1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Kent Hovind: The Dangers Of Evolution (This Is Why He's In Prison)

Discussion in 'Library and Editorials' started by Bigjon, May 11, 2015.

1. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ATSYYaPWc3g

Published on Apr 8, 2015
    When the IRS & United State Government raided Kent Hovind's church in 2004 they demanded all master copies of CSE #5 teaching "The Dangers of Evolution." This is one of many "smoking guns" clearly showing that it was the intention of the Government to persecute Kent Hovind and stop his ministry because this video has zero to do with 'taxes' or anything related to Kent's case. They used the vehicle of "structuring" to put him in prison which in 2014 the IRS openly apologized for yet Kent remains locked up. By demanding the video during the raid it shows it was never about anything but stopping Kent's free speech and ministry.

Official Kent Hovind Websites
    http://www.freekenthovind.com
    http://www.2peter3.com

Additional Grassroots Hovind Support Websites
    http://www.clubcreation.org/
    http://freekent.com/

20 Shocking Things That Have Happened To Creation Evangelist Kent Hovind Since 2004 (spread this everywhere!)
    https://youtu.be/Xxqnrhr9qqM

Social Media:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-K...
    https://twitter.com/FreeKentHovind

Boots On the Ground – Supporting Kent Hovind At Upcoming Trial in Pensacola
    https://www.facebook.com/events/15658...

Dr.Kent Hovind's Teaching Materials & DVDs:
    http://creationtoday.org/?s=kent+hovi...

Nine of Dr.Kent Hovind's Thirty-Seven E-Books Written From Prison:
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?ke...

Kent’s Converts Prison Ministry & Discipleship (Kent has led nearly 800 inmates to Jesus)
    https://kentsconverts.wordpress.com/

If you have questions for Dr. Hovind on Creation, Evolution, Dinosaurs, or the Bible email them to:
    Ruddavis@Yahoo.com

Has Creation Science Evangelist Kent Hovind's ministry had a positive impact on your life or the lives of people you know? If so, call (972) 839-9848 and Rudy will record your personal testimony and then play it on YouTube for Pastor Hovind. You do not need to give your name if you so choose and, if you would rather write in your testimony, you can email a written version to Rudy at ruddavis@Yahoo.com and he will read it to Pastor Hovind on your behalf.

To mail a personal letter to Pastor Kent Hovind click on the link below:
    http://freekenthovind.com/contact-fre...

#FreeKent
    #LetMyPastorGo

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    EO 11110 likes this.
  2. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    They are confusing evolution with eugenics

bemac likes this.
  3. Bigjon

How so?

Specifics please?

4. blueice

blueice Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

5. blueice

TAEZZAR and Bigjon like this.
  6. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    I don't know anything about Kent Hovin, but I started listening to the video and they repeated the same point a few times that dictators throughout history including hitler considered evolution their religion. My comment was meant to address that I don't thi this is correct. Eugenics was race based selection. Evolution is a natural process where random mutations occur and the characteristic either helps the host to better compete and therefor survive.

I should listen to the whole video before commenting further.

bemac likes this.
  7. Bigjon

Hovind supports the idea that any species adapts to its environment via the natural selection route. What he does not support is that new more complex species self-organize from a lower species.

That is we didn't come from a rock jumping up and running around.

8. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    And, I am thinking that Hovind is now adapting to the IRS and jail which is his new environment. So Hovind does practice what he preaches which is cool. Now if he could just change the "jump up from a rock and run around" part as that is why he is most likely in jail.... them idiot aka 'rocks' don't like it when you pee on them.....

9. bemac

bemac Midas Member Midas Member

I stopped watching when he said evolution is a philosophy. It is not a philosophy, it's a scientific theory.

What does them wanting copies of the video have to do with anything? If the video is such a threat, why is it so readily available?

Ensoniq, Mujahideen and blueice like this.
  10. michael59

20 years logging
    In his 2006 trial, on advice of counsel, Hovind put on no defense at all. He has promised his supporters that will not happen this time and that he expects to be on the stand for three days. Hovind may be hoping that he can put on the sort of Gish Gallop that critics accuse him of using in creation debates. Judge Rodgers’s limitations on the type of defense that can put on may frustrate Hovind’s plans.

