1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Islam will destroy civilization

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Vlad The Impaler, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

Like it did when it caused the collapse of the Roman Empire and the dark ages.

JFN111, Joseph and Son of Gloin like this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Just as long as we don't miss the next I am Cait episode

[​IMG]

3. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    This is a very informative video. Well worth your time to watch it. Dr. Warner will give you a perspective you probably don't currently possess.

4. bemac

bemac Midas Member Midas Member

The Roman Empire collapsed like most governments do, it spent more than it could.

All these fingers being pointed. It's the Jews. It's the gays. It's the blacks. It's the Muslims. Bullshit, it's our own government and our own fault our country is failing. Everything else is a diversion.

5. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

Watch the video. I read all the books I could on the Crusades. When I hear people saying what a crime that was I know better.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  6. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

We are in control of our own destiny but the forces lined up against us have already brainwashed the entire world into believing that people are in control of their own destiny and who exactly the enemies are, which of course is anyone except them.

stoli and Mujahideen like this.
  7. Joseph

Joseph Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

slacker

who rules you.jpg

8. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    Radical Islam is but a tool.

Who is doing the planning? I'm sure Kalid Abdul bin Sharif Muhammad Mohammad bin Mohammad isn't responsible for the flood of refugees into Europe and I'm sure they didn't write the patriot act or put all these nations in debt.

9. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    It's the corporations who are acting defacto as government that's the problem. Please feel free to review the clearfield doctrine...

Oh and I love the interplay between those who advocate the gov as the problem, and those who advocate corporations. Now there's a worthy diversion.

Joseph and Mujahideen like this.
  10. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Absolutely spot on!!!

bemac likes this.
  11. bemac

Of course the wealthy and big corps are part of the problem, or a symptom really. When gov't is allowed to intervene in every nick and cranny of the economy, what else are they to do? Sit by and do nothing while their competition utilizes all those neat gov't features? Corporations exist to make money, and if spreading some green to politicians can make them more money, they will do it. If they don't someone else will. It's a systemic problem. Regardless, corporations are a product of the state.

12. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    We're simply fucked!

13. bemac

No, because the guy looks like a goober.

the_shootist likes this.
  14. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Ditto!

15. FunnyMoney

Islam has been relegated to scapegoat status. TPTB will keep them around as long as they're useful for FF redirection efforts or whatever. Despite the video history lecture, past results don't necessarily indicate future ones. The money powers seems to be well established and they're not in the Middle East. Across the board, I don't believe any religious following will be given much say as to where the world's being led. (Symptom issues could always be a bitch though.)

16. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Are you really saying that 1400 years of history are no indication of future behavior? Add to that all current, incessant violent behavior by adherents to "the religion of peace," too numerous to mention and I have a really hard time believing they're not going to continue engaging in all manner of destruction continually and well into the future. They may not be the movers and shakers in the world, but they certainly are the equivalent of nests of vipers and scorpions being loosed in the midst of Western civilization. To everyone, do you have children and grandchildren? Do you love them?

17. FunnyMoney

History is indeed important. Examine the evolution of the historic money and finance related tricks. For thousands of years these were tricks played within or between select nations. However, during the period of about 50 to 250 years ago, these tricks have become more global in nature, culminating with the removal of silver from the coinage in every nation of the world at about the same time and the removal of private gun ownership in most every nation of the world at the same time.

This globally coordinated culmination of power by way of these historic money, power and finance related tricks has been consolidating and growing in power without hindrance since about 1963. Most everything, including your very important points made in your post, are now in the realm of side issues or symptom issues. These issues will continue to impact the world but they will not find workable solutions because they now exist within a bigger, all encompassing corrupt system, making all solutions inoperable. So these relevant, yet "second layer down" issues will have little impact in the overall direction of the globe although they will be the primary focus of media, both main stream and alternative. The actual root cause issues, which will only exacerbate the pre-existing conditions and create more symptom issues, are not being addressed and with every passing day become more hidden and less understood. The overall direction of the planet will proceed unchanged in any major way unless the root cause issues are addressed, which they won't be without a supernatural undertaking.

This is the nature of the matrix. Globally, only a very few will arrive at a choice between the red and blue pill, even fewer will select to understand or be capable of understanding, or even want to understand the truth. People will live locally and will manage only those things they have been allowed to. All the while, the matrix will grow in overwhelming global power and will eventually take over management of not just the biggest, global issues but finally even the side and symptom issues. Once Islam (other religions as well) is no longer needed as a distraction or problem creating tool then it will be defunded. By then, don't expect that to be a good thing.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  18. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.

