1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

JFK Release: Second Shooter, UK Tipoff, CIA Media Infiltration, and LBJ Fingered In Coup

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by FoundingFathers, Oct 28, 2017.

1. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

2. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired

“At least”

Surface likes this.
  3. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    First shooter was Charles Nicolettie from the Dal Tex building located behind Oswalds Location.

(Oswald was a patsy and Nicolettie's shots, simulating shots from the depository, didn't quite do it)

Second shooter was James Earl Files who was only supposed to fire should Nicolettie's shots fail. File's final/fatal mercury round was aimed at Kennedys right eye, but hit his temple. Job done.

oldgaranddad and FoundingFathers like this.
  4. keef

Retired Hoser
    Now that you know the truth. Watch it for yourself:

The truth is always SIMPLE.

(BTW Kennedy was pointing at his wrap-around back brace, which was all that was holding him up after the initial shot he took from Nicoletti)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    FoundingFathers likes this.
  5. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

Now that it's out in the open that Oswald was just a patsy and the official story was a lie, what's going to be done about it?

Crockett, gringott and Mujahideen like this.
  6. keef

Retired Hoser
    Nothing

7. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    Collapse of Bldg. 7 WTC....
    Passenger jet hit Pentagon..
    Iraq WMD's...
    Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin....
    Lone Vegas shooter...
    Sandy Hook...
    Boston
    And Oswald.

More nothing.

What kind of fuckery is this?..
    World class fuckery that's what....

8. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    Oh I'm sorry I forgot.
    They did prosecute Martha Stewart , Bernie Madoff , and G.Gordon Liddy.
    Thank god we are safe now.

9. keef

Retired Hoser
    Files is such a pro he tried to make the entry wound through the eye socket of the president. Thereby not damaging the skull bone upon entrance and keeping the story alive of one shooter from the rear.

Mob insider Files lets the truth be known.

It is obvious after a short listen (especially if you knew guys from Chicago of that era) that he is speaking the plain truth. Much more honest than what passes for 'news' today on social media.

10. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

Files looks very credible, we have many others admitting a role, no statutes of limitations on murder though, especially assassinations of Presidents but we've gone down the rabbit hole this time with no chance of anyone getting convicted even if the conspirators were all proven.

11. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    I can listen to her like I have always listened to Patsy Cline. *deleted word written here*

spinalcracker likes this.
  12. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Some possible discrepancies in his story. He said he went in the Army in Jan 1959, first to basic at Fort Leonard Wood, then Fort Polk for Advanced Individual Training [AIT]. then to Fort Sill by mistake for ten days or so, then to Fort Bragg "to go airborne". He left in July 10th [1959?] to Laos, Operation White Star. I am assuming he claims have been an Infantryman. He stated he was in the 82d Airborne.

AIT at Fort Polk: According to Wiki, there was no AIT at Fort Polk in 1959. In fact the newly converted from Camp Polk to Fort Polk was home to the 1st AD from the middle of June, 1955 to June 1959, when it moved to Fort Hood. Since he says he went to basic at Fort Leonard Wood at some point in January 1959, which was 8 weeks more or less, he would have reported to Fort Polk around March or April 1959, where there was no AIT. From wiki:
    In 1962, Fort Polk began converting to an advanced infantry training (AIT) center.
    Three years after he says he attended AIT at Fort Polk, Fort Polk first started converting to a Infantry Training Center. For example, when I went to training at Fort Polk, all my official orders stated at the top "Fort Polk and Infantry Training Center". Here is something from the Official Fort Polk webpage:
    It wasn’t until the 1961 Berlin Crisis that Fort Polk reactivated on a more permanent basis and became an infantry training center in 1962. Subsequently, it was selected to conduct Vietnam- oriented advanced training.
    So as far as I can tell the Fort Polk part is bullshit. There was no AIT training at Fort Polk in 1959.

