1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

LBJ Predicts Geoengineering Will Control the Weather to Control theWorld 1962

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Nov 28, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I subscribe to this, & every-once-in-a-while, she has a gem.
    I think this is one. I have always believed that the execution of JFK, by our government, was the beginning of the end, of freedom, as we know it.

Forbidden Knowledge TV
    Today 6:42 am

LBJ Predicts Geoengineering Will Control the Weather to Control theWorld 1962

Forbidden Knowledge TV

Tue, 28 Nov, 2017 at 6:42 am

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kudos to Harold Saive who unearthed this obscure 1962 clip from the Texas Archive of the Moving Image in which Vice President Lyndon Johnson addressing Southwest Texas State University in a speech that sounds like something out of The Great Dictator.

"...a weather satellite that will permit man to determine the world's cloud layer and ultimately to control the weather and he who controls the weather will control the world!"

LBJ even makes a Hitler gesture!

Video: (49 secs):

LBJ Predicts Geoengineering Will Control the Weather to Control the World 1962

[​IMG]

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/lbj-predicts-geoengineering-will-control-the-weather-to-control-the-world-1962/

2. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Whacko tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theory stuff. Shuddup and drink your fluoridated water peasant.

LBJ was definitely one of the biggest pieces of shit in the sad history of American politics.

FunnyMoney, TAEZZAR, Aurumag and 2 others like this.
  3. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yea, they also predicted back in those days we'd be driving nuclear powered flying cars with jet packs by now, too.

FunnyMoney likes this.
  4. solarion

Which "they" predicted that? Any presidents?

Not really seeing how the federal regime benefits from my having a nuclear powered flying car or a jet pack, but when a guy who became POTUS after conspiring to ambush and murder his boss talks about weather control as a weapon...yeah that gets my attention. The same scumbag was CIC while our "advisers" involved in the Vietnamese "police action" were running operation popeye. You remember operation popeye right? A weather modification program to extend the monsoon season and cripple the VC?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

FunnyMoney and TAEZZAR like this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Oh God yeah!!

6. Joe King

A lot of people from that era were under the impression that technology would fix everything in the future.
    ...and I don't think LBJ was any kind of Nostradamus.

I was just combining a few things that were at one time, "promising new technologies" that would revolutionize modern life.
    ...and there were supposed to be jetpacks long before now.

Operation Popeye was a cloud seeding program. Nothing special about that and they don't even know for sure if it even worked.

Operation Popeye (Project Controlled Weather Popeye / Motorpool / Intermediary-Compatriot) was a highly classified weather modification program in Southeast Asia during 1967–1972. The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam War ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season, specifically over areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation was used to induce rain and extend the East Asian Monsoon season in support of U.S. government efforts related to the War

Cloud seeding is nothing new. Not even in in 1967. It's something that's been long known about and doesn't always work. Is there anything else about that it I missed?

popeye.PNG

They say it worked, but conveniently didn't keep any data on it? Yea right, another "just trust us" thing?

You know where I'm goin' with this, right?

FunnyMoney likes this.
  7. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

They predicted pretty close.

8. Joe King

Although it does look pretty neat, that's just one and a recently built one at that. It was supposed to be something the average joe was gonna be able to have 30 years ago. It was part of the wonderful and technologically advanced society that was coming.

Are we there yet?

9. solarion

Lieyers would love that thing, insurance companies would hate it.

Anyway, all the real tech goes into finding new and better ways to kill.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  10. Joe King

Yes, unfortunately much too much.

11. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

JFK was assassinated because he was the one of the handful of post-Founding Fathers, legitimately good presidents, and the last great president of our once-great nation. LBJ was in place to take over after the removal of JFK, as he was a globalist crony. LBJ's "Great Society" and "Voting Rights" acts had some well-intentioned merits, but coupled with the "War on Poverty" all basically culminated with the current welfare state that is crippling our nation. Then there was the Vietnam morass where there was never a comprehensive understanding of the situation or a strategy to win where lots of people died for no apparent reason or legitimate outcome. LBJ was indeed a douchebag instituted by the globalists and a scum bag IMHO.

Oldmansmith likes this.
  12. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

and then this guy set the idea back 200 years!

The good stuff, besides rocket man setting his shorts on fire, starts about 2:45

Ironically he crashed, mostly due to shoddy construction. Still though.....a Pinto?

Joe King likes this.
  13. Joe King

That may in fact be entirely true. Still doesn't make him a clairvoyant.

J.E.Hoover and LBJ discussing the JFK assassination. Keeps talking about LHO being seen on the 5th floor window and the fact no secret service were on the back of the car. I've seen the vid of the guys being called off, but have never heard anyone official mention anything about it.

FunnyMoney likes this.
  14. SilverCity

SilverCity Gold Member Gold Chaser

retired aerospace
    I wanna join this thread so I can find it later...

SC

FunnyMoney and TRYNEIN like this.
  15. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

16. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

When the aliens invade what will they make of all this?

