1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

John McCain’s “Tokyo Rose” North Vietnam Broadcasts Recovered

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by edsl48, Dec 4, 2017.

1. edsl48

edsl48 Silver Member Silver Miner

WeSearchr.com released an excerpted audio recording of John McCain’s Vietnam War broadcasts in a featured story at TruNews.com.

McCain was shot down during the Vietnam War and was featured by the North Vietnamese in broadcasts to American troops. The broadcasts were intended to demoralize the troops.

The audio was sourced and paid for by WeSearchr.com with crowdfunded contributions, and TruNews.com.

UPDATED: In partnership with TRUNEWS, a nonprofit Christian digital news app, the audio of U.S. Senator John McCain’s Tokyo Rose-style propaganda message has been released to the public, check out their article “John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released” and other content here.

Here’s the revised transcript of the audio:

To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:
    From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.
    I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.
    I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.
    The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.
    I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.

Scorpio and phoneman like this.
  2. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Saw these a few months ago, media will not cover the story

hoarder, Scorpio and phoneman like this.
  3. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I HATE traitors...especially traitors who rub it in our faces time and time again!

phoneman likes this.
  4. viking

viking Silver Member Silver Miner

This has been out for a long time.

ErrosionOfAccord likes this.
  5. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Let's call this thread a friendly reminder :2 thumbs up:

6. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner

Funny, never heard any of this from main stream media. This is just a fraction of McCain's inappropriate behavior while in the US Navy. His clowning as a pilot while in the Navy cost many lives on one aircraft carrier. Why has his records been sealed?

7. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

Not as many watch or read the mainstream media. More people are seeing this every day

8. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

How many of you have been tortured for years in a POW camp? I don't like McCain, but I doubt any of us on here could go for 5 years getting tortured and not end up doing something similar. What those guys went through was hell - I've met one of the POWs (who won the CMH) and he said it was terrible. I'll give McCain a pass on what is an unrealistic expectation for people undergoing torture.

Mujahideen and gnome like this.
  9. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Tax payers are paying to fight his cancer, he votes to end cancer payment for Medicare patients,[​IMG]

10. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Who said he was tortured? He was coddled and taken good care of because of his father and the facts that he provided information to the Viet Cong

11. Thecrensh

I've never heard otherwise, and suspect that anything to the contrary is not accurate. The NVA tortured every US POW to my knowledge.

12. Thecrensh

From the article linked below:

"However, recommending McCain for a medal after the war, his former cellmate, the much-decorated Colonel George Day, said the admiral's son had forced his interrogators to "drug him and torture him to get any cooperation", according to a letter in the US National Archives cited earlier this year by the Washington Post. Day said McCain suffered "torturous abuse"."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/14/uselections2008-johnmccain

I've met Bud Day and he gave my ROTC unit a presentation on the POW experience...he had some choice things to say about one particular POW who ended up "cooperating" with the NVA, but never said anything about McCain.

13. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

McCain has powerful friends don't you know...

hoarder likes this.
  14. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired

Don't know about you, but I can read between the lines.

Not sure who would actually believe this script.

Great medical care... is that why he can't lift his arm anymore??

15. DodgebyDave

The first one I'd shoot is Shannon Watts

16. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

Funny thing about "Tokyo Rose" broadcasts designed to demoralize us...most people don't realize the mass media and Hollywood have the same purpose. Psychological trickery is an odd thing. 90% of those who are subjected to it don't even realize they're being manipulated.

Mr Paradise likes this.
  17. DodgebyDave

Article 1: I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which
    guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in
    their defense.

Article II: I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will
    never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.

Article III: If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available.
    I will make every effort to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special
    favors from the enemy.

Article IV: If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with all my fel-
    low prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any actions which
    might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If
    not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back
    them up in every way.

*Article V: When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am
    required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will
    evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make
    no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harm-
    ful to their cause.

Article VI: I will never forget that I am an American fighting man,
    responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made
    my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of
    America.

*By Executive Order signed on November 3, 1977, President Carter
    amended the original statement in the Code which read, “bound to give
    only name, rank, service number, and date of birth.”

Ensoniq and spinalcracker like this.
  18. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

People have no idea how much propaganda gets shoved down their throats from Hollywood people with political agendas. From 90lb women being the toughest cop or military type on tv the last 20 years to the mandatory gay character man love on every show. Sopranos, The Wire, House of Cards, Deadwood .....mandatory gay love has to be written in, get your kids desensitized to it. Every sitcom or Disney show the straight white Dad is a buffoon who is to be ridiculed and disrespected.

This isn't by accident folks. Many of the same losers you see at Antifa rally's have day jobs working as Hollywood writers. And you're a fool if you don't think they sit around a table slurping their Starbucks trying to figure out a better way to destroy white conservative America thru the television.

Even as a child reading WW2 books I always wondered why when American soldiers were photographed taking items off dead German soldiers they were always "looking for intelligence". When German soldiers did the same to Americans the caption was always "Germans looting the Dead".

19. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    People are starting to get an idea! That explains all the censorship on the net

Thecrensh likes this.
  20. AG Stacker

AG Stacker Silver Member Silver Miner

So torn.
    On one hand you have a flaming dumpster fire of a "man" named John McCain. On the other you have an invasion of a foriegn land, based on lies (USS Maddox), that in no way whatsoever aggressed the US.

There was once man in politics got booed when mentioning the golden rule but it is important!

If a foriegn military did to the US what the US did to Vietnam (or any of a long list of countries), the ones resisting would be heroes. The truth of the false flag would be known around the world.

Where Japan failed 76 years and 1 day ago was not announcing their bombing of Pearl Harbor was a limited bombing campaign with no boots on the ground.

Mujahideen and hoarder like this.
  21. Joseph

Joseph Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

slacker
    I agree with your stance on being tortured. I don't know that i hold it against him so much. A lot of blow hard "Rambo's" out there would like to think they could withstand that kind of punishment and walk away - seriously doubt it. What I do hold against him is his traitorous behavior after his release. He was an entitled, silver spoon fed little "Timmy" his entire life. He's been basking in the POW limelight for close to 50 years now, while not doing a GD thing for veterans of this country. How many other POWs were completely ignored ? Thrown into the streets without a second thought to their service, their well being after giving all to their country ? How many have died waiting for medical attention from the govt they served? He and his little faggot butt buddy Lindsey Graham continue to pimp for the MIC at every opportunity.

He's not once taken the VA to task for their disgraceful care of veterans - not once. He's done nothing to clean that shit house of it's soulless and Godless administrators. He should be the veterans rock. He should be their champion. He should put the fear of God in the VA administrators on a daily basis. He should have done more than ride on his f*cked up military career, which, without his capture, is a sad joke. He's a F'ing disgrace, a spineless coward and traitor even today. F*ck John McCain. And while I'm at it, f*ck Lindsey Graham, too.

BigJim#1-8, hoarder and Mujahideen like this.
  22. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Mujahideen likes this.
  23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Is he dead yet?