I see. You're not saying the Islamic invasion isn't relevant. You're saying it's a symptom issue. Like having diabetes is a symptom of a much larger metabolic problem, speaking analogously. The thing is, you can, if you choose to, deal with the underlying metabolic problems that lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. It's simply a matter of choice and discipline.

The big problem with our socioeconomic overlords is there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about them. They are somewhat of a mystery, as to identity. They are vastly wealthy and politically and we have to assume martially powerful. Their control is enormous and unassailable. Assaulting them would be as hopeless as Frodo and Samwise marching into Mordor. It worked in Lord of the Rings, but Tolkein was on their side, wasn't he?

Meanwhile, Islam must be resisted. At least the evil aspects of it. Like all good Dwarves, I have my axe, metaphorically speaking.

Mujahideen likes this.
  19. CrimsonGuardJay

CrimsonGuardJay Silver Member Silver Miner

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-idUSKCN0VJ265

Twin suicide bombers kill 65 and badly wound 150 in Nigeria. The people killed were folks displaced by boko haram, an islamic terrorist organization.

These are the people our exalted potus says are not a threat to us. Any idea what a few dozen of these guys could do in the NYC subways, for example?

Son of Gloin likes this.
  20. bemac

Yes, all 1.2 billion muslims in the world are all guilty for the crimes of those two suicide bombers. In the same way all gun owners are guilty for the crimes committed by Adam Lanza. Oh, and all white people, b'c Lanza was white, oh, and all males, too, because he was of course male.

Or, you know, people are responsible for, and only for, their own actions.

21. FunnyMoney

Yes, that is correct. The most extreme elements in Islam are fighting amongst themselves and with outsiders because they are well funded. Had the workers of the world been given a fair playing field, let alone any of the extra support that the extremist groups get, those workers would have been enabled and like everywhere, a thriving middle class would have rooted out their own extremists as much as possible. Two of the strongest opposing sects of Islam lived in relative peace under a secular strong man power structure for years - a fair and free market structure has proven to be actually more powerful, the few rare times when those have existed.

Humans actually can evolve and religion has been know to progress when it's followers have been allowed free thought. But the Middle East has rarely seen periods of freedom and prosperity. Free thought is enabled in few religions today and the beacon of freedom no longer resonates with nor entices the less fortunate and most dangerous areas of the world. Most of the world is witnessing a huge and tragic power struggle where the ends justify the means among a very elite contingent of sometimes similar and sometimes opposing financial forces. Most of the world has now turned to believe in strength as a strategy, not transparency and fairness. Bush's half-baked attempt at "nation building" was for sound bite purposes only. There's never been any plan to educate anyone about liberty. Why would any absolute power system want a discussion about liberty?

The hard learned lessons of the past, from the American and French Revolutions, from the actual downfall of Rome and others are no longer main stream topics and in the alternative media fall far short of inspiring any kind of sufficient global consciousness about these lessons. Understanding history is now left to Internet Professors, cause and effect reduced to an hour lecture about how past and present generation ideologies manifest when it comes to society's age old struggles. Economic and educational resources are dropped from the discussion entirely as if: "the economy really doesn't matter - stupid" - to twist an MSM spin mantra around on it's head, LOL. True education itself has been ridiculed now, this coming from gov't and both mainstream and alternative media. Education is being replaced by propaganda - "no reason to understand anything too deeply, but don't worry, the gov't will tell you the what and the why."

But passing along Truth, with a capital "T" and educating others about the real nature of today's world is all the liberty movement has left at this stage. The matrix is vastly more powerful today than it was in 1963. It had already reached a point of critical mass even prior, when Roosevelt couldn't take on the internal traitors and when Eisenhower refused to mention any names. The matrix will not be taken down through violent struggle or through some political movement, it has been building up to this point for centuries, if not longer. A radical new way of living locally and a pervasive pursuit of truth is now required for any real change for the better to emerge. I do not believe the human race is up to that task at this time, nor do they understand it.

22. CrimsonGuardJay

CrimsonGuardJay Silver Member Silver Miner

Hey, el jefe, just figured you should know that out of 1.2 billion Muslims, including those living in England and the United States, around a full 30% or more are radicalized, meaning they would support violent action and the political movement of forcing sharia law. So yes, the moderate Muslims are also guilty, as they aren't really moderate.

The only difference between a fully radical Muslim and a moderate Muslim is the radical Muslim will kick down your door and slice your head off, the moderate Muslim wants him to do so and will assist him.

