1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

JAPAN BEGINS PREPARATIONS FOR EMERGENCY PROCEDURES

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by SilverCity, Apr 15, 2017.

1. SilverCity

SilverCity Gold Member Gold Chaser

retired aerospace
    ...SHOULD UNITED STATES LAUNCH PREEMPTIVE ATTACK ON NORTH KOREA

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe stressed on Wednesday that the region is becoming increasingly tense. “U.S. President Donald Trump has stated that all options are on the table. It’s a fact tensions are rising,” he said at the Prime Minister’s Office after receiving a written proposal calling for tougher sanctions on North Korea from the Liberal Democratic Party’s Eriko Yamatani, chief of the headquarters for the abduction issue.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/japa...-states-launch-preemptive-attack-north-korea/

Duck and cover you all...and good luck

SC

Scorpio likes this.
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

this isn't positive for sure as it brings into play all of the ages old disagreements between all parties involved,

Japan, China, the Koreas, Viet Nam, etc.

Whatever happens there is sure to land on our shores as the trade winds blow

Silver likes this.
  3. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    If I were Japan I'd be more worried about the radiation spewing from their broken nuclear power plants. Anyone seen Godzilla roaming the outskirts of Tokyo?

4. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

China has not lived up to its responsibility in the hemisphere. Some of the blame is on them, but the majority is on NK. Nobody wants a nuclear Japan, nobody.

5. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Japan is well on its way, the eastern half is already radioactive

6. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Talking to a friend one day, I said to him "I don't know if there will be a WWIII, but if there is, it won't be like one and two. A lot of that crap will come right here to the US." Fun, fun, fun, right?

7. gnome

gnome Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Yeah, but the Japanese just kind of look the other way and pretend they didn't see it.

The leaders over there have done a exceedingly thorough job of creating a society of compliant corporate drones without the psychological or political capacity to question or confront authority.

Buck likes this.