Followed by he says he then went on messed up orders to Fort Sill, very believable back then, and then to Fort Bragg to "Go Airborne".
    To my knowledge, the only official school for parachutists aka "jump school" or "Airborne School" has been at Fort Benning since 1942 under various names. It is quite possible he was sent to his unit at Fort Bragg first and then to jump school. School is about three weeks.

So summing up, he would have been in the Army about 6 months or so after training, and be a private in the 82d, at some point in 1959.

Then he says he went to Laos on 10 July for Operation White Star. However, he did not say the year, he was asked where was he assigned,
    Here is a bit about Operation White Star.
    Special Forces teams, detachments of 10-15 men, were deployed to Laos to train and advise Lao military units and indigenous forces to resist communist infiltration and Lao communist guerrilla forces. [1] The detachments deployed for varying periods of time – usually six months. The initial force, numbering over 100 men, deployed in 1959 to conduct a counterinsurgency mission. At the time the U.S. military was not authorized by international conventions to be in Laos so the deployment was secret. The name of the mission was codenamed Operation Hotfoot. Later, the mission’s name was changed to Operation White Star in early 1961. Operation Hotfoot was a secret mission while Operation White Star was not.

He does not say he was Special Forces. If he was deployed in 1959 to early 1961, he would have been very low ranking, not a Team member, and the Operation was called Hotfoot not White Star. He would have been an auxiliary at best, perhaps for gofer stuff and guard duty at base camp. The A teams served in civilian clothes during the training missions. I find it hard to believe a low ranking private in the 82d deployed to support A teams would gain any real combat experience. Just my opinion based on how the Army operates. Note when asked "where were you assigned" this was the big thing he brought up. I did not hear him mention any other "assignments".

His knowledge of the Chicago outfit or mob in general sounds about right for the time, but even me, a nobody, knew the same stuff he is talking about, such as Sam G. was not the Number One but Tony A., Capone's old driver, was the real Number One.

You don't forget where you went to AIT. Seems to be a lie. Prove me wrong.
    I question the rest of his military story, some might be true, but pretty easy to prove or disprove, just show your DD-214. At best, he is exaggerating his "experience". Later he says he got his rating as a "marksman" in the Army, as a bragging point. There are three levels of rifle marksmanship, lowest to qualify is marksman, next up sharpshooter, top is expert. I would never say I was rated a "marksman" and think it was a bragging point, nor would any other Army soldier. I find this very odd.

He tells a good story, great bullshiter it seems.

He went to jail for a shoot out with Round Lake Beach detectives, for driving a stolen car. Pretty low speed, that area was a white trash area at the time [1991]. Seems he continued his low speed low level crime career.

Crockett, Joe King and spinalcracker like this.
  13. michael59

20 years logging
    K. sorry I have to call you on that one BUT I do concede you are correct.

seems qualifying day an onshore wind blew like a mo-fo. yes indeed-ie and those of us who qualified with the marksman badge were f'ed because every one else who could not hit paper got a re-do. So yeah, I do love the fact that even though I got a participation medal the fact that the conditions in which it was acquired necessitate the pried I feel in how it was given. Sure it looked like shit but I knew why it was there.

14. gringott

N/A
    From James R. Stockwell:
    To date, no corroboration has been found in military records, by the FBI, by Bob Vernon, or anyone else to our knowledge (despite considerable efforts) of Files military service or his service in the 82nd Airborne...

Normal training for a recruit, before overseas deployment is about a year. Training to qualify as an advisor in small automatic weapons, setting detonators, explosives, mechanical ambushes, would take years. Advisors in a handful of Americans working with Laotians would obviously include seasoned men - not a small, skinny, green, 17-year-old recruit...

See above. Officially the Army states SF A Teams operated in Laos at the time, not recruits from the 82d.
    Other info I accessed stated he served in Viet Nam with the 82d in 1959-1960. Which one is it? Laos or Viet Nam?
    This military service thing should be clear cut.

Then I found this:
    In brief, NBC retained me as a consultant for their planned story on Files. I hired the detective firm of Jules Kroll. JK established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on November 22,1963. We then placed a call to Files from Dick Clark's office (DC was producer), and I interviewed Files about Kroll findings. He said he had a twin brother, who no one knew about, and whom he met shortly before November 22, and who he murdered after November 22. He said it was his twin brother in hospital with his wife, not him. His wife, however, said there was no twin, and Kroll confirmed there was no twin. My view then and now is that Files invented the story for the money it would earn him.

I also read that his daughter was given $50K after his initial Dick Clark contract.

Crockett likes this.
  15. gringott

N/A
    Yes, of course you could fire poorly due to weather, target scoring improperly, bad weapon, many other reasons.

That does not change the fact that you would never BRAG about your shooting ability by stating you were rated MARKSMAN, the lowest rating.

16. michael59

20 years logging
    Listen up bud. there was one third of us who pumped lead down range and hit paper in the worst crap I had seen ever off the Pacific. Next day calm as a dead body in a morgue. Yeah, that lil badge talked. It said "sucker." Haw, I never requalified. Thing is when it came to the .45 ahaha why that is another matter.

But you are correct that bragging rights go with top honors and this thing does not show it. The people who popped Kennedy are the people who never talk. They do their job and that's that.

17. gringott

N/A
    I don't see where we are disagreeing, in fact I agreed with you. Why "listen up bud"?

There are a lot of stories on the rifle range. Some are true, some are not. I choose to believe yours.
    However, I know this also - I qualified twice a year for most of my 20 years. Good weather, bad weather, good range, bad range, old beat up rifle, brand new rifle.
    Always qualified expert.
    Guess I was lucky.

Surface likes this.
  18. michael59

20 years logging
    I qualified once and let it be. I used to have very sharp eyes, now? Now I can't see a gnats ass till it lands in my eye and I smear it around. IDK, something about these readers and crosshairs oh and don't get me going on iron sights....ahaha I might as well fix the bayonet. I'm not arguing as I just loved that marksman badge because I did everything right and still pooped out. In fact on that windy day only one guy got sharpshooter and they let him go again....the rest of us had to choke on the green wheenie.

Surface and gringott like this.
  19. Krag

No links are provided on questioning Files' credibility which many documentary makers use and I'm sure they researched those claims he was a fake. No link = no proof.

20. keef

Retired Hoser
    Files was just one piece of the puzzle.

But his background shows you how he ended up where he did:
    http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/confession2.htm

He names all the other key players. David Atlee Phillips, the CIA controller who gave orders to both Oswald and himself. The dealings Nicoletti had with Ruby before the assassination. But he NEVER names Giancana, still to this day.

Ok, forget it. Oswald did it alone with that old cheap piece of shit Italian rifle. He was lying when he claimed to be a patsy. Ruby later shot Oswald because he was a patriot, not because of his mob ties.

No. Files describes exactly how things worked back then. Only it is worse now since corporations took over everything including Vegas. At least the mob cared about families. Corps are much more fuggin evil than the mafia ever dreamed of.

Crockett, Krag and the_shootist like this.
  21. Krag

Today there was this article at Rockwell, Mr. Roberts: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/10/paul-craig-roberts/th
    e-kennedy-assassination-2/

And then there are many good videos on youube like Professor Kroth: https://www.youtube.c
    om/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ

There are many objective, honest presentations abounding by people have done good jobs.
    You don't have to resort to quacks, wild-eyed wackos, kooks and crazies with poor
    research and presentation skills which the conspiracy theory field has a fair number of.

And there have been a few very intelligent people in and out of law enforcement like the
    late Mr. Bugliosi who have been on the other side for whatever reason.

gringott and Crockett like this.
  22. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

That was fascinating . . . was worth listening to

James Files (1:49:40): "I gonna tell ya, when it comes to government and underhanded work, the mob, their kindergarten, their kindergarten. I might upset a lot of people in the family saying that, but their kindergarten when it comes to working with the government. Their the goldfish in the sharks pond."