Seriously, wake the F*** up. They are the ENEMY.

southfork and Son of Gloin like this.
  23. FunnyMoney

Hi CrimsonGuardJay, I fully respect your opinion and I know it is a very widely held view. I also know that at the surface it appears there is a lot of evidence to support your view. But I must inform you that no, "They are not the ENEMY." I know that it is very unlikely I will be able to convince you of this fact, especially the way things are currently progressing. But I also know that few people are able to see things from beyond the matrix.

We went around and around with these discussions, for literally years, at GIM1. It became quite clear and the evidence was delivered to support it, that money drives motive. This became actually "second nature" at GIM1 and your post would have received several, if not dozens of replies by now at that forum had it not been shut down. Those posts would have explained how religious fanatics, the ones that will actually put their lives on the line and commit atrocities in the name of a religion are driven by materialistic pursuits, not spiritual ones. Or they have been brainwashed into their actions by way of immense funding and support systems. The posts would have been non-stop and very convincing, with supporting evidence and they would have been persistent until either you understood and agreed or until you quit. I have used my memory of the discussions from GIM1 to convince many people, in various parts of the world, of this fact. Interesting to note, is that those who are from these places and have lived in these situations are actually much quicker to agree and "see the light" than those who live far away from the "real" action.

Had the progression of events favored more fairness, liberty and freedom for the Middle East and those regions long ago captured by the followers of Islam, more in line with what was seen for brief periods in the West, then today, I venture to propose that it would be the Islam of today, the ones who would be pursuing peace and peaceful co-existence. The religion would have converted its own doctrine. Do not be surprised at the power of money.

Give a devout follower of Islam and safe place to live, where real freedom exists, where a prosperous economic lifestyle can be reasonably obtained, let them have their allowed 3 or 4 wives and the work-obtained resources to actually support them and their children and I assure you they would end up being the most peaceful people on the planet, regardless of what the 1400 year old texts say. The 3 or 4 wives thing does pose a long term problem and there are some who say that it is the elite of the Muslim world who, by way of their greed, have made conscious progression for the rest impossible. While that may be part of it, I'm not exactly sure how the future would have been and nobody really does, had things been different.

But freedom of and freedom from religion are not part of those nations where Muslims live and the ability to really live a 'high quality" materialistic life are not found in those places. For many, in their new found homes in the West, the evidence is still coming in very mixed. The West is no longer economically free, so support for this argument is not going to be easy coming. But one thing is very clear, time and again, history has shown that humans rationalize everything and will always choose material success and comfort over esoteric concerns no matter how many excuses are needed to do so. Nobody is dropping their TV remote for a rifle and giving up a toke or a drink with their spouse to spew hate just because the "spiritual leader" down at the local mosque said to. When material prosperity is obtained in a truly free society, it is safe guarded and enjoyed. It eventually leads to ambivalence not to conquering ambitions. Money drives motives and thus the lack of money does also.

Of course, throwing money at a problem rarely solves it. That won't work now and it won't be tried anyway. So we are stuck, fighting the battles of centuries ago, ignoring the lessons of freedom. Here we are, looking for something or someone to blame and allowing those with the most power to tell us who that is supposed to be. Hopefully, you and others will come to realize that there's something very, very wrong with this picture.

bemac likes this.
  24. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    FunnyMoney,
    With all due respect, gim1 doesn't exist anymore. When you reference gim1 it's meaningless to those of us who weren't around " in the day." A lot of the stuff you're saying currently, though does make sense, but not all of it. If somebody has a pit bull and they train it to be mean and loose it on you, the dog isn't really your enemy. But, you damn well better deal with it before it tears off your face, neck and an arm or two.

25. FunnyMoney

Yes, very true. I have been in agreement with the "safety first" threads that propose mitigation strategies for the symptom issues. However, where we are today, almost nobody believes the dog was trained and let loose by a master. The master has been hidden and the natural traits of the dog have been obfuscated. All we are allowed to see is what the matrix allows. Few are able to jump outside the matrix to see things for what they really are, but doing so, it becomes strikingly clear that no efforts are underway to take out the root cause, almost nobody is clear as to who the master is or if there really is one at all.

We spend all our energy taking on the symptoms, but these problems only get worse and more problems arrive. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. That understanding became "par for the course" at GIM1. Now that the strange yet positive anomaly we had has gone "poof" the critical understanding seems like a distant and strange theory without support and we've been suddenly returned to 2004 in terms of this understanding. Another battle lost. Look around, no battles are being won and it will be hard to win a war when there's such widespread ignorance about who the enemy really is.

Son of Gloin likes this.