The above is from the forbs link.....So Hovind put on no defense at all? hahahhahHAHHAHAAHHA now that is funny.... no defense means in legal terms "Your right I did it!" talk about waving a cape in front of a bull.... Yep that was some great advice.....holy cow pies!

edit: @bemac..... it matters because the IRS wants/needs to evolve and they think Hovind can help them.....and because he would not they dragged him down and stuffed him in their cave system...

11. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I faced the same frustrations. Two days on the stand & I was forbidden to raise Constitutional issues AND federal laws that were both in my favor.
    I believe that a person defending themselves should be able to use any & all moral/legal advantages available to them. If not, then the trial is a mockery of justice.
    Hmmmmmmm, most trials are a mockery of justice.

Bigjon, michael59, Desert Fox and 2 others like this.
  12. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

He is playing to the people who believe in talking snakes, talking donkeys, magical fruit, half human and half angel one eyed giants and a book who's main character is a zombie god who is also his own father among many other ridiculous things.

bemac likes this.
  13. blueice

Deen, that is a Deity that both Believers and Atheists can agree on..

14. Bigjon

Your scientific theory has a lot of lies in it.

I would guess that the Feds didn't get to confiscate the copies already delivered to people who don't believe that rocks came to life millions and millions of years ago.

15. Bigjon

Do you believe as the Jews do, that man is a god?

16. michael59

20 years logging
    No Bigjon I think you have that wrong there buddy. It is my understanding the Jew believes in a god.....otherwise who handed down the ten?

You know it is not like I am going to dis Hovind at all, I think the IRS is way over stepping I do. But you have to admit he let himself in for this one I mean come on not putting up a defense in the first place? And, this is what happens when you give an inch; they will take a mile. And, this is where Hovind is at.....

You know he kind of did it to himself but then I am thinking just maybe his law experts were just that and not legal experts. You know even a sharp para-legal who had been to trial a few times could have helped out better than just not putting up a defense.

blueice likes this.
  17. Bigjon

As far as I know the attorney was the one who didn't put on any defense and I think Hovind was surprised by that.

Why is he in jail? Most of these structuring cases just result in having all your money stolen.

I think his creation message was rubbing the Jew world order the wrong way.

There are Jews waiting for Schneerson to come back as their god.
    http://articles.philly.com/1994-06-28/news/25832625_1_lubavitchers-rabbi-schneerson-messianic-age

There is a lot of confusion as to what is a Jew. In Christ's time he was a Judean.

18. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

You have to define god.

Humans are mortals and there isn't anything supernatural about us. However we have been blessed with large brains and I believe that given an unlimited amount of time, if we don't destroy the planet or each other that we can do nearly anything. So in that sense perhaps we are like gods.

At this moment in time, no religion or scientist can prove how life started. Until they can turn rocks into life in a lab or Jesus comes back from the dead and crip walks on water while turning it into wine no one knows. The difference between religion and science is that religion claims to know the answer as a matter of fact; and science uses logic to come up with theories and then try to prove those theories.

As far as evolution goes, it seems logical. If you take a species and split the population into two characteristically different places then given enough time, random mutations and natural selection will significantly change their DNA from from what it was originally.

19. michael59

20 years logging
    toe-mate-toes or tomatoes same fruit different name same as them people.....

Yep it is your first defense that sets the stage for the appellate courts because what is not raise "on record" so it can be over ruled cannot be raised again as a defect in the original trial.

structured, damm there is that word again......

20. bemac

bemac Midas Member Midas Member

Evolution deals with the changing of life, not the creation of it, afaik.

21. Bigjon

Evolution preaches that life occurred without a creator (god) millions and millions of years ago.

Hovind has no problem with what he calls micro-evolution or the adaptation of various species to their environment.

22. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

True. Except that is how "evolutionist" get to the creation/start/beginning of human life. Through evolutionary means. From single cell organisms up to the complex life forms we have now.

Not to mention, the primordial soup theory where we supposedly got complex polymers from abiotically generated monomers.

23. michael59

20 years logging
    Well if we are going to delve into the unknown then I want to know why life has stopped re-creating it's self? here we go again...where is that pop corn?