Rimsha Masih. Perhaps the new precedent to improve the interpretation of blasphemy cases can also re-interpret events and save the life of Asia Bibi. Like starfish on the beach that are flung back into the ocean, Pakistan’s Christians may only be saved one by one.

Since that story was published, Stanton has been rescued with the assistance of our Rescue Christians team members on the ground in Pakistan. Here is a video of Stanton explaining what he went through. Note that Ryan identifies Rescue Christians by name as being an entity that helped to save him:...."

.......which reminds me, it is time for another " cheerful giving". Thank You.

Attached Files:

12. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

I donate to Christian ministries. You do not. You donate money to Jewish-run organizations like RescueChristians.org and FFMU that are NOT Christian ministries.

You should be ashamed for supporting those who Jesus specifically rejects, but you are not.

Mujahideen likes this.
  13. 917601

Jesus does not reject people in need and are being persecuted for their Christian beliefs.....that said, I just talked to Keith, exciting things are happening with getting the Christian persecution word out, a full documentary is coming out, the ministry is growing, and his ministry has just been able to get another 150 families out of "living hell", .......now that is getting results. I am happy to be a part of it. Personally, I do not care who you are led to give to, just give, and give cheerfully. Amen " brother", may your storehouse be filled.

14. Charlie Prime

Charlie Prime Banned

You give money to people who reject Christ. You give money to deceivers. You tried to deceive me by implying rescuechristians.org was a Christian ministry.

Not only do you commit treason by putting the interests of a foreign country above the interests of your own country, now you have adopted their habit of deception.

I know your religion teaches that it is okay to deceive goyim, but that's not true. I feel sorry for lost people like you. I genuinely do.

Mujahideen likes this.
  15. 917601

Huh? Once again, my donations go to save Arab Christians, would you care to match my contributions? I will thank you tho, after your rant I did get motivated to get off my butt and get the money order out. I had to go all the way to Kroger for a MO, ......AND I called Keith in PA ( head of RescueChristians.org) and we had a nice chat. Make no mistake, ISIS will be defeated. Instead of spewing accusations, you can call him and discuss your "issues " with him personally. He mans the phone in person. I had a productive day, how about you?

16. Brio

Brio Midas Member Midas Member

I've yet to see jesus or yahweh or mohammed even once step up to the plate and help one single solitary soul.

17. 917601

Sorry to hear that. Wish I could relate some of my SA days to you, I would not be here without his protection. Sometimes you must be placed in a life or death situation to erase all doubts, in any case, if you do not believe in him , he has no claim on you. My advice, should you ever get into that "situation", three simple words " Jesus save me", then watch the show unfold......do not ever forget that.....three simple words " Jesus save me".....in fact, try it tonight.......

Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Romans 10:13

…12For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." 14How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?…