FunnyMoney likes this.
  17. Garyw

Garyw The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure Silver Miner

tired and retired
  18. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

It gets interesting between 1:15 - 3:20 minute marks

19. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I first learned of HAARP back in 1996, with this book.
    It was called a conspiracy theory, then proven to be true.

ANGELS DON'T.jpg

20. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Seems the oil masters prevailed in shutting down nuclear power, too much money in oil.

FunnyMoney likes this.
  21. TAEZZAR

More data

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Geoengineered Winter Weather, The Chemical Ice Nucleation Factor
    By Dane Wigington

The climate engineers have the power to chemically cool-down surface temperatures, this is not speculation, but verifiable fact proven by patented processes. One example is at the link below.

Mainstream media covered the fact that Chinese scientists are engineering snowstorms, are we to believe that the US government and others aren't doing the same?

The US military is as large as the next 10 largest militaries combined, thus they have the ability to carry out climate engineering operations on the largest scale by far. Not only have US military commanders stated that the disintegrating climate is the greatest national security threat, they have long since stated their objective of "owning the weather". Are we to believe that our government would ask our permission before deploying climate engineering operations? In fact, our government's own documents prove climate engineering has been ongoing for decades. The “departure from normal high temperature” map at the link below clearly reveals where surface temperatures are cold, and where they are not.

In order to engineer an end of year cool-down for parts of the US and Canada, the flow of moisture from the Pacific (that was directed completely around California) was chemically nucleated by the climate engineers. What happens when these endothermic reacting materials rain down on far above freezing bodies of water like Lake Michigan? (the majority of Lake Michigan is still at nearly 45 degrees F) Perfectly spherical ice balls form and start washing up on shorelines. The chemical nucleating elements form a nucleus around which ice continues to form.

Click here for the article, pics, and video
    http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...0553011580dba4c988317ced2f7733de8ebea9acbdbc4

Dane Wigington
    geoengineeringwatch.org

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineered-winter-weather-the-chemical-ice-nucleation-factor/

FunnyMoney likes this.
  22. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

i read that they've put a drought in north korea for a decade or so..

and that iran has been getting similar treatment..

watching them spray for many years now - the haze making stuff seems to absorb or delay rain fall. for some reason they love spraying over the gulf of mexico. more often than not there is a caravan of them headed out there every day between 7 am and 11 am. flying south, directly over galveston island. the planes are identical - all white, twin engine, and spaced 6 to 15 minutes apart on same heading, altitude. in an hour i routinely watch 6 to 8 of them cross over me

sometimes they spray here on the coast -- but not even half as much as they do over the gulf

23. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    This is an out and out attack! We get hit from all sides by the globalists yet we seem powerless to fight back. Are we pussies or are we doomed to go down with a whimper?

FunnyMoney likes this.
  24. TAEZZAR

There are definitely more pussies than those willing to fight. We can slow the progress, but I doubt that we can stop it !

FunnyMoney and the_shootist like this.
  25. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    IMHO, this has always been true. I've heard estimates of the serious patriots during the civil war was only about 3 to 5% or less of the population.

TAEZZAR and FunnyMoney like this.
  26. Joe King

This is deliberately written to sound alarming by implying surface temps as in Earths surface, when the patent actually only speaks of clouds being cooled.
    ....and then only to point out that the patent is about a method of cloud seeding that doesn't require the cloud to be supercooled.
    "A further object of this invention is the provision of seeding agents which have a high threshold temperature and which do
    not require supercooling to be effective"

...and that's all this is. Cloud seeding. Is cloud seeding really a big deal? Even what the Chinese are doing is only cloud seeding, but applying the moniker "weather modification" sounds more menacing and will get more clicks?

Even the article cited: "In fact, our government's own documents prove climate engineering has been ongoing for decades." just takes me to an article that talks about global warming and the need for governing the internet. Yea, that's what we need. Global governance of the internet. That'll fix it.

FunnyMoney likes this.
  27. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

That was in a time where the "war fighting" playing field was very close to even. The average hunter/farmer had arms around equal to that of the soldiers. Today the nation states can send into your village any of the following: helicopter gunships, armored tanks, large groups of highly trained and specialized soldiers with night vision and guns which are many times more powerful than what most could ever posses or have enough money to train with. Then there's the jet fighters and precision guided rockets. Not enough already? What about sophisticated chemical warfare? 5% of the population wanting to start something won't stand a chance today. I'm not sure if even 90% is enough. Look around the world and you will see that gov'ts want military "yes-man" soldiers who aren't too smart, have never read the constitution, without empathy and in search of glory and booty.

Yet I believe all that power mentioned above will only be used in isolated areas, although many isolated areas; and it will be used to simply create more confusion. I believe things like the topic mentioned in this thread and other more stealth, techno driven mechanisms will be used against us and these are things we are hopelessly unable to combat. We will be left running. Even there we're in trouble. I had a thread at GIM1, it was called "Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide," it started out like that, but immediately followed with, "...still, there will be a LOT of running and hiding going on."