Thecrensh likes this.
  23. gringott

N/A
    There was no AIT at Fort Polk during 1959. Just a fact, look it up yourself.
    Therefore, Files is lying about that for a fact.

Why believe anything else?

Crockett likes this.
  24. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Are we going to need to wait 60 years before the FBI releases the proof that Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich killed?

25. Krag

This is a better presentation by Kroth:

I'll wait for a link to the Stockwell research on Files, interesting if he is just pulling a con.

26. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

I have no disagreement with your points of contention, and agree there are major problems with Files stated military record. If “There is no record of any military service, let alone service in the 82nd Airborne.” wonder why “The military refused to honor the subpoena for his records."” ?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/1560-the-hoax-james-files/
    Wim Dankbaar
    Wim Dankbaar
    Members
    1,481 posts

Posted September 5, 2004

James Files' military records:

There is a lot to say about those, but in checking some emails from one of my correspondents, I found a post hereunder, that I had completely missed before. I thought it was interesing to read the following:

"Some interesting things happened with File's military record and his criminal history during the sentencing part of his trial. The military refused to honor the subpoena for his records."

Why oh why?

Wim
    Van: Dave Ostertag (daveostertag@aol.com)
    Onderwerp:James Files
    View: Complete Thread (55 bijdragen)
    Original Format
    Discussies:alt.assassination.jfk
    Datum:2001-09-24 08:44:46 PST

Hello to all. I'm the Police Officer that James is in prison for. I
    was shot in the chest with an exit wound on the right butt cheek.
    Personally I think he is full of dung. His story chages to fit the
    facts. I think he is entertaining though. I'm glad that he and Dave
    Morley will probably be spending the rest of their life in prison.
    Some interesting things happened with File's military record and his
    criminal history during the sentencing part of his trial. The
    military refused to honor the subpoena for his records.
    In regards to
    his Criminal History. I had arrested Files in 1984 or 1985 for a bond
    forfeiture warrant for possession of explosives out of Texas. I
    remember looking at his criminal history at that time and saying, this
    is a guy I'm going to run into again. He had a hommicide and other
    arrests and convictions on the record that showed he was a true
    professional criminal as compared to the street thugs you normally
    come across. I saved the Criminal History knowing that I would see
    him again. At the time of my gunfight with Files and Morley his rap
    sheet was clean. Both Files and Morley had active Federal Parole
    warrants at that time. Neither warrant appeared in the NCIC computer
    queries. Morley had begun his criminal carreer in 1975. He and his
    Step Father broke Morley's Step Brother out of a prison in Florida.
    Morley shot twqo Prison Guards in the escape and was shot three times
    himself. He was dropped off at a Hospital in Atlanta where he was
    arrested. The Step Brother was killed by the FBI a year later in
    Mobile, Alabama. Morley was sentenced to prison for the breakout and
    for shooting the Guards. He escaped in 1982 and was later caought and
    sentenced for the 1982 escaped. He had done time for that and for
    three subsequent Federal convictions and prison sentences with Files
    for Bank robberies. The Federal Parole violation warrants outstanding
    at the time of my gunfight with them were for the last Bank Robbery
    convictions. When my department arrested Morley one week prior to our
    gunfight, he had no arrests or convictions or the warrant on his
    criminal history. Files also had a clean criminal history. The
    Probation Officer that prepared their pre-sentence investigations used
    the 1985 criminal history that I had saved for Files and, had to
    contact local Law Enforcement and the Florida Department of
    Corrections to rebuild Morley's. I'm sure that there is an
    explanation but, it does raise questions. I'm just glad the two of
    them will be spending the rest of their life in prison. Just wanted
    to check in and say hello.

Krag likes this.
  27. Krag

The military record issue doesn't bother me which could be explained.

The private detective research does:

"In brief, NBC retained me as a consultant for their planned story on Files. I hired the detective firm of Jules Kroll. JK established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on November 22,1963. We then placed a call to Files from Dick Clark's office (DC was producer), and I interviewed Files about Kroll findings. He said he had a twin brother, who no one knew about, and whom he met shortly before November 22, and who he murdered after November 22. He said it was his twin brother in hospital with his wife, not him. His wife, however, said there was no twin, and Kroll confirmed there was no twin. My view then and now is that Files invented the story for the money it would earn him.

"I also read that his daughter was given $50K after his initial Dick Clark contract."

28. goldielox1

goldielox1 Silver Miner Seeker

Look someone needs to explain to me why the government is complicit in covering up for criminals until 50 years later until they're dead. This should have all been released to the public on day 1 and LBJ should have gotten the chair in 1968.

Please explain to me where the Constitution allows for the government to cover and make anything confidential to hide from the people regarding domestic affairs. Yes there is an exception for things related to diplomacy and foreign wars. The Constitution makes it clear that from Day 1 every Congressional activity should be recorded and made public to the people.

We are a bunch of ignoramuses to stand for this. Not to mention the 9/11 coverup, Las Vegas, et al. There is no reason whatsoever to protect criminals and hide their crimes for 50 years until they are dead.

29. Krag

Many of the ba$tard sons and bitch kids of the criminals who were part of the conspiracies have taken over the power elite jobs. They are afraid, as Bush once said if the people only knew what these crooks have done they would string them up like Mussolini!!!

30. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    We should start with the entire Bush family and work our way down the line!

Krag likes this.
  31. keef

Retired Hoser
    This stuff is so old and tired. I still remember when David Byrne came out with "True Lives" back in the 80s.

Now Byrne's stuff is like watching reruns of 'I Love Lucy' in a quaint way:

Puzzlin Evidence? No. Obvious in our faces, evidence.

Joe King likes this.
  32. keef

Retired Hoser
    Can you feel it, brothers n sisters?

[​IMG]
    Puzzlin Evidence:sickHardening your Heart.

33. keef

Retired Hoser
    Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe. No one really gives a shit.

34. gringott

N/A
    Thank you for permission to believe whatever the fuck I want to believe.
    Continue your fantasy. You have my permission.

35. Krag

36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Having lived long enough to remember the day Jack Kennedy was shot I feel vindicated in a sense as I never believed the Warren Commission report and had the same dank empty and helpless feeling in my gut that I would have again decades later on 9/11/2001.

Our government is, has been and will be corrupt and controlled by entities outside of government. The true enemy are those entities in the background. Dealing with and blaming just the politicians is simply treating the symptoms of the disease, not the root cause

37. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Records could have been destroyed in order to discredit those that may talk.

They did it to LHO's cell mate. When he started talking, there were no records to found that supported what he was saying and he was branded a kook. Years later though, evidence was found that showed he was in fact there at the time.

With the extra-Constitutional powers they currently operate under, they do have that power. Shouldn't have it, but the gov has in fact normalized the use of that power.

38. goldielox1

They only have the power because we fail to call them on their BS. Same with the judicial branch.

39. Krag

“I told the FBI what I had heard [two shots from behind the grassy knoll fence], but they said it couldn't have happened that way and that I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me to. I just didn't want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the family.”
    – Kennedy aide Kenneth O'Donnell, quoted by House Speaker Thomas P. “Tip” O'Neill Jr. in “Man of the House,” p. 178. O'Donnell was riding in the Secret Service follow-up car with Dave Powers, who was present and told O'Neill he had the same recollection. http://jfkfacts.org/ken-odonnell-on-grassy-knoll-shots/ By the way, O'Donnell had his own video from behind the Presidential vehicle, released years after, conveniently it "ran out of film" before they entered Dealey plaza.

All the big wigs in the political establishment wanted the assassination behind them so they could get on with politics and "progress".

40. goldielox1

Yes lying about how someone's loved one was murdered is always the compassionate thing to do, rather than tell the truth so that the criminals are brought to justice.