1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

JFK Release: Second Shooter, UK Tipoff, CIA Media Infiltration, and LBJ Fingered In Coup

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by FoundingFathers, Oct 28, 2017.

1. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    We need arms and the nerve....nothing less will suffice I'm afraid!

2. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

O'Donnell and Powers were also quintessential party boys, they joined JFK in his orgies with all sorts of women. I'm not surprised they didn't want to suffer doing something as honest as opposing the official lone nut theory.

michael59 likes this.
  3. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    so You have some knowledge that I do not? shit now I have to find out who O'Donnell and Powers are instead of were. dam just when I thought it was over.

4. Krag

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  5. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Yep, I got a couple of qualification stories myself that are weird yet true.

I actually learned to shoot before I learned to ride a bike. Sorta grew up on my grandparents cattle ranch, and started out shooting old heavy octagon barreled 22's that were too heavy for me to even keep level when I was just a squirt. I had to have my brother, who was 6 years older, cock (pump rifles) them for me, then I had to prop up the barrel on about the second or third strand of barbwire from ground on fencing to stabilize before shooting me a rabbit or whatever we were shooting at. Anyway, I finally learned how to ride a bike about the third grade, long after I was riding horses and shooting with help from fencing and brother doing the pumping for me.

In basic, during the two days of qualifying at Fort Campbell KY, they had a deal if you qualified Expert, you'd get a weekend pass... the first pass offered since entering Army... I definitely was gonna get that pass. The second day of "qualification", I was just knocking down the targets with ease in the fox hole position when I heard about 3 of the Cadre come up and stand behind me talking to themselves about making me a member of some crack rifle demonstration team (I forgot what they called it, but apparently it was some demonstration outfit that went around giving shows to the public for PR reasons). Anyway, as I'm hearing them I'm thinking no way do I want to end up in that, having to be "spit shined" and all that crap for public display all the time... so I needed to screw that up and yet still manage to get my weekend pass. It was late August or early September and the ground at the range was really dry and hard, and since I was essentially shooting from the ground as it was from the cement lined holes they called the fox hole position, I deduced that I could probably shoot short of the targets and still knock them down, which was all that mattered or looked for by the score keeper guy in his high chair behind me. So for about the next 3 targets that popped up, I shot low before the targets and still managed to knock down the targets from the debris... of course those three cadre guys noted my short shots and changed their minds and went off mumbling, yet score keeper still credited me for knocking down the targets, so I got my pass and Expert badge. I knew I had a few rounds more than needed for all my targets, so I even knocked down two or three targets for the guy to my left to help him get his pass after the cadre's attention was off me, lol.

Didn't do too well with the grenade qualification... because they weren't clear on what they wanted. They just said stand up and hit the target, so when I stood up and saw a mock building facade, I hit the building facade... but it didn't seem right, as my first instinct was to throw it through the window opening of the facade... but corrected my aim to actually hit the facade, because that's what they essentially told me to do, "stand up and _hit_ the target". As soon as I threw and dropped back down, I said to the score keeper, "Wouldn't it be better to put it through the window hole than actually hitting the target?" He indicated a big yes, but wouldn't let me do a do over, over their misdirection. In hindsight, maybe that was good as I got a M16 in 'Nam instead of being issued a grenade launcher which quite a few guys in my unit were issued instead of M16.

I got yet another weird qualification story... When I got orders for 'Nam, I had (like everybody) to go for a week of RVN training before going. Everyone had to qualify on the M16 in that week. At that point I was stationed at Fort Dix, it was winter and going through the worst winter storm in something like 35 years. They actually marched us out to a supposed mock up 'Nam village, and kept marching us around looking for it... yet they couldn't find it because it was buried in snow so they gave up and marched us back. Then they took us out to the range to do the M16 qualification... It was snowing so bad, the score keepers could barely see the shooters much less the targets, and none of us shooters could see any targets... so everyone just shot away into the white void without ever seeing even one target due to the storm. We were all "qualified" on the M16 based on what our records showed what we qualified on the M14... so I got Expert again, without ever seeing a freaking target. lol.

But back to the JFK shooters. I'm convinced Oswald didn't shoot anything that day, and was indeed the set up "patsy". Also, if I remember right, two of the actual shooters names came out in a Federal Appeals court years ago in Florida... based on the book "Plausible Denial" written years ago by Mark Lane. Said book is mostly the actual courts transcripts that exonerated the newspaper, The Spotlight, who was being sued by Hunt for reporting he was the CIA paymaster for the JFK hit. Mark Lane took over representing The Spotlight for the Federal Appeals Court... and won, in front of a jury. Said trial, among other things revealed that Ruby met with Hunt just prior to the assassination and also revealed the names of 2 of the actual shooters, which if I remember correctly were the Novo brothers. (been years since I read the book and trial transcripts, so this is all from memory) One of which got nailed years later in Washington, DC in a failed attempt at another assassination of some South American leader who was in Washington at the time.

After the trial in Florida, the Jury Foreman reported on the courthouse steps her shock at the fact it was just proven in court that our government took out the President. Local MSM ran her saying that just once at about 3 in the morning! Then MSM silence other than the continued malarkey of Oswald and his "magic bullet".

gringott and Krag like this.
  6. Krag

7. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

This is really the salient point for me. Irregardless of Files' credibility, there WAS more than one shooter and the entire establishment lied and covered the whole thing up for decades. The Warren commission was farce and everyone knew it. This stuff could easily have been released after that POS LBJ kicked, if not sooner, but we had to wait another 40+ years.

Love my country, but hate my government. It's corrupt to its very core.

gringott and the_shootist like this.
  8. Krag

I'm a little surprised that the Russians as well as other country's intelligence services didn't release their research that Johnson was behind the hit. I would think artificial intelligence and high tech computer analysis should solve the mystery with great probability at some point.

One of the last pictures taken by Robert Croft just before the shots rang out.
    Oops and the authorities returned his camera to him with the last one that "malfunctioned"! The cover for the FBI squelching of evidence was that it may have been a Soviet operation and they didn't want to start WWIII. http://www.powelltribune.com/news/item/11731-silent-